Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 199 ]  [ Total: 199 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Ever been caught?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2022 Topic Next Topic: No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - Oct 2017
Page: of 31

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/13/2014 :  6:06:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Close call Willy! Glad you dodged that bullet! There are spare clothes for both of us in all our vehicles.

Even still ... there have been times when I thought about doing what you did; walk around the block in the late evening or early, early mornings at 3 am but I've never done it. Taking the trash cans out, getting something outta my truck on the curb or in the driveway, retrieving the paper ... I can get away with that but my luck would be that some cop would be patrolling our neighborhood when I decided to take the naked stroll ... so I just list that on my "don't do" list of things to do naked! hahahaha

Glad it worked out!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Edited by - FireProf on 05/13/2014 6:09:56 PM

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/13/2014 :  9:18:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The more I think about it too, walking back to my truck at that moment saved me. Had I have just been sitting on the front steps as I had been doing, they would have pulled up, saw me, and I'd have nowhere to go, no shorts to slip on real quick. So not only did I luck out in having the shorts in my truck (which I put back in there today), but also walking to the back of the building to get my shoes was lucky on my part too. If I had done it 20 seconds later, he would have seen me walking to the truck.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/14/2014 :  09:22:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Actually ...

The more I think about it I think you might have just been "warned."

Hard for me to buy into the idea that the cops didn't have a clue that you might have been the guy walking around nude. Being that you were in the vicinity, exit your truck in just shorts and barefoot ... I'm thinking; they suspected it was you, had better things to do than hassle you about walking around naked BUT ... wanted you to know that someone saw you, complained or called the cops. They were compelled to investigate but weren't looking to give you grief for just walking around naked. You weren't harming anyone, you weren't flashing anyone ... just walking from your building to your car/truck in the nude.

I'd like to think this is what happened and give the cops a little more credit than what we normally do! hahaha

My suspicions anyway!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 05/14/2014 :  8:34:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have to agree with Fire on this one Willy.

He knew and wanted you to know you had been seen.

Glad your counting your blessings. :-)

Diger

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/15/2014 :  09:02:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a strong feeling that they knew it was me, but since they didn't actually catch me in the nude, there wasn't much that they could do. But three cars responding to a report of a naked guy? That's a little bit more than just a warning, IMO. I think if they had caught me, I would have had a problem. But they didn't and I'm not going to harp on it.

gnarlyoldman
Forum Member

Posted - 05/15/2014 :  09:40:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rooftopwilly

I have a strong feeling that they knew it was me, but since they didn't actually catch me in the nude, there wasn't much that they could do. But three cars responding to a report of a naked guy? That's a little bit more than just a warning, IMO. I think if they had caught me, I would have had a problem. But they didn't and I'm not going to harp on it.

You were probably right that they were there looking for you. When they arrived you weren't doing anything illegal so they were too late. Don't let that discourage you.

That reminds me of last summer when I was visiting in Albuquerque. One afternoon I was out in the foothills wandering about naked enjoying the sunshine. The path came within sight of a residential neighborhood. Albuquerque doesn't have trees in the foothills so its within sight for a long way. I also passed near some other hikers.

After a while I returned to my car, put on some shorts, and started driving down hill away from the trailhead parking. A police car arrived as I left. I had my shirt on so I wasn't obviously a naked guy wandering about. I'm not even sure that they were there because someone phoned the police about a naked guy. But its a pretty good guess that they weren't just on routine patrol.

The event didn't stop me from going out at dawn the next morning and wandering about again, even passing close by some other early morning hikers on the trail. Life is good.

Naked is green.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/15/2014 :  6:27:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm not letting it discourage me from being naked. I'm just saying I can't be taking those kind of chances anymore. Especially not with my job. Plus, the building I live in is owned by my friends, and they have a business downstairs. I don't need their name being dragged into it either if I had gotten caught. There are two apartments above, and my best friend (whose family owns the business) lives in the other apartment. He has a front porch off of his apartment (upstairs) so from now on, when I want to sit out naked, I'll sit out up there.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/16/2014 :  01:00:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It is a naked adventure feather you can put in your hat! hahahaha :D

russ2722
Forum Member

Posted - 05/16/2014 :  11:05:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have followed this thread, and have an opinion I would like to share. As much as we love to be nude, in the healthy, family friendly, acceptable manner, sometimes that tiny bit of exibitionist, that some of us have, pops up. That part of us, that is hard to explain, that wants to take "risks" of nudity, that the majority of time, we keep in check. Be it driving nude, which we all love to do, but risky non the less, and those "strolls", that we all know we should not be doing. Most of the time, we get away with it, sometimes, we dont. rooftopwilly, dodged a bullet, reminding us all, that "risky" behavior has its consequences. I try to remind my self of this, each time, I feel the need to be "risky".

gnarlyoldman
Forum Member

Posted - 05/16/2014 :  12:34:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Borrowing lyrics from Arlo Guthrie:

"One person, just one person does it they may think he's really sick and
They won't take him. And if two people, two people do it, in harmony,
They may think they're both faggots and they won't take either of them.
And three people do it, three, can you imagine, three people walking in
Singin a bar of Alice's Restaurant and walking out. They may think it's an
Organization. And can you, can you imagine fifty people a day,I said
Fifty people a day walking in singin a bar of Alice's Restaurant and
Walking out. And friends they may thinks it's a movement. "

The more often we naked people get seen the more it becomes normal to see naked people. We have to have enough social mass to become a movement. Can you imagine 50 NAKED people a day walking through the park. That's why naked bike ride doesn't get arrested. They can arrest one, or two.. but not many.

Bob

Naked is green.

Edited by - gnarlyoldman on 05/16/2014 12:35:19 PM

russ2722
Forum Member

Posted - 05/16/2014 :  2:37:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
a very good point...bob....we can only wish it didnt take so long

TallTim
Forum Member

Posted - 05/24/2014 :  08:28:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rooftopwilly

Three cars only? That's because most of the time naked people are encountered on city street there are mental issues involved. Those of us that just don't like clothes are rare.

I agree that you got over on this one.

Tim

gnarlyoldman
Forum Member

Posted - 05/24/2014 :  09:54:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by russ2722

a very good point...bob....we can only wish it didn't take so long

There was a story on our local TV news yesterday about the state police arresting some man for "exposing himself" in his car on the other side of our state. On the Facebook version of the TV news, ALL of the comments were for the man and against the cops. Many comments said that human bodies are OK to see. Some said that "its not news." Someone criticized the woman who called the cops to complain. Nobody said the cops did good arresting a man for being seen naked in his car.

We need to not get arrested, but try to be seen naked in public as often as we can without getting arrested. The more we are seen the sooner it becomes normal to see naked people. Events like Naked Bike Ride, and such are very good. So are casual nudity just minding our own business naked. And writing positive comments about naked people on local media helps too.

Human bodies, our bodies, are not "obscene" regardless of circumstances.
Bob

Naked is green.

Edited by - gnarlyoldman on 05/24/2014 09:55:31 AM

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/17/2016 :  02:40:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Last week, I met my buddies new girlfriend for the first time. He and I live in apartments next to one another above his family's business. He came over to my apartment to get something and she walked in behind him. He said "he's naked, just so you know" but she didn't care. She stayed a few days and I was always naked around her. But then one day, I was down in the basement doing my laundry and as I was going back up the stairs, my buddy was on the steps coming down to let his dogs out. We talked for a moment, he told me his mom was over. As I was headed up the rest of the stairs, sure enough his mom and his girlfriend came out of his apartment and there I was, in all of my glory. She just said something like "nothing I haven't seen before" and I went on by and into my apartment.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/17/2016 :  2:01:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cool! Both stories concerning your buddies GF were great reactions and responses from an obviously mature adult!

Page: of 31 Previous Topic: 2022 Topic Next Topic: No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - Oct 2017  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.39 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved