Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 213 ]  [ Total: 213 ]  [ Newest Member: bea abe ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Ever been caught?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2022 Topic Next Topic: No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - Oct 2017
Page: of 31

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 09/04/2012 :  02:13:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Drunk, naked guy in Arkansas. I found it funny, watch the cop, looks like he is about to frisk him then realizes "there's no reason to frisk"

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_c2#/video/us/2012/09/03/vonat-naked-man-interrupts-interview.kark

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/04/2012 :  09:48:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok ... either our neighbors across the street are nudists or ... they are REALLY accepting or very tolerant!

I went out to the garage to put some things in the back of my wife's car. The door was open and I was naked, of course. I put the items in the car and closed the back lid when I realized the woman across the street was walking out to her car.

Not sure what or how much she saw ... but ... she smiled, waved and said "morning!" This doesn't mean, that in broad daylight, I'll be hanging out naked in the front yard, taking my trash cans out, moving my cars around and getting the paper but it also means that if she didn't mind seeing part of me nude, she is all that concerned about it!

I think when neighbors see you doing something innocent enough and you are not "flaunting" your nudity intentionally ... I really think many people don't care and don't let it bother them. I will always try and be aware of my surroundings, no matter how accepting my neighbors seem to be, but it's nice to know that we have tolerant/accepting neighbors and no "drama queens!"

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Edited by - FireProf on 09/04/2012 09:53:10 AM

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 09/04/2012 :  11:18:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's like my neighbor FireProf. They have seen me countless times in my backyard (and as I mentioned before, out front too) and they never say anything about it. They still say hi to me very politely when they see me too. It doesn't mean that I'm going to just start trying to confront them while nude or try to have a conversation over the fence while I stand there nude, but it seems that they are accepting enough of it.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/05/2012 :  10:22:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
while living in our previous home, neighbors on both sides of us and across the street knew of my nudity out back. Only one neighbor on the side was a "drama queen", while on her side of the fence. We had a wooden fence that needed to be replaced so you could see a little but it wasn't an "in your face" visibility. She'd say things like ... "OMG ... not again!"or " geez... can't people put clothes on!" But never anything to my face ... until, she and her family came over to our home for parties and she joked about me "always naked in the backyard." Didn't seem to bother her then!

The other side neighbor sunned topless and skinny dipped, I'm sure. She'd seen me a couple times while trimming some of our hedge on her side of the wall. I'd walk out the back door and she'd be on a ladder and wave, say..."sorry!" and climb down the ladder. I'd walk over to the wall, call out her name, she'd answer and I'd say ... "I'll go back inside and you can finish." She'd say ... "it's okay ... I just didn't want you to be embarrassed." I turn to walk inside and half way to the door she was already up the ladder trimming and catching the back view!

Now the lady across the street. She was the funniest of all the neighbors. When we put our house up sale, we went over to talk to her. She said ... "this is a very sad day on many levels. We hate to lose you as neighbors and what will I do now ... I always looked forward to my daily show to get me through the day." We looked at her a little puzzled and she said ... "one of the only things that gets me through my day is seeing...(me) walking around the backyard naked!" We laughed and hugged.

There were three neighbors that were fine with our nudity. Moving here ... I have two neighbors across the street that seem to be fine with it and the neighbor next door (previous to current neighbors) thatwere fine with our nudity. The current neighbors have seen me, for sure, and haven't said anything so maybe they're fine with it too. Can we be "that" lucky to have so many neighbors tolerant of simple nudity ... or is it the vast majority of people that don't really care if you're naked or not as long as your not flaunting it and having an "in your face" attitude about it.

I don't think "we" are that lucky to have found so many neighbors that are tolerant of simple nudity, but maybe we are. With several other two story homes a distance behind us and I suspect they have views of our backyard ... why haven't they called the cops to report our nudity in the backyard? I think it's the type of nudity we subject them to. Simple non sexual nudity. If I'm lying spread eagle in a lewd manner on a lounge chair pointed at their window ... I deserve to have the cops called or at least a knock on the door to tell me to stop or turn the other way, but if I'm just going about simple chores ... I don't think they care. While sunning, we have several areas were we place the lounges and no one can see us from anywhere!

I think we've either just been extremely lucky to have neighbors that are not busy bodies or the vast majority of people are accepting of simple nudity and really only care about one thing... Good Neighbors, clothed or naked!

Edited by - FireProf on 09/05/2012 10:29:58 AM

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 09/06/2012 :  01:10:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My neighbors in Florida were somewhat tolerant. Well, my next door neighbors on one side had no problem with it. I had 12' ficus hedges all the way around my yard, except where the small back gate was. But that went into the alley and the neighbors behind me had a 6' privacy fence. There were a few small holes in the hedges, mostly near the bottom, so I'm sure they could see when I was in the pool. But a few times I would be hauling out some garbage or tree branches to the alley, while naked, and my neighbors would happen to be out. They would just say hi. One day I was sitting naked in the house and the wife from next door came over. She came in and talked to us for a bit, I just grabbed a pillow on the couch and placed it over me. She didn't flinch.

On the other side of me was an old lady who never came out, so I had no problem there. Across the street was a young woman who was friends with my ex. She knew all about my nudity, but she never saw me. Regardless, she didn't care.

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 09/06/2012 :  09:44:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A few years ago my neighbor's home was put up for sale, the one on the side that only had a 3 foot wall between back yards, plus a few bushes. Soon some hot looking babe moved in. She said she was buying the home, and asked if we minded her occasional back yard nudity. We said we didn't mind her if she didn't mind us.

That lasted about a month when her deal fell through and she had to move out. Soon some other couple moved in with 3 barking dogs. The dogs ripped up all the bushes and lawn in their back yard, and the couple never was seen in their yard. We ignored them and kept going naked. The dogs didn't care.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/06/2012 :  2:29:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To have a neighbor tell you that they are also nudists or occasionally use their backyard in the nude would be heaven for us! The closest we've come is the younger couple across the street with a late teen daughter. She told me that I "can do whatever I want in my backyard and if someone has a problem with it ... they shouldn't be looking in your backyard!"

The second house we bought, and most nude friendly, was one he had to "campout" for. Housing was at a premium in our city and these homes were in huge demand. The lot of us camped out to get our names on the list so we had the pick of those homes being built, according to our place on the list.

We were #1 (too long a story). We began talking to our perspective neighbors and another young couple came up to us and asked what lot we were going to buy. We told them and she said, I want the house next door to you but there is this other couple ahead of us and they want that house too.

Having already talked to the other couple ... our choice was this second couple and their two small children. Not only did they seem so much more compatible with us ... she said ... "I like to run around naked most of the time, so if you ever come over to borrow sugar, you'll have to give me a few minutes to cover up!"

I wanted to tell her that we were also nudists but my wife put the kabosh on that one! My wife said ... "if they get the house ... then we'll tell them but not until they get the house!" They didn't get the house! ... and we hated the neighbors that did!

Edited by - FireProf on 09/06/2012 2:31:08 PM

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 09/17/2012 :  11:29:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just tonight. I posted about it in the "Naked Driving" thread, but a quick synopsis:

I was naked while filling up my gas in Vermont tonight and as I was finishing, a car came around the back of the station and saw me.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/18/2012 :  8:03:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Willy ... loved your story/adventure of driving nude. Great read.

It seems that our next door neighbors "have" infact seen me naked. They haven't said anything but the window and shutters on the side of their home, on the second story, that overlooks our backyard ... are now CLOSED, and have been for a couple weeks now.

From the time they moved in til a couple weeks ago, the shutters were ALWAYS open. I felt that I had a reasonable degree of my right to privacy and so I continued to live as we had when the previous neighbors lived there and were nudity tolerant/accepting. I'm certain, due to the closing of these shutters, that I've been seen by the female neighbor and she closed the shutters and they've not been open since the beginning of this month!

It was never my intention to deliberately expose them to our nudity but if they did have a problem with it, they should have done what they did and that was close the shutters on this window that have NO VIEW of anything except our backyard!

Regardless ... at some point in the near future, we need to meet with them and try and be neighborly. They haven't ... so I guess we need to make the first move.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 10/09/2012 :  11:56:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Got caught this morning! LOL

I woke up with the Prof and when she jumped in the shower, I went into my early morning routine; go outside and move my truck from the driveway into the street so she can get out of the garage, pick up the newspaper and then walk next door to pick up their newspaper while they are on vacation.

As I opened the front door and started walking out onto the front porch a bike rider came by. There I was ... standing out on my walkway ... naked. He said ..."morning" and I waved, kept walking and picked up our newspaper, our neighbors paper and then moved my truck.

I'll have to be a little more cautious from now on. There ARE people out that early! LOL

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 10/10/2012 :  8:10:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Fire,

I think all your neighbors have heard of the strange naked guy that lives there, so you could never really get caught again cause they are expecting you. LOL

Diger

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 10/10/2012 :  10:13:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You are probably right!

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 10/11/2012 :  10:55:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Diger

Fire,

I think all your neighbors have heard of the strange naked guy that lives there, so you could never really get caught again cause they are expecting you. LOL
Diger

Yes, me too. I've cultivated a neighborhood reputation as "that old naked guy." It allows me more freedom to be naked if they have seen and gotten bored with a naked neighbor.

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 10/11/2012 :  11:01:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by thornapplebison
With threads like this, no one can tell me there's not an element of exhibitionism to common nudism.

I found this on page 1. I'm wouldn't want to tell him that there isn't an element of exhibitionism in common nudism. Why should I? Of course nudists are exhibitionists. DUH! So what is his problem. I have no problem with exhibitionism, showing off my beautiful old body. That's why I'm not hiding behind a bunch of stupid clothes. Just saying.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 10/11/2012 :  12:30:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bob, I completely agree with you. However, there is a sect of nudists that feel they are "true nudists" and think that anybody with any type of exhibitionist tendencies isn't a true nudist. I really hate running into those types of people on these kinds of forums. It's one reason that I don't even like to label myself as a "nudist". I'm just a guy that loves to be naked and prefers being that way to being dressed.

Page: of 31 Previous Topic: 2022 Topic Next Topic: No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - Oct 2017  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.41 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved