Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 221 ]  [ Total: 221 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Ever been caught?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2022 Topic Next Topic: No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - Oct 2017
Page: of 31

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 10/11/2013 :  10:37:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
His eyesight is much better than his legs! hahaha

At least it's been done and now you can go about working in your garage naked. He's seen you once, he knows you work in your garage that way ... it seems like a win/win situation for you.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 10/11/2013 :  2:44:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree with Fire, that's what you call Winner Winner Chicken Dinner. LOL

Diger

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 10/12/2013 :  05:53:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yep, you guys are right. Never thought about it that way. I now may not have to worry about his nosy ways and if he does that again I would have think he is pretty cool with it if he doesn't try to avoid it.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 10/12/2013 :  09:14:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Next time you see him standing at your garage door he may be wanting in to get naked too. LOL

Diger

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 10/12/2013 :  9:01:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's fine. The whole world would be a better place if we all were.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 11/09/2013 :  10:25:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Most people that we know, know to call before they come over, that way I can put on my shorts that I keep on the deck. However we do have some friends, both male and female, that do not call and just show up. At first I talked with them about this and they had no issue with me being nude so I never gave it another thought. Yes it has been interesting when 'door to door' people show up while I am nude. Some just turn around and leave and others stay and to talk about the subjects that they were they for. However the LDS do not come by any more, guess they figured I was a 'lost cause'! Keep in mind that we are on the end of the road and our drive way is over 200' long. One can not see the house until you come around the last bend in the drive way.

nudediscgolfer

Posted - 11/09/2013 :  12:54:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I often walk out to the garage or my car late at night in the summer nude since it is so nice out side. As far as I know no one has seen or its just no one cares. Either way I guess its not a problem. Some day I can get out of town so that it may not be a issue.

God Intended for us to be nude, that is why it feels so right.

blavan
Forum Member

Posted - 11/11/2013 :  09:21:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When unexpected adult sales people or LDS and JWs come to our door we tell them that we are naked before we open the door. That way we give them a chance to agree or disagree to be greeted and welcomed by us naked.
We have also ourselves been greeted by naked people twice when doing political canvassing. Totally unexpected.

Being Naked and Being Real

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 12/04/2013 :  12:04:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I recently moved into an apartment in a building owned by my friend's mom. They have a business on the first floor and two apartments upstairs, which I rent out one and my buddy rents out the other. My buddy is totally fine with my nudism so I'm always naked here. Last night I headed to the basement to carry a few tools down there and I heard someone down there and saw the light was on. I figured it was my buddy doing his laundry. Nope. It was his mom. She also recently moved into a new place and has stuff stored in the basement and was down there gathering things she wanted to take. She had also seen me last week when she and my buddy walked into my apartment to ask me something.

I just walked back up a couple of steps, she said she had to get something from up on the first floor and said "I won't look". LOL She had heard storied about my nakedness before, but I guess she didn't know to what extent. She asked my buddy later on "is he always naked?"

cloudy
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2014 :  12:44:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Last summer, I believe, the wife and I were putting up lights inside our new gazebo. This is behind the house and well hidden from any prying eyes. I was up on a chair reaching the peak, naked. The wife was on the floor, clothed, handing the lights to me. Next thing I know, an old boss of mine, and good friend, came around the corner. The wife, who was facing me, turned fast and stood right in front of me. My old boss just excused himself and left. He hasn't been back since but we still talk and we visit him at his house. Nothing has been said of that day.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2014 :  9:06:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HA HA ... tonight, I did the "catching!" I've been wondering and even a little concerned about our new neighbors and their possible reactions to our backyard nudity, which they can see from a second story window. They aren't friendly but still cordial and will say "hello", or wave. After a couple of months living next to us and we not changing our life ... they decided to close the upstairs window shutters that had a view of our backyard. Several months later, they are back open again and the large tree that was partially blocking their view has died.

I've been worried about the "full view" they now have and not sure how we are going to continue to live naked in our backyard, as we are accustom to doing daily, with these new issues that have taken away our privacy.

Tonight ... I was straightening up the backyard after a NFL Playoff party we hosted (textile). While doing so ... the female neighbor was in her bathroom naked or for sure topless because she was about to take a shower and was getting things ready and her breasts were in full view of me from the window that she'd not yet closed the shutters to. She saw me, I saw her and then she closed the shutters. I wanted to wave but thought against it but ... now I have this feeling that ... if she didn't care that she was exposed to me and other neighbors ... maybe we don't need to be so worried about our nudity in our backyard.

I wish they were more friendly so we could just talk this whole thing out!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Horace
Forum Member

Posted - 01/07/2014 :  08:20:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Living in a home with teenagers and young adults, my wife and I are nude when they aren't around but we are also respectful of their modesty and cover up when they are around. The whole family knows that I get up early every morning and am nude until I get ready for work. Christmas Day they were all sleeping in and my wife and I were in the kitchen getting started on the feast. Suddenly, here was my 22 year old son. He couldn't care less but was bemused and worried that I might get burned. For me I think it's a good way to "acclimatize" the family. Wife and I were "nude before kids". But not socially, no opportunity. Now in our 50's we are working out way back and after a trip to Club Orient., more at ease with the social aspects.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/13/2014 :  12:52:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OMG did I dodge a HUGE bullet tonight, and learned a valuable lesson. It was just after midnight, I decided to take advantage of our first really warm night, especially since I'm not working today or tomorrow. So I go out on the front porch that is downstairs and I sit on the steps for a bit. There is a light on the porch on a timer, so I can't shut it off. I figured being on the steps, near the bottom, should resolve that problem. But I get restless and have to walk around a bit. I walk to the sidewalk out front and just kind of hang out there. Whenever I see a car, I move back off the street so as they don't see me. Eventually I got brave and walked across the street and back. There are a lot of businesses around me, so not many neighbors. Then I walked about 2 buildings down and back. So far, no problems. My feet are hurting a bit since I'm still in that stage of getting used to being barefoot again. I decided that I have a pair of shoes in the truck that I can slip on. Only problem is that the truck is in the back of the building. I can either walk through the building or around it. I opted for around. I got to my truck and used the key code to get in the front door, then opened it and unlocked the back. Lucky for me I had backed into my parking spot tonight, so the front of my truck was facing the bigger parking lot that dumps into my lot. As I'm feeling around in back on the floor for these shoes, I see a police car come pulling into the big lot. He's looking over and sees the doors open on the truck so he heads my way. I climb into my backseat and remember that I just put a pair of shorts in the truck a couple of weeks ago for backup. THANK GOD!!!! I was able to slip them on in less than 2 seconds. The police car gets up to me and shines the lights on my truck. Just then, two more police cars pull in behind him. I step out of my truck, wearing my shorts and holding my shoes and I said "it's okay, it's my truck, I'm just getting something out of it". The one cop said to me "have you seen a naked man walking around?" I told him that I hadn't, that I'd just been out there a couple of minutes. He walked away and talked to the other two, then all three left.

If it weren't for that pair of shorts I kept stashed in my truck, or if I'd pulled forward into my parking spot, leaving the back of my truck facing the police cars when they arrived, I might have been in some big trouble. So as not to arouse any more suspicion, I just put my shoes on, walked back to the front porch and sat down. Looks like I won't be doing that anymore!

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 05/13/2014 :  07:21:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow...that was a close call Willy. I used to take chances but not so much anymore.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/13/2014 :  11:02:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Very close. I just keep going over in my head, how lucky I am that I happened to leave that pair of shorts in my truck last week. I realized afterwards that I had put them on backwards, but it didn't matter. They were the gym type with a drawstring waist, so it wasn't noticeable. But I won't be hanging out there doing that any longer.

Page: of 31 Previous Topic: 2022 Topic Next Topic: No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - Oct 2017  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.52 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved