Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 397 ]  [ Total: 397 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Unofficial Nude Beaches
 Naturist beaches on Kauai
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 3Mile Beach Penticton B.C. Canada (OkanaganValley) Topic Next Topic: Lake Hartwell, Georgia
Page: of 2

Kauai1
Forum Member

Posted - 03/24/2003 :  7:06:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's my understanding the island governor and police chief are really "busting" nudists on Kauai? The only info I have for overall tanning are Larsen's Beach or Long Beach. Is there any additional info out there about being nude in the sand on Kauai?
The info on the CA. beaches is great because we're stopping in SFO for 3 nights on the way home.

nkt

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/24/2003 :  10:43:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We were in Kauai last year. Went to Secret Beach a couple of days while there for the week.
The weather was not nudist friendly.

Secret beach was really nice, our favorite of the other sites we found in the World Guide to Nude beachs book.

Tricky, slippery and steep walk down to the beach. First day, only a few of us...but then there weren't many people on the beach that day.
Next day...lots more nudists, some clothed but mostly nude. In fact some of the clothed finally decided to join us nudists.

Not sure of the nudist climate there this past year. We've heard different stories.

Good Luck, post a report on conditions if you find the nudist climate, friendly or otherwise.

We will return to the islands soon and would appreciate any updated info.

Sundance36
Forum Member

Posted - 11/17/2003 :  04:49:07 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Sundance36's MSN Messenger address  Send Sundance36 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My wife wants to go to Hawaii And I want to go to St Martin Island. to club Oreient. If we go to Hawaii where are the nude clubs.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 11/17/2003 :  09:49:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Maui Sun Club is on the Island of Maui

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/17/2003 :  1:36:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Agree with Cheri,

Maui Sun Club. Maui seems to have the best nude beach on the islands, Little Beach. It is having some problems with locals and such that would like to close it down to nude use, but those Maui nudists are tough and are hanging in there to preserve this beach for nudists.

Some really good friends return to Maui regularly and visit Litte Beach often. They like it alot. Maui Sun Club will be our place to stay next trip. At least they will know where we can go to be nude in Paradise.

We were in Kauai in January '02. We looked all over for nude beaches, using the World Guide to Nude Beaches and Resorts book. The best one we found was Secret Beach on Kauai, up at the north end of the island near Princeville.

LVBareHiker
Forum Member

Posted - 01/27/2004 :  3:17:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ah, Little Beach, I will be enjoying the warm sands and blue skies soon, I will arrive in Maui on February 13th. I will be joining seven other members of the Las Vegas Bares for a ten day getaway.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/28/2004 :  05:33:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sounds abosultely wonderful LVBareHiker. While your in soaking up the sun in the nude on Maui, think of me sitting here in the cold rainy Northwest.

Kim =^.^=

LVBareHiker
Forum Member

Posted - 01/28/2004 :  1:28:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kim,

Sure will! It's was quite cool in the soutwest this morning, some parts of Vegas received some snow.

stewincanada
Forum Member

Posted - 01/30/2004 :  12:51:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit stewincanada's Homepage  Send stewincanada a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I will be heading to the Big Island in February for the first time, anyone konw of any nude opportunities there? I am sure given the size compared with the other islands there must be some. I am hodlin gon to that hope to keep my mind off the Vancouver Monsoon season, which appears to be in full swing right now :)

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/30/2004 :  01:35:10 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
stewincanada it has been raining here for over a month now. I check my feel every morning to see if I have webbing between my toes!

Kim =^.^=

LVBareHiker
Forum Member

Posted - 01/30/2004 :  8:40:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
stewincanada, Take a look at this.

http://www.littlebeachmaui.com

--LVBareHiker

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/31/2004 :  05:27:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Now that is a crying shame!

Kim =^.^=

stewincanada
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2004 :  5:39:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit stewincanada's Homepage  Send stewincanada a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yikes - lets hope the sand makes a return for you in the next week or so. It a couple of years since I was at little beach..make sure you give us a report on your return...and have fun....

jdr
Forum Member

Posted - 06/24/2004 :  11:30:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is an old post, but I just found it and thought I would throw in my two cents as a resident of Hawaii.
Un-sanctioned nude beaches in Hawaii that my wife and I have found and visited:
Oahu - Mokuleia Polo Beach (North Shore)is our home beach
Big Island - Kahena Beach south of Hilo; 69 Beach north of Kailua-Kona
Maui - Red Sands Beach @ Hana; Little Beach @ Makenna (Kihei area)
Kauai - have not found anything ourselves, and the law seems to be getting tougher

Kona Don

jdr
Forum Member

Posted - 06/24/2004 :  11:40:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just a quick note on Maui Sun Club. We have stayed there many times, and it's always very romantic. Three cabins, and two apartments can be rented in a very large ranch area. Owner lives on-site and is very sweet with great customer service. Website is mauisunclub.com. There is no tv, no phones. This is a place to relax! Nudity is acceptable everywhere in the large ranch property and includes hot tub, barbecues, fruit orchards, wild rain forest, birds and flowers you won't see anywhere else. Spectacular Red Sands Beach is 5-10 minutes away. Many waterfalls and pools are clothing optional. She gives you maps and directions to all of them. Each cabin has a "diary" from past guests, and you may notice the same people coming back year after year. This is not Waikiki or Kona or Lahaina. This is old Hawaii and you will never forget it.

Kona Don

mike376

Posted - 12/27/2007 :  7:17:17 PM  Show Profile  Send mike376 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
these are a little on the old side, has any thing changed on the beaches of kauai? I might be moveing there soon would like to know where to go when i get there

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: 3Mile Beach Penticton B.C. Canada (OkanaganValley) Topic Next Topic: Lake Hartwell, Georgia  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.24 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved