Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 524 ]  [ Total: 524 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Ever been caught?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2022 Topic Next Topic: No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - Oct 2017
Page: of 31

luckyseven7

Posted - 06/05/2008 :  11:40:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ever been caught? Yes, several times. I am nude most of the time when I am at home so the neighbours have seen me naked. Once I was on the pation relaxing when my neighbour came round with some post which was delivered wrongly. I didn't have time to cover up - she was surprised but not distressed. Eye contact was hard but she stayed awhile and chatted as she normally does but I think she wasn't too sure what to do.

Another ocassion was when I forgot my wife was being driven to work by a colleague. I cam down for breakfast naked as always and got a surprise when I saw my wife's friend sitting at the breakfast bar. She didn't blink and eyelid. We briefly chatted until my wife came in and said "Oh put it away."

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 06/05/2008 :  8:21:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
just today, i was putting some things into my recycle bin at my back gate. there is an alley right behind me. my yard is surrounded by hedges, so you can't see in, except right there at the gate. as i was standing there putting things in the bin, a neighbor drove down the alley and she saw me.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 06/09/2008 :  11:34:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We didn't realy get caught but it was a textile seeing us naked.

A very funny thing happened as we were leaving Apollo beach friday. As it was our last time on the beach we decided to walk out nude to get all the nude time we could. Earlier some textile guy had rode his bicycle down the nude beach to see what he could see. When we got to the edge of the nude section on the way out we started to get dressed. Mrs Diger bent over to put her bottoms on and as she looked behind her the guy saw her from the front and proceeded to crash into the surf. I guess he was a little distracted and lost control... LOL

All I got to see was the guy pulling his bicycle up from underwater, then he was gone.

Diger

topcatjim
Forum Member

Posted - 08/19/2008 :  3:53:36 PM  Show Profile  Send topcatjim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I live in the country and the only people around is family. I am very carefull not to get caught by them and know when they are at work. I had cut the grass one day a couple of summers back, then started to do the weed eating. Next thing I know I looked around and the mail lady was turning around and leaving. She got a good look.
Then another time that same summer I was standing out in the yard and a car with a man and woman came down my drive and they got a good look.

Jim

nudist_2k3

Posted - 08/23/2008 :  03:10:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
before coming to nudism, i thought i was alone, and was walking around the house naked. walked into the living room, and my brother was there with his girlfriend.

smoothNtanned
Forum Member

Posted - 08/27/2008 :  12:57:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been caught naked a few times, each one different. Each one, of course, a total surprise. All on one of two acreages we've owned. Today it happened again.

Our fenced-in one acre backyard is totally private, a 'green zone'. The front of the house is not seen from the road nor neighbors, and we have a long driveway. This is a 'yellow zone' if someone should silently approach our house. Most often family, friends and neighbors call first.

Busily cleaning the inside and box of my pick-up truck in the buff, I spotted a red vehicle coming down the driveway. My only recourse was to grab the broom (the vacuum was a little awkward!), cover my tail, and walk 4o ft. to the garage door. Emergency shorts were handy.

I walked out the door nonchalantly, as if I had shorts on when the intruder arrived. Who was I kidding. I was greeted with a hearty laugh by my friend, then we both laughed. He was just in the area and thought he'd return the $20 he borrowed at an event the night before. Told him I was so use to people calling first; now he knows I'm a nudist after all these years. Didn't phase him a bit. As an experienced realtor, I imagine he's seen much over the years.

Wonder what he'll say the next time we meet, what with his quick wit and sense of humor. Uh oh...........

'NUDE when able, covered when necessary'

Edited by - smoothNtanned on 08/27/2008 11:02:49 AM

acoustixman
Forum Member

Posted - 08/27/2008 :  12:45:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey, there; mostly addressing "JohnnyBoy" where questions arise below:

I just saw your post on "being caught" down at GS Hot Springs. Your statement about a high tolerance for nakedness down there has me building additional confidence already...

I've been down there a few times now (I live in Boulder City and recently discovered this while looking for places to be acceptably nude at large, at least marginally) and see no reason to be dressed from start to finish. I've yet to start wearing clothing past the parking spots, and am debating canning the emergency shorts in the "Camelbak" next time (trying to get down there at least bi-weekly). Then there's, "What if I somehow lose my car keys..." Oh well.

I've also been "caught naked" down there a couple times at either end of the day (with neutral to encouraging responses), but I really consider it a "visit" to hot springs rather than a "hike" to hot springs even if it is a couple miles; I believe the trail goes nowhere else of consequence, and everyone expects people might dip nude in any wildland hot springs, so for me just leaving all clothes in the car logically follows, and people should maybe even expect it. In other words, if someone sees me naked on that particular trail I feel as if it equals them seeing me naked IN the hot spring pools themselves, and THAT seems like it should be fine enough with everyone (otherwise you might pick another type of destination). By this I guess I'm thinking I'm not "caught" rather just one of the naked ones.

Is my thinking rational? I just don't want to "pin myself on the map" by being formally complained about. Seems like you'd agree that GSHS are a good place not to worry. I'm trying to broaden my exposure to public consensus on this just to be sure. Would it be reasonable to expect that people who'd bring their children (my biggest worry about leaving impressions while naked is upon over-protective parents) down there should have them prepared for nudity, and further why avoid letting them see us along the way too?

-JW

Seeking my role in opening the eyes of the world to the simple harmless pleasure of being naked in our great outdoors.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 08/27/2008 :  7:17:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Can't say I was caught but I was spotted last weekend. A very good friend of ours had arrived, unknow to me. I was covering the pool and hot tub and checking the chemicals. When I finished I stepped up to the garden door to enter the house and I saw her pass by the door, the surprised look was priceless. I turned and wraped in a towel before entering and there was no awkwardness at all. She knows of our nudist life and has shown lots of interest in the past so it was not a shock to her at all.

Diger

acoustixman
Forum Member

Posted - 08/27/2008 :  7:36:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Diger: Why'd you towel-up in those circumstances?

Speaking of interrupting nakedness though, it does have a time:

I think the biggest point of realization for me came two-fold on a hike a while back up Mt. Charleston near Las Vegas... While I was hiking, I thought I heard some kids approaching over a rise ahead. I donned the emergency shorts and discovered a rather large girl scout troop or similar group of young-teen girls, complete with a number of adult female leaders. Might have gone bad if unclothed, then again I got some approving looks (and incidental portraits) of my "near" nakedness. This was satisfying in that while I gave in to the textiles, I think the greater interest was protected in that instance. Karma was assumed good since one of the leaders ended up giving me a jump start at the trailhead an hour later.

The second case was slightly later, after I had again ceased to be un-naked; I saw a woman approaching in the distance but decided to remain bare. As she approached I got quite a surprised and vocal response, "Oh my God!!". To ensure a light mood I cracked a lame line about improving my vitamin D utilization, to which she replied, "That's my favorite vitamin; keep it up! Hey, can I take your picture?" She seemed sincere enough and I was flattered that despite my cool-air shrinkage and lack of tan, she would want to waste a few hundred kilobytes in recording an image of my naked body in the wooded wilderness. I should have shared emails and pursued my own copy to be my avatar here. Would have been perfect. What a delight to have such an encouraging response, as at that time I was still more readily aware and self-conscious of my nakedness.

-JW

Seeking my role in opening the eyes of the world to the simple harmless pleasure of being naked in our great outdoors.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 08/28/2008 :  12:31:50 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
When I was young teenager, I was laying out on a deck on the top floor of our house. No one could see me from the neighborhood, so I was perfectly safe. I was nude, and I had put a TV outside on the deck to watch. I was alone, so I was safe that way too.

As I watched the television in the nude without any clothes out on the deck, I heard a noise above the TV sound level. It was the someone rattling around in the house. It turned out to be my mom and sister, back early from what was supposed to be a lengthy shopping session since my sister was going to college. I wondered if they had seen me yet.

I turned off the TV, and raced naked to my room. I donned flesh colored swimming trunks to replicate my image of nakedness on the deck. To no avail. My mom and sis had already seen me, and were chuckling at me, and smiling at me. I knew then and there they saw me naked out on the deck.

Needless to say, it was a bit awkard the next few days. Dumb as I was in those days, I forgot to bring up to them that I liked being nude outside. I guess they figured it out, but if I had been the salesman type, maybe I would have tried to convince them to try it also when I was not at home. I wasn't that smart. My secret nude life was discovered, and I was ultra-careful from then on. And yes, there is life after being found out.

That government governs best, which governs least - Thomas Jefferson

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 08/28/2008 :  11:38:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Acoustixman,
I couldn't force the issue, she has been taking Baby Steps for about a year now and has made some progress. She is like a sister to both my wife and I, we even gave her the nickname Baby Steps.

Diger

Dustin

Posted - 08/30/2008 :  07:38:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first year of teaching school, I was still unmarried and lived alone. Since I was already into nudity, I would strip immediately upon coming home in the afternoon, and if possible, stay that way until time to leave in the morning.

Two of my students (boys) came to my house and knocked on the door, but I was in the bathroom and could not hear. They walked into the house anyway, and when I came into the kitchen, they were there, and, of course, saw "everything". They were more embarrassed than I.

I did not cover myself but stood there naked and heard the reason they had come, then gave them an answer and sent them on their way. I did not want them to think I was embarrassed for them to see me, or that they had done anything wrong by walking in on me when I was naked.

I will add that after that there seemed to be a special rapport with these students, and I had to decide it was because they saw me as someone who was open and accepting, and not judgmental and critical.

Bare Butt Bruce

Posted - 09/02/2008 :  05:28:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Bare Butt Bruce a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I live out in the country on a privet road so I usually go outside naked and am always naked in the house. If I am outside and the dogs alert me that someone is coming down the road then I usually put something on. But if friends just walk in the house as they usually do and I am naked I just stay that way. Hey its my house and they know I'm a nudist.

davidsteele1977
Forum Member

Posted - 09/10/2008 :  02:22:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A few weeks ago I was at Moshup Beach on Martha's Vineyard (Mass.) for the weekend. I spent Friday afternoon and most of Saturday and Sunday naked in the unofficial clothing-optional section. I knew that some college friends were also on the Vineyard, but I figured that the odds were low that they would go to Moshup, since it's difficult to get to from where they were staying, and, besides, I really wanted to be there and to be naked. Saturday afternoon I snoozed for a while, then went for a walk. My spot was close to the beginning of the CO section, so I headed off away from the textile area. I wasn't particularly watching where I was going, but after a few minutes I looked up and saw one of my (female) friends, fully dressed and headed right toward me. I thought briefly about greeting her, but then decided that she wouldn't handle that well, so I made a sharp right turn and walked around her, although I couldn't tell if she had already seen me. I talked to her a few days later and she swore that she hadn't seen me. I was a little surprised that I had to explain why I didn't go over and greet her.

ultrahd
Forum Member

Posted - 09/17/2008 :  5:31:10 PM  Show Profile  Send ultrahd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
david , i went to moshup for 1st time in august,i was with my daughter and a friend of hers,i did not tell them that there was a c/o section,they found a spot to the left i told them i was going to walk to the other side of the beach and hang out there for a while so the could have sometime to them selfs.i told them i will meet them back at there spot in about 3hrs,well weather was great and i was enjoying nude sun bathing,i was coming out of the water and there walking down the beach was my daughter and her friend,too late to grab a towel,they spotted me,my daughter said this must be the nude section and i said it sure was ! i said that i could grab my swim suit but she said it was ok with them,everyone else was naked.they did move to the c/o section and hung out there ! she now knows im a nudist !

Page: of 31 Previous Topic: 2022 Topic Next Topic: No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - Oct 2017  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.39 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved