Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 471 ]  [ Total: 471 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Ever been caught?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2022 Topic Next Topic: No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - Oct 2017
Page: of 31

JohnnyBoy
Forum Member

Posted - 04/17/2008 :  4:14:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Several years ago I decided to visit one of the hot springs near Hoover Dam. Gold Strike for those familiar with the area. The trail head starts in a parking lot (or used to before the bypass bridge) just off the highway. The trail parallels the road for a little while before descending into the canyon. From the road, you can't really see the trail because the road is much higher than the trail. When I arrived at the parking lot, there were no other cars parked there, so I figured I had the trail to myself and decided to hike nude. So I'm hiking down the trail wearing only sandals and a back pack when I hear a whole bunch of "WOO-HOO's" and applause. I look around, and then up. There at the "scenic overlook" were a bunch of tourists looking down at me. I had forgotten about the overlook! So I did what anybody in my situation would do...I stopped, turned toward them, and waved. Then continued down the trail.

After a nice soak in one of the upper pools, I started to hike back out. Again hiking nude, because I figured it was late in the day and it was too late for anyone to make the hike down to the springs. And, I knew where I would come into view of the overlook and would slip on shorts before that point. Guess I figured wrong, because halfway up the trail, I came face to face with another couple hiking down. As we passed, I said hi and apologized for my attire (or lack of). They actually stopped to chat, asking how the water was and whatnot. Then said not to worry about my nudity because if I was the only one down trail, they were going to hike the rest of the way nude as well. Turns out they were also nudists. (Most people who visit those springs either are, or at least are very tolerant of nudity).

I ain't as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

mialove
Forum Member

Posted - 04/17/2008 :  4:27:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i've been caught a few times, but the one time that stands out the most was when i was still living in my parents house. it was my last summer in sacramento and i was gonna miss the california sun (seattle is famously rainy), so i decided that i was going to catch some rays while my parents were at work. well, i went outside and was laying out when i happened to tilt my head back and catch my neighbor watching me. i got up and moved the lawn chair (it was really creepy because i had just turned 18 and he knew me since i was a baby!). i was very awkward 0_O

agde
Forum Member

Posted - 04/24/2008 :  6:22:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, that was fun! Just now, I was working in the backyard garden when a little dog showed up, followed two seconds later by a girl's voice calling "Charlie!", and two seconds after that by a mother's voice calling "Katie!" "Well, hello!" I said to the puppy, and then to a little girl just behind who seemed about 7 years old. "Why are you naked?" she asked. "Oh, I'm always in clothes when it is cold or rainy, or when I go to work or shopping. But since I'm home and it's warm out, there was no reason to dress up." "Oh, ok," she said picking up the puppy. I looked up to see her mom standing on the path just behind me, grinning. "Well explained," she said, "Thanks for saving Charlie!"

I can't wait to hear the epilogue from our neighbor who they were visiting! :) It's so easy to explain naturism to kids!

agmetal
Forum Member

Posted - 04/24/2008 :  6:41:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by agde

Well, that was fun! Just now, I was working in the backyard garden when a little dog showed up, followed two seconds later by a girl's voice calling "Charlie!", and two seconds after that by a mother's voice calling "Katie!" "Well, hello!" I said to the puppy, and then to a little girl just behind who seemed about 7 years old. "Why are you naked?" she asked. "Oh, I'm always in clothes when it is cold or rainy, or when I go to work or shopping. But since I'm home and it's warm out, there was no reason to dress up." "Oh, ok," she said picking up the puppy. I looked up to see her mom standing on the path just behind me, grinning. "Well explained," she said, "Thanks for saving Charlie!"

I can't wait to hear the epilogue from our neighbor who they were visiting! :) It's so easy to explain naturism to kids!

that's a great story...i'm impressed that the little girl's mom didn't freak out or anything...i'm looking forward to hearing the epilogue as well!

agde
Forum Member

Posted - 04/25/2008 :  12:48:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Next day (epilogue to above) : I bumped into the neighbor at the mailbox this morning. The conversation went something like this:

Me: "Well, that was fun yesterday. Sorry if it caused any awkwardness."
She: "No problem. Sorry for the intrusion. They just got the puppy, we let it loose in the backyard and it got away."
Me: "Puppies are like that! Lots of energy and curiosity."
She: "My friend was amused at how naturally you talked to Katie, and I told her about your "French beach rules" for the backyard and the doorbell sign. There was a bit of girl-talk about European men but nothing to worry about!" (laugh!)
Me: "Any critique of my gardening hat should be forwarded directly to Brussels, without my name!" (laugh!)

That's it. Collected mail.

I should have mentioned at the outset that his happened at our little place in Mid-Atlantic USA. Yet another experience with Americans being much more relaxed than presumed! At home in France, of course, I would have reacted differently -- I would have had them send any critique to the White House!

Edited by - agde on 04/25/2008 12:59:19 PM

traisjames
Forum Member

Posted - 04/26/2008 :  6:47:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit traisjames's Homepage  Click to see traisjames's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
As i have mentioned in previous posts, I am kind of a closet nudist as other than my mother knows...knew...that I was a nudist. when I told her about, I got a fairly negative response. Well last week was spring break (I have a loopy college) and I was at home for my break. On sunday my mom gave me a much needed hair cut. After my hair cut I wanted to wash off the hair so I wouldn't be itchy, and being that I was home, I decided to go to "my" pond to dip in and wash off the hair. Sure, the water was about 34°, but I will be lifeguarding at lake superior this summer and the water won't how I like it at about 90° and if someone needs to be rescued, I won't be able to ease my way into the lake, so I was using my pond to start getting adjusted to the cold. My 12 year-old brother came down, saw that I was nude, asked about it, then got naked and joined. we spent about 10 minutes seeing exactly how insane we by seeing how deep we would go (I made it to my armpit. he made it to his belly, and his legs turned red because of the cold...my shoulder also turned red, but from a sunburn instead). While still in the water we talked a little bit about it, and while he was fine with being nude himself, he did not feel conferrable being nude with people not in his family. Still, that now makes 1 is fine with nudity, 1 indifferent, 2 have no idea about me being a nudist, and ME!

I should quickly mention that my sister does not know and I am debating on weither she would be ok with it or not. On one hand, she is like rebellious teen, dressing in some kind of provocative manor (actually she isn't that bad) and whatever is cool or hip. her rebelliousness also includes being self-centered and aggressive. On the other hand, she is very open minded when it comes to gay rights, being extremely active in her high school's Gay-straight alliance, which when I found out actually surprised me based on her personality, but being as open minded as she is, I have been thinking she might be ok with the fact that I am a nudist.

Tuesday afternoon, took my dogs out to let them go to the bathroom and I went down with them to the pond and saw that some ducks had landed, but my dogs scared them off, so I took them back inside, grabbed a camera, and went back out. When I got down to the pond, the ducks were still gone, so after hiding in some bushes, I decided to go on a walk to our family's land (I was nude from the time I got down to the pond the second time on). After seeing a flock of turkeys, a deer, 8 ticks, and making it to our land a mile away, I headed back to the pond to hopefully see that the ducks had come back. As I came over the hill, I saw one of two things. First, there were no ducks; second, my parents were looking for me. My cloths were on the other side of the pond from me so there was no way I could get changed, so my mom and dad both saw me nude. at that time neither one mentioned anything to me about it but when I was helping my dad put the sheep and pony away, he mentioned that I should avoid doing that since it is turkey hunting season and soon to be mushroom hunting seasoning and that was it. At some point while watching TV he refereed to me as nature boy. This is an almost 100% opposite of how I was expecting him to respond. My dad is a bit more conservative then my mom so I was expecting him to frown apon it more then mom. This has been turned on its head and I am glad about that.

One more thing, when I got back to the pond and put my pants on, I had to keep adjusting them as I could not get them back on and have them feel conferrable.

From the guy with his eye on the sky

crenshawjm
Forum Member

Posted - 04/26/2008 :  8:40:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
normally when the 16 yr old and the 19 year old aren't around i am nude. one day one of them came home and entered the house, here i was sitting at the computer on this forum when he walked in and said what the H#$$..... so i said i told you i am a nudist, and he walked on to his room and later left, i stayed put. course the wife thought that was funny... i said well i ain't got nothing he ain't got, so what the heck....
now she is nude at home sometimes as well so we will see what & When the next time happens...LOL

Have a Great Day :)
Mike & Karen

SirGodiva
Forum Member

Posted - 05/04/2008 :  11:54:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been caught multiple times. Not particularly being a nudist yet, I was indeed caught in these situations where I was not naked for the sake of nudism.

In one instance I was at a local high school doing some unmentionable things with a girl there and at one point she stole my clothes and my car keys were in my pants so she also drove off. I walked home through the back woods and many people happened to see me on the way, pleasant walk though.

In another instance at my last house, I was walking around naked because no one was home and I stepped out into the backyard. When I closed the sliding door behind me I accidentally slammed it and the force caused the bar lock to fall down, and all of the other doors and windows to the house happened to be locked as they often are when no one is home. So I just spent the rest of the day out there and when I had to prepare to sleep outside, I went to one of the bushes that formed the border between my yard and my neighbor's yard and I set myself under it. However, my neighbor's dog came and sniffed me out under the bush, and she, a single woman of 45, found me when she came out to get the dog. However, this situation didn't end up being embarrassing. She brought me to her house and was very inappropriate with me, offering me nothing to cover myself but a woman's thong, so I was more just afraid of her than embarrassed. I got back into the house next morning by borrowing a screwdriver from her and taking the side door off its hinges. "Almost didn't recognise you with your clothes", she said the next week, I laughed meekly and didn't say anything. Got a free women's thong, though.

Then another time I slept waked naked and when my sister saw me from the kitchen and realised I wasn't awake, she directed me out the front door to be cruel and I was woken up the next morning by a little girl in the middle of the street in a different part of the neighborhood. Many people saw me as I ran back to my house, where my little sister laughed at me and told me what happened. I and that little girl were both 12 and my sister was 9 at the time so it wasn't a big deal.

There are a number of other instances where people have just happened to see me naked but among many those 3 are the only notable stories.

nudistmormon
Forum Member

Posted - 05/05/2008 :  11:34:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not sure this counts but here goes. I was just up looking for the remote for my TV and forgot my curtain is up, as I came back to my seat I see the neighbor across the street looking up at my window (im 3 stories up and he is in his yard. surprisingly hes not freaking out like i thought he would.

Not new here, I usd to have the s/n loves2bnude

WP
Forum Member

Posted - 05/08/2008 :  3:01:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyBoy

Several years ago I decided to visit one of the hot springs near Hoover Dam. Gold Strike for those familiar with the area. The trail head starts in a parking lot (or used to before the bypass bridge) just off the highway. The trail parallels the road for a little while before descending into the canyon. From the road, you can't really see the trail because the road is much higher than the trail. When I arrived at the parking lot, there were no other cars parked there, so I figured I had the trail to myself and decided to hike nude. So I'm hiking down the trail wearing only sandals and a back pack when I hear a whole bunch of "WOO-HOO's" and applause. I look around, and then up. There at the "scenic overlook" were a bunch of tourists looking down at me. I had forgotten about the overlook! So I did what anybody in my situation would do...I stopped, turned toward them, and waved. Then continued down the trail.

After a nice soak in one of the upper pools, I started to hike back out. Again hiking nude, because I figured it was late in the day and it was too late for anyone to make the hike down to the springs. And, I knew where I would come into view of the overlook and would slip on shorts before that point. Guess I figured wrong, because halfway up the trail, I came face to face with another couple hiking down. As we passed, I said hi and apologized for my attire (or lack of). They actually stopped to chat, asking how the water was and whatnot. Then said not to worry about my nudity because if I was the only one down trail, they were going to hike the rest of the way nude as well. Turns out they were also nudists. (Most people who visit those springs either are, or at least are very tolerant of nudity).

Hi my wife and I were just in vegas 2 weeks ago and tried to find those springs. Must be a local secret no seemed to know where they were or wouldn't tell us. Will be going back in the fall can you tell me? Email me if you like thanks

JohnnyBoy
Forum Member

Posted - 05/08/2008 :  4:13:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
[/quote]Hi my wife and I were just in vegas 2 weeks ago and tried to find those springs. Must be a local secret no seemed to know where they were or wouldn't tell us. Will be going back in the fall can you tell me? Email me if you like thanks
[/quote]

It's a local secret, can't tell you...

Here's 2 great sources for information on our local hot springs, and those in other states:

www.soakersforum.com & www.soakersbible.com

Haven't been down there in years and with the construction of the Hoover Dam Bypass bridge, I'm sure the directions have changed. Just register on Soakers Forum and ask for directions and any other info...

John

Phoenix

Posted - 05/19/2008 :  09:36:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was sleeping round a mates house one night and I had the spare room so decided to sleep in the nude. I went down stairs to get a drink and as I was half way down the stairs, my mates 10yr old niece (who I was told was at a slumber party)came through the front door and saw me in the "all together" she looked down at my member with a surprised look on her face so I turned and went back upstairs and went to bed.

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 05/29/2008 :  5:39:16 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I used to joke that I was afraid to be seen shopping at ---mart. Until I realized that if I saw anybody that was anybody, they'd keep their mouth shut, because I saw them there too.

Oh, you mean at the nude beach. No, I haven’t run into anyone I know there. I think it would be uncomfortable at first, but not for long. After all, you’re both there. It might just be a pleasant discovery.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 05/31/2008 :  01:27:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Several years ago while laying nude at the pool I was approached by a female fedex driver, she was looking for someone to sign for a delivery for the nudist club where I was a member and where I was laying by the pool at the time.Since it was the middle of the week I was the only one there not even the owners were around (yes I thought it was my private oasis) she asked a few questions about nudism and left. The next day I was again at my private oasis and she returned with another delivery,this time she asked if I was the only member of the club besides the owners, I told her she had just showed up on the best days because on the weekends it was usually wall to wall naked people. she agreed that the weekdays seemed more appealing to which I suggested she should make a visit,as she was leaving she said she might, but I don't think she ever visited.

gladdyman
Forum Member

Posted - 06/01/2008 :  05:37:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A few years ago just after we joined the nearist sun club I was at home in a secluded part of our garden stacking firewood naked of course as it was very warm.
I looked up and saw our neighbours wife standing watching me she had come over to appologise for the noisy party they had had the night before.
This was a perfect time to tell her of our nudist life.
They have since visited our club during the winter and are coming back during the warmer times.

Page: of 31 Previous Topic: 2022 Topic Next Topic: No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - Oct 2017  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.26 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved