Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 171 ]  [ Total: 171 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Longest consecutive time spent nude?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Polar Bear Plunge Topic Next Topic: New World record
Page: of 8

ROB g
Forum Member

Posted - 09/11/2008 :  7:17:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
One day is the longest for me.

pilot
Forum Member

Posted - 09/12/2008 :  09:27:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
9 months, just prior to being born.

aquizinaga
Forum Member

Posted - 09/17/2008 :  03:17:36 AM  Show Profile  Click to see aquizinaga's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Camping in the western part of ST CATHARINES, ONTARIO along 12Mile Creek nude for my 2 week vacation, in all about 12 days. This also include night walks all the way to Brock University and back, which usually took about 3 hours to complete & I was brave enough to only take/wear sandles and bug spray. Would love to find new suitable sites to camp nude near St. Catharines....

balataf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/17/2008 :  03:28:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit balataf's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have had many routine stretches of 2 or 3 weeks of nudity inside my home.

tooldady
Forum Member

Posted - 09/26/2008 :  11:50:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's friday, the clothes get to come off for two whole days, Friday is my most favorite day of the week.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/08/2009 :  10:33:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I are planning on renting a cottage along the 1000 Islands in New York this summer. I'm trying to get a place that has a bit of land, so my plan right now is to spend the entire week sans clothing. My wife has already invited her sister to come, but I told her that she'd better let her know that I plan on being naked.

flaguy

Posted - 05/09/2009 :  10:21:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The longest ive spent time in the nude has been 3 days. My roomates arent really big fans of my nudism, but when i move out ill have more time to be nude with no problems.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 05/09/2009 :  5:51:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by balataf

I have had many routine stretches of 2 or 3 weeks of nudity inside my home.

Why Balataf, you must be a nudist. My gosh, and in this forum of all places.

"To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason

balataf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/10/2009 :  09:49:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit balataf's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Being a disabled amputee makes me somewhat more of a hermit, so it is easier for me to avoid clothes than for most.

seallin
Forum Member

Posted - 05/10/2009 :  11:16:13 AM  Show Profile  Send seallin an AOL message  Send seallin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The longest we've spent was this past Thursday at Cypress Cove. It was just one day for us. We got there about 9:30 that morning and got naked almost immediately. We stayed til about 8. We really didn't want to leave. Where we live in Florida is about 2 hours away from the place. So we had a good 2 hour drive back home. We actually didn't get back home til about 10:30. We really did not want to leave though. It was our first time at a resort and we were very much enjoying it. We had a lot of fun.

Moontan
Forum Member

Posted - 05/29/2009 :  9:59:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Petty much an entire tree day weekend. Only time I had anything on was putting on a robe to get the newspaper. Other than that, nekkid as the day I was born.

miaminudist09

Posted - 09/22/2009 :  8:40:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
About two weeks during the start of the summer before my internship started. I just stayed at home and had friends over everyday. They all stayed clothed but were fine with me being in the buff.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 02/14/2010 :  5:56:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is the first time I have seen this topic and I was looking forward to putting in approx. 36 hours...until I started reading some of the posts. I'm such a rookie!! Gives me something to shoot for though.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/14/2010 :  6:53:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Since I last posted....I've retired. There are sometimes, now, that I'll go without clothing for 2-3 days straight. If I don't have to leave the house for anything and have projects I'm working on....I can go the entire week but...usually I have to make a Home Depot run during the week...so I have to put shorts and a t shirt on from the parking lot to the store and back to the parking lot!

Edited by - FireProf on 02/15/2010 01:05:37 AM

nudewithfriends
Forum Member

Posted - 02/15/2010 :  12:18:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have never been to a nudist resort or vacation...so my longest stretch is probably just a day or two.

But in the summer, I would have weeks where I would be naked at home, and only put on clothes to drive to San O, then be naked all day, then put on clothes to drive home, then be naked at home. For what that's worth.

Page: of 8 Previous Topic: Polar Bear Plunge Topic Next Topic: New World record  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.15 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved