Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 181 ]  [ Total: 181 ]  [ Newest Member: bea abe ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 SINGLE NUDISTS UNITE HERE
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Cheri... Topic Next Topic: New to this  

paminimalist
Forum Member

Posted - 06/02/2006 :  11:06:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To ALL single nudists, 20-65 yrs age :
Single, widower, divrocee.
Lets Dev our Group here for sessions etc.
Email, chats etc.
& maybe meet Locally by Locale from each Region??
IE Meet in Public.
before Au natural???
NO married couples.

Comments??
OK Mod??

Social forum group for Singles.
M/F.

teejay

Posted - 06/03/2006 :  12:16:11 AM  Show Profile  Click to see teejay's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sounds good to me so far. Perhaps the singlemost question that comes to mind is this. How are you planning on keeping the forum directed towards any one topic? Or are you suggesting an open forum for general conversation where anything goes? Either way it all sounds good to me and I'll be willing to contribute whatever and whenever.
teejay

tucsonnude
Forum Member

Posted - 06/03/2006 :  09:23:01 AM  Show Profile  Click to see tucsonnude's MSN Messenger address  Send tucsonnude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Single senior male getting tired of the so called nudist singles site. I have great respect for this site and I am sure in favor of setting up a forum on nudistresorts...sounds great.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 06/03/2006 :  09:30:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Why are you limiting it to those under 65 yrs. old? What about married singles? There are a number of clubs across the country such as Cypress Cove in FL, Cherokee in TN, Serendipity in GA, and Glen Eden in CA that regularly have singles events and weekends.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

paminimalist
Forum Member

Posted - 06/03/2006 :  7:44:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Open Forum I guess but geared to Singles.
Any age maybe.
Maybe lead to F2F meetings???
Local ONLY.
Ideas, comments, Yes under resorts.
Im Open.
More ideas the better.
Married singles unless divorcee should NOT count since they have Spouse elsewhere.
Otherwise Fine.
Open er Up Gang.

spadoc
Forum Member

Posted - 06/03/2006 :  11:09:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cheri,

"Married Singles?" Are you talking about legally separated or divorced individuals? Explanation please.

Walt

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 06/04/2006 :  10:28:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by spadoc

Cheri,

"Married Singles?" Are you talking about legally separated or divorced individuals? Explanation please.

Walt

Married singles are the term usually used for those who are married but attend nudist venues alone.
Cheri

-
-

todaresq

Posted - 06/04/2006 :  7:01:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cheri

quote:
Originally posted by spadoc

Cheri,

Walt

Married singles are the term usually used for those who are married but attend nudist venues alone.
Cheri

Cheri, I am thinking they are trying to set up a group or SIG for truly single nudists. Possibly used as a way to find a significant other that also is a nudist.

While I have not been to a singles event at a nudist venue... I would think that it was set up for singles to mingle and possibly form a relationship with someone found there. If there were married individuals there, I would wonder why they were there.

Thekingswife

Posted - 06/04/2006 :  8:42:35 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Thekingswife's MSN Messenger address  Send Thekingswife a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
.WELL, thank you and hello everybody,I AM PLEASED TO BE HERE.WELCOME TO daryl our recentest newcomer.DEAR PANIMINIMILIST I think its a great idea and I´M WILLING to put myself in the picture.

world peace

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 06/04/2006 :  9:16:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Thekingswife

.WELL, thank you and hello everybody,I AM PLEASED TO BE HERE.WELCOME TO daryl our recentest newcomer.DEAR PANIMINIMILIST I think its a great idea and I´M WILLING to put myself in the picture.

world peace

Your nickname "kingswife" ... doesn't that mean you're married?

-
-

Daddy Kool

Posted - 06/25/2006 :  09:04:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, people like me. Long time happily married man whose spouse doesn't appreciate nude sunbathing. We live just down the road from - -, I go there frequently to enjoy the sun and not to look for another relationship. I don't want that complication at this stage of my life. Anyway ... there must be other people in situations similar to mine.

Opine...

Love
DaddyKool

jtcsrtx

Posted - 06/25/2006 :  5:45:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit jtcsrtx's Homepage  Send jtcsrtx a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paminimalist

To ALL single nudists, 20-65 yrs age :
Single, widower, divorcees.
Lets Dev our Group here for sessions etc.
Email, chats etc.
& maybe meet Locally by Locale from each Region??

This is basically how the Houston Texas Singles Nudist Travel Club got started. First as a Yahoo Group, then moving forward with a web presence.

http://www.txsingles.net/index.html

The two founders of the Texas Singles (Carl and Cheri) are both nudists who wanted to be able to go to resorts and events with a friend. It's hard to get non-nudist friends to understand your interest in recreational nudity, let alone join you.

The leadership of the Texas Singles works with the resorts in the area, we follow ANNR and TNS rules, as well as our hosts at the resorts. We have a Meet and Greet every month, to get together as friends and welcome prospective new members.

It's a fledgling group right now but we are working towards affiliations with AANR and TNS. As Cheri has mentioned, many resorts have special events for singles.

Moving in the right direction.

Jack
In Houston naturally....
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TexasSingles

http://forums.delphiforums.com/NUDEHOUSTON/start

DanLo
Forum Member

Posted - 06/25/2006 :  5:54:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cheri,

Could you comment on your feelings about "married singles"--should
they be ostracized?

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 06/25/2006 :  5:59:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DanLo

Cheri,

Could you comment on your feelings about "married singles"--should
they be ostracized?

Married singles shouldn't be ostracized. However, if they want to participate or attend a club, there are rules that can generally be followed to have them there. For instance with my club, I need the reluctant partner to meet me along with the application over a cup of coffee in a neurtal location so that he/she is aware of what we truly are. In one instance, the reluctant partner joined the group; in another, the reluctant partner just joins in with our clothed events.

I have 3 married singles in my club.
Cheri

-
-

D-TX
Forum Member

Posted - 06/27/2006 :  01:54:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all,

To clarify something that Jack said ... the Cheri who helped start the Texas Singles group is not the Cheri who posts here on this forum. Carl and (the other) Cheri are from Houston, and they were encouraged/helped by Marji McNeely (who was then the AANR Singles Chair) to get the group started in 2004. We now have a good, fun, core group of people who participate on the Yahoo! Group and attend outings at local clubs.

Take Care & Have Fun Bare,
David

"Gosh that takes me back ... or is it forward? That's the trouble with time travel, you never can tell." - 4th Doctor in the Doctor Who story "ANDROIDS OF TARA"

Edited by - D-TX on 06/27/2006 02:17:38 AM

Previous Topic: Cheri... Topic Next Topic: New to this  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.3 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved