Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 168 ]  [ Total: 168 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Nudist Fashion - Apparel and Body Jewelry
 Genital Jewelry
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Jewelry question - what is hallmark 750? Topic Next Topic: Piercing, body jewelry, etc.
Page: of 4

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 06/04/2007 :  09:53:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by StreakingSkater

Thanks for your comments Creek Couple.

It does seem more nudist venues allow gential jewelery to some extent these days.

I have recently been experimenting with metal rings that are sized so they can be worn over the Penis. I am curmsized, so they stay on, it in similar to wearing a ring on your finger. It is way to get I suppose some of the look of a Prince Albert without piercing, something I just can't see myself ever doing. I have also been getting used to wearing various metal rings around the penis and scrotum in various configurations. What do you think nudist resorts will say about this type of penis/scrotum jewelery?

I am thinking of wearing this in public, at a nudist beach like Blacks in San Diego, or Haulover in Fl, but I imagine it will not be appreciated at landed nudist resort. It is all a matter of taste I suppose, genetial jewlery, tatoos, even body shaving or not, it is a part of the clothed world, so it is going to be part of the nude world.

Have a good naked Summer.

Streakingskater.

Skater, There are no rules regarding genital jewelry at public nudist beaches. However, at private nudist parks/resorts/clubs, each has its own rules. When anticipating a visit, give them a call to find out. Genital jewelry that is relatively small in size may be not frowned upon.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

balataf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  02:02:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit balataf's Homepage  Reply with Quote
At Phi Nu, (the Philadelphia Nudists group, which appears to need a leadership reorganization,) two ladies, including my Wife, had genital piercing jewelry that did not often become visible. None of the men ever were seen, at least by me, to wear any, altho I had a PA that I had to abandon due to diabetic complications.

This was based on three swim parties at a rented fitness center, and four house parties at the homes of members over two years. There were quite a few more events, but those were what my Wife and I attended.

Regarding previous comments, altho seldom visible, my Wife has four labial piercings. My guess, however, is that, unless someone was behind her going up some stairs, they did not even realize that she was pierced at all.

solarg8r
Forum Member

Posted - 09/21/2007 :  4:02:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit solarg8r's Homepage  Send solarg8r a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
What is proper ettiquette as far as ****rings are concerned? These require no piercings and are easily removed as well as put on. I am a smoothie, and visit my nearby nudist park as such, but have never worn one of my ****rings when there. I only wear one, when I use them, and they are sterling silver with no decorations or adornment - just a plain silver ring. I don't wear them to draw attention to that area, but I love to do alot of nude hiking, and wearing one seems to reduce the amount of perspiration that naturally collects in that area, which makes my hiking a little more enjoyable in the summer months.

Follow the link & find me in the Photo Gallery - SolarG8r

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 09/21/2007 :  5:26:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
solarg8r, The same as my response for genital jewelry earlier, contact the park or club and ask are there there any prohibitions.

Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

beachnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 09/27/2007 :  10:37:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I personally don't like the look of excessive genital piercings on anyone but that is just my opinion and people are entitled to do as they wish. From what I read most people who wear them say it has some meaning for them. **** rings however are designed for one purpose and that is to maintain and enhance an erection. I have seen a few guys wearing them and they are the ones that like to make sure that they are seen by all. I don't wish to generalize about everyone who wears them but that has been my experience.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 09/27/2007 :  8:32:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I disagree with the comment about **** rings!

I only wear them around the house, and my Mrs. Cookie gets a kick out of them.

Maybe every once in a while, I may wear one when we are having a house party, and with the cool weather coming on fast, our first party will be Columbus Day weekend.

Cookie

SingingSabre
Forum Member

Posted - 10/02/2007 :  06:29:07 AM  Show Profile  Send SingingSabre an AOL message  Send SingingSabre an ICQ Message  Click to see SingingSabre's MSN Messenger address  Send SingingSabre a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I like my genital piercing. I'd apologize if you didn't, but whether or not you like my apadravya doesn't really matter to me. My junk, my problem. Your opinion, your problem.

If that makes me less of a nudist in your eyes, oh well.

"Son, crying in your milk is bad enough. Crying in your hot fudge sundae is just disgusting." R.A. Heinlein.

StreakingSkater
Forum Member

Posted - 10/03/2007 :  09:25:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by solarg8r

What is proper ettiquette as far as ****rings are concerned? These require no piercings and are easily removed as well as put on. I am a smoothie, and visit my nearby nudist park as such, but have never worn one of my ****rings when there. I only wear one, when I use them, and they are sterling silver with no decorations or adornment - just a plain silver ring. I don't wear them to draw attention to that area, but I love to do alot of nude hiking, and wearing one seems to reduce the amount of perspiration that naturally collects in that area, which makes my hiking a little more enjoyable in the summer months.

Hi Solarg8r:

Interesting comments on **** rings, never considered there effect on sweating.

I do agree the first and obvious intention of them is to enhance erections as another poster mentioned, but like many things, they can have more than one use.

I have noticed another effect of them myself however that maybe of interest to others. If I go running on a nude beach which is fun activity, I have rather large testicles, when I run clothed I have a jock or underwear on which holds them in place, and keeps them from flopping too much. (The intended function of a jock strap.)

However when running naked on a nude beach or nudist resort, I noticed my testicles flop around quite a bit which is rather uncomfortable. However if I wear a metal ****ring or better yet, rubber ****ring of the correct diameter it helps keep my testicles from flopping around too much, and since it is not a sexual thing for me to be naked, I am not using it achieve or enhance an erection.

I can imagine some people seeing me think it is only exhibitionistic, but there can be other uses of genital jewelry than what comes to mind first!

Stay naked, and enjoy nudism as it suits you, and don't fret too much over the likes of others with respect to genital jewelery is my attitdue on ths topic in general. First impresions are not always correct..

Streaking skater

solarg8r
Forum Member

Posted - 10/04/2007 :  12:59:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit solarg8r's Homepage  Send solarg8r a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
[
Interesting comments on **** rings, never considered there effect on sweating.

... However if I wear a metal ****ring or better yet, rubber ****ring of the correct diameter it helps keep my testicles from flopping around too much, and since it is not a sexual thing for me to be naked, I am not using it achieve or enhance an erection.

Thats' really the point that I was trying to make. I don't think women really understand what we are talking about here. Only another guy would understand this. It's certainly not a sexual thing with me, either, as the meds I take for a cardiac condition have pretty much eliminated any fear of public sexual arousal. Kind of funny to hear others saying that erections are a normal thing and if a guy gets an erection at the pool, or wherever, it's not a big deal. But wear a ****ring in public, minus an erection, and it's frowned upon. Funny how others percieve and interpret the wrong things, isn't it?

Safebare
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2007 :  8:00:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Maybe its just me, but if you are talking about something that must be represented by asterisks (****), then I'd say it would be inappropriate by default. We find the use of many descriptive words like labia and penis freely used in this forum. If it's inappropriate to put in print, then it would probably be inappropriate to wear in polite public.

"Wearing nothing is devine, naked is a state of mind."

glock45
Forum Member

Posted - 12/04/2007 :  05:11:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was under the impression when I became a nudist that we, as nudists, accepted people for who they are, not what they look like. If we allow our nudist organizations to start outlawing body piercings or tattoos, etc., we are no better then our clothed society.
Also where would it stop. Would we start by baning fat people or people with disabilities?

Edited by - glock45 on 07/07/2008 2:46:57 PM

Pete Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 12/04/2007 :  08:59:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There are limits to everything in life, if there weren't we would be walking down main street and doing our shopping naked, but where you draw the line on piercings and Tattoos is subjective, personally I find excessive tattoos to look unclean, and piercings to be too far when there are more than five or six or draw the eye, but they are completey over the top if they rattle.

In one case on a French beach there was a guy who had a bell on the end of his penis, he took great delight in walking along the beach tinkling as he went and drawing looks from the other beach users, now that, in my mind, is exhibitionism!

Pete Knight

Richard1793

Posted - 07/09/2008 :  11:06:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Richard1793 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
After 15 years as a regular at Haulover nude beach, there's not much I haven't seen.

I've never cared much for big flashy jewelry, wherever it is. What people do is their business. Discrete genital jewelry can look cute on a woman. But on a man, sorry, it turns me off.

Richard

gfk1951
Forum Member

Posted - 07/13/2008 :  04:14:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here in Wisconsin at Valley View I have encountered quite a number of people, women mostly and some men that have genital, belly button piercings and nipple piercings. I myself have two genital piercings & it is no big deal with anyone. I don't believe that because a person has these piercings they are not a true nudist! I for one have been living the nude lifestyle since I was a teenager. I'm 57 now. I am also single and VV has no problem letting me in. But, they are good about such things, and it's very family oriented.

thornapplebison
Forum Member

Posted - 07/25/2008 :  7:41:17 PM  Show Profile  Send thornapplebison a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I've had the opportunity to meet a really nice young man who comes from a nudist family and has had some genital piercings or a genital piercing of some sort. I've never seen it. Our place is clothing optional and doesn't allow piercings. Therefore, since he isn't accepted as he feels most comfortable, he wears shorts. When he wants to swim, he's got to go take the stuff out, but it's such a hassle that he rarely does.

He's one of the nicest people I've met. He's got a great mind. He's a little shy, but he knows himself. I hate that he has to choose to either be a non-nudist or give up his right to present himself in a way keeping with how he perceives himself.

My mind had changed, based on your arguments, but it's changed back. People who are unable to accept others' appearance as they are and wish to be are not true nudists, in my opinion. The comparison to shaving is valid.

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Jewelry question - what is hallmark 750? Topic Next Topic: Piercing, body jewelry, etc.  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved