Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 407 ]  [ Total: 407 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Ever been caught?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2022 Topic Next Topic: No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - Oct 2017
Page: of 31

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 08/27/2012 :  9:05:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe. Let it go. Let it go."
John Rambo. First Blood.

Sorry but I couldn't resist!

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 08/27/2012 :  9:12:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Probation Before Judgment. You agree to a bunch of things so, my neighbors wouldn't ALL tell the judge I was a pervert. I don't think MOST of my neighbors would have done so but, even one would have been bad. They call it a victim impact statement.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 08/30/2012 :  01:32:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by renobiker

But see what Willy did in reality is what gets people arrested and gives nudists a bad name, being he didnt care who saw him etc I respect being comfortable but being too comfortable just equals=stupid and arrested. Your less likely to have cops called if you realize you are seen and if the other person makes it known they see you, then apologize etc saying you were not aware they were there etc.

I didn't say that I didn't care who saw me. I will always look out of my windows to make sure no neighbors are out before I go outside. And even then, I am always looking around when I am outside to see if anyone is out.

Having said that, I almost got caught again tonight. It was almost 11:00 on a Wednesday night, I walked across the street to check my mailbox. Just as I got my mail, I saw headlights coming around the corner. Thankfully the mailboxes are pretty large, so I just stepped back behind it, allowed the car to pass by, then walked back to my house.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/30/2012 :  09:52:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here's another example of simple, non sexual nudity, where the person witnessing it, doesn't care of make a big deal out of it.

I was getting ready to go to our club. My wife's car is gone, she had left for work. I had packed the truck and was going to throw the trash out before leaving.

The garage door is wide open, the clothes I need to get from the garage to the truck are on a counter in the garage. I get the trash bag, walk across the garage floor to the backyard where the trash cans are. A man rides by on his bike, catches me mid floor, fully naked and ... waves!

I, too, looked out the office windows as I headed toward the garage and then looked toward my neighbors homes across the street to ensure their shutters were closed and then stepped into the garage and got caught anyway ... but ... I truly feel that for most non nudists, if you're doing simple everyday things and NOT flaunting your nakedness in front of them, it's really not something they concern themselves with.

Or maybe that guy that caught me does something similar at home! LOL

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

n/a
deleted

Posted - 08/30/2012 :  10:27:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rooftopwilly

quote:

But see what Willy did in reality is what gets people arrested and gives nudists a bad name, being he didnt care who saw him etc I respect being comfortable but being too comfortable just equals=stupid and arrested. Your less likely to have cops called if you realize you are seen and if the other person makes it known they see you, then apologize etc saying you were not aware they were there etc.

I didn't say that I didn't care who saw me. I will always look out of my windows to make sure no neighbors are out before I go outside. And even then, I am always looking around when I am outside to see if anyone is out.

Having said that, I almost got caught again tonight. It was almost 11:00 on a Wednesday night, I walked across the street to check my mailbox. Just as I got my mail, I saw headlights coming around the corner. Thankfully the mailboxes are pretty large, so I just stepped back behind it, allowed the car to pass by, then walked back to my house.

Ok see this will be an example going to check your mailbox that is feet from door no big deal but to walk across the street to do so even at 11pm if your caught etc you will be arrested and if your state is like mine you will be forever pooled with the sex offender registry. So those innocent walks to get your mail etc just be ready to go to jail for that. :)

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/31/2012 :  01:31:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
But the way I see it ...

His choice, why does this bother YOU so much!? If what you say ... happens, does it really affect YOU and your way of participating in nudism?

Nudism isn't a "one size fits all!" Some nudists do different things, some take bigger risks and chances. It doesn't reflect on you, me or any other nudists. It reflects on those doing what they are doing.

Willy stated he looked around to make sure the coast was clear but ... got caught. It's his risk ... not yours! You don't get to make "policy" for ALL nudists. We all make our own.

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 08/31/2012 :  05:12:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well said FireProf

n/a
deleted

Posted - 08/31/2012 :  10:12:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok but do you want others creating more negative publicitiy for nudists by choosing to be a bit more bold etc. I am just seeing it as it is now most of everyone has a negative view towards nudists they assume were all perverts etc I just would rather help eliminate that negative view if I can. Does it effect me no does it effect how others view all nudists, yes..

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/31/2012 :  10:31:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Ok but do you want others creating more negative publicitiy for nudists by choosing to be a bit more bold etc. I am just seeing it as it is now most of everyone has a negative view towards nudists they assume were all perverts etc I just would rather help eliminate that negative view if I can. Does it effect me no does it effect how others view all nudists, yes..

Even "IF" Willy were to say to the cops ... "I'm a nudist." Does "he" speak for ALL nudists? In my opinion ... it's a resounding "NO!" It doesn't matter what "people" think of Willy and that ALL nudists do that. If you're confident in "your" practices in nudism and what one does, does not fit within the confines of your practices ... it's "their" issue and not yours, mine or the lot of nudists throughout the country or even abroad.

Willy going out to his mailbox naked isn't going to change how "most everyone" views what it is we do. "Most Everyone" already thinks we're nuts and "that" I'm not even sure of. I think there are "some" that think it's their business to "save" the world from nakedness but I'll bet if "most everyone" was asked, they probably wouldn't care if someone walked to their mailbox naked.

Most everyone has a tainted view of what we do. Every time there is a naked person that is arrested, doesn't mean it's another "nudist" doing something out of the ordinary. Many of those people arrest while nude have had mental issues and not many of them spout being nudists and belonging to national organizations. Most everyone assumes such and we are not going to change that.

So ... If Willy's willing to take the chance to do things in the nude, that most everyone else does clothed, it's his risk and his alone. RooftopWilly doesn't speak for nudism or ALL nudists by his own actions.

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 08/31/2012 :  10:37:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hopefully, game, set and Match

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 08/31/2012 :  10:46:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We had a very similar "discussion" about this on another board I am on. There is a thread about naked driving and one guy just went absolutely ballistic on any of us who do it. Not only going on and on about being perverts and getting arrested and giving nudists a bad name, but he even went as far as to go on and on about our bare asses on the seats ruining the resale value of the car (LOL). Anyhow, this guy was insisting that every time someone is caught naked, the headlines read "Nudist arrested". Actually, I almost never see that headline. There have been hundreds of stories of someone being arrested for being naked in public over the past few years, and every one of those just say "naked man/woman".

Anyhow, as for the mailbox, I also do this very late at night. Usually I wait at least until 11:00 but sometimes it's not until after midnight. So it's not like I risk doing it during the daytime.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 08/31/2012 :  10:56:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Willy not saying you cant do as you please just stating more that what your doing is more of a risk then you assume it is and to not be shocked when your finally busted.

steady78
Forum Member

Posted - 08/31/2012 :  11:56:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Willy, now I'm worried about the re-sale value of the furniture in my house, cause many people know I'm a nudist LOL LOL !!!

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/31/2012 :  7:12:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Willy ... I was part of that discussion on that other board! My post directed at him was, I think, the straw that broke the camels back.

I posted that we have a 6 y.o. grandchild that is obsessed with bodily functions below the waist, as that 80+ y.o. poster was, and that many links and professionals tell parents that their children will grow outta that obsession. After posting that ... he deleted all his posting on that tread!

I couldn't believe that someone would go on and on negatively about someone driving their own car naked and then try and end the discussion by stating that it was ruining the resale value! I would NOT want to ride in that guys car!

Edited by - FireProf on 09/01/2012 10:19:57 AM

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 08/31/2012 :  11:32:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

Willy not saying you cant do as you please just stating more that what your doing is more of a risk then you assume it is and to not be shocked when your finally busted.

A couple of thoughts. First Willy is in law enforcement and is much more risk averse than me. Although he is a US citizen, he is living in Canada where the laws are much more nudist friendly.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

Page: of 31 Previous Topic: 2022 Topic Next Topic: No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - Oct 2017  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.3 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved