Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 194 ]  [ Total: 194 ]  [ Newest Member: bea abe ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Enforced Clothing! - Our Move
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Living in a glass house Topic Next Topic: Missouri Couple new to nudity  

ggwydion
Forum Member

Posted - 01/12/2007 :  9:49:04 PM  Show Profile  Send ggwydion an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone, the big day for our big move to New Mexico from Maryland is finally in sight. We have a deal with a realator, and there are several parties interested in our home. My wife and I, as well as my father-in-law, have worked hard over the last couple of weeks getting this house ready for a new buyer. Between ripping up the old, pet stained carper, packing our combined possessions into a moving vanm and cleaning up in generalm we have barely had time to eat and sleep not to mention some other fun things people do with free time..... Oh I could go forever into the horrors of packing to move, but I've got to say the worse of all is the fact that we have all had to wear clothes most of the time due to risk of injury from nails on the floor and other house dangers. Oh we will be glad when its all over, and we are settled into our new place in Albquqerque and can get back to our normal clothing as in none. Oh well, wish us luck in the comming weeks. The faster we can sell this place, the sooner we can get back to normal!

Edited by - Moderator on 01/13/2007 10:09:32 AM

flexus42
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2007 :  7:50:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit flexus42's Homepage  Send flexus42 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Good luck selling the house and the move to New Mexico. I know the pain of packing and moving too well having moved every couple of years while I was in the military. It never becomes fun. Hope you can get back to your clothes free normality soon.

Rick

Edited by - flexus42 on 01/14/2007 8:28:47 PM

StuffedTiger
Forum Member

Posted - 01/15/2007 :  01:44:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good luck. Let us know how you make out. :-)

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 01/15/2007 :  7:05:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
New Mexico should be a very nice "nude friendly" climate to live in. Good luck.

Jenn

Peter Pan
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2007 :  11:06:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Peter Pan an AOL message  Send Peter Pan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Congratulations on the move-to-be! New Mexico is a very nude friendly place, the greatest climate, lots of hot springs and plenty of nudists. I was born and raised in Albuquerque and lived there for most of my life, then moved to Taos (another great spot with even more hot springs, check it out!), and just last summer moved to Oregon. Quite a change here, we just got snowed in all through the rogue valley here, 81 inches on the ski mountain! Albuquerque is a great city though, its really on the up swing, lots of new businesses, a governor who will prolly run for president, very gay friendly. All in all a pretty tolerant town. We call it the worlds largest town, cause even though its over half a million people, its spread out and has kind of a town feel. If you have any questions or would like some advice on things to do in the Duke City, just post a message or drop me a line. Have fun!

~Petey Pan~

ggwydion
Forum Member

Posted - 01/17/2007 :  12:39:01 AM  Show Profile  Send ggwydion an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks, I will keep that in mind and will probally take you up on it. I have heard so many great things about the city and state and I really can't wait to get there. How is the local nudists group. Roadrunners I think they are called.

ggwydion
Forum Member

Posted - 01/17/2007 :  12:43:38 AM  Show Profile  Send ggwydion an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh, Peter Pan, my aim name is Laranarnith.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/17/2007 :  10:27:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ggwydion

Thanks, I will keep that in mind and will probally take you up on it. I have heard so many great things about the city and state and I really can't wait to get there. How is the local nudists group. Roadrunners I think they are called.

The Roadrunners are a good group of people. That nonlanded club has been around a long time and is affiliatead with AANR. I'm acquainted with one of them for over 15 yrs. She's a nice lady as are the couple of other members I've met over the years.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Previous Topic: Living in a glass house Topic Next Topic: Missouri Couple new to nudity  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.42 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved