Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 97 ]  [ Total: 97 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Etiquette and Grooming for the Nudist
 Question about "conservative"
Previous Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Applying suntan lotion Topic Next Topic: Applying sunscreen question - HELP
Page: of 2

blavan
Forum Member

Posted - 03/27/2012 :  2:44:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We are very "conservative" nudists, liberal politically, and very natural & organic about life in general. We are also smoothies by preference. There is nothing any more non-conservative about shaving the genitalia than there is a bout shaving one's face or any other area. It is just a matter of preference. It is visible when nude and not visible when clothed. As nudists we need to support each other and be tolerant of different preferences. The textile society already regards us as being freaky just because we like to be openly nudists. Let us not regard our fellow nudists as being freaky due to preferences in shaving or jewelry. We already have enough to overcome in our textile society.

Being Naked and Being Real

Edited by - blavan on 03/29/2012 10:27:19 AM

n/a
deleted

Posted - 03/27/2012 :  3:03:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blavan

We are very "conservative" nudists, liberal politically, and very natural & organic about life in general. We are also smoothies by preference. There is nothing any more non-conservative about shaving the genitalia than there is a bout shaving one's face or any other area. It is just a matter of preference. It is visible when nude and not visible when clothed. As nudists we need to support each other and be tolerant of different preferences. The textile society already regards us as being freaky just because we like to be openly naked. Let us not regard our felloe nudists as being freaky do to preferences in shaving or jewelry. We already have enough to overcome in our textile society.

That is kind of what I was implying is when we have a time where regardless of how you keep your genitals groomed means nothing anymore. But it will be a while before you see the balance of both shaved,trimmed at a public nude area.

blavan
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2012 :  10:38:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you for that supportive comment renobiker. It also does not matter to us whether someone is average, fat, skinny, short, tall or has big boobs or not. Nudists come in all possible human physical representations. Let's welcome everybody and be an encouragement for their good health and relaxation.
How can we expect the textile society to be tolerant of us if we are intolerant of other nudists who are "different"???

n/a
deleted

Posted - 03/29/2012 :  10:58:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Blavan-My mother in law is what I call conservative but she is more accepting of seeing me in the nude then she is of me ever seeing her in any level of undress. I often hope my nudity will make her feel more comfortable with her own body and not hide it so often.

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Applying suntan lotion Topic Next Topic: Applying sunscreen question - HELP  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.53 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved