Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 446 ]  [ Total: 446 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Ever been caught?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2022 Topic Next Topic: No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - Oct 2017
Page: of 31

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/26/2009 :  1:09:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I didn't hear that part of the story HomeNudist. I heard the guy saying that he was making coffee and walked by his window, which had one of those sheer curtains drawn. He was taking a nap, nude on his couch, and woke up to the police in his house, arresting him.

HomeNudist
Forum Member

Posted - 11/26/2009 :  2:22:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/local/102109_naked_man_arrested_after_making_coffee_update

Second to last paragraph:
quote:
Police wouldn't release the incident report or the name of the mother who filed the complaint. FOX 5 has learned she is a respected member of the community, and just happens to be the wife of a Fairfax County Police officer.

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 11/30/2009 :  01:52:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got caught once many years ago. I got home after a lunch time Christmas party, the weather was hot (Melbourne, Australia) and with a few drinks on board I decided to lie out on the sun-lounge and catch some rays. I promptly fell asleep. I woke to find a friend of my wife (I knew her pretty well too) in our backyard playing with our dog making noise to try to get me to wake up. My wife and her friend had been x-mas shopping, and the friend made it back to our place first. She was not perturbed and nor was my wife when she arrived, they are both nurses and so have "seen it all before" but the friend did ask whether I was like that for all the guests at our home.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 12/05/2009 :  12:29:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the other week i went hiking and as i was finishing up after about three hours i was walking up a service road to the trailhead when a mountain biker came around a curve, since i didn't see him in time i stepped to the side and watched as he past by me never slowing down, i wonder what he thought as he past by me as i stood there nude. i continued on wondering if i would encounter another biker before i reached the trailhead but i didn't and finally dressed and went to my vehicle. i have had other encounters but usually hear them coming and can slip on my shorts.

cony
Forum Member

Posted - 12/06/2009 :  08:19:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Last friday I was out for a walk in the fields around me. Usually on a Friday afternoon I have the fields to myself, more or less, even more so as I saw the tractors going towards home . Imagine my suprise when, while walking up the side of a field, I suddenly heard a car parallel to me on the other side of the field (less than 300 M away) . I am certain the driver did not see me, even when he stopped as he was too busy checking the crops, so I was able to quietly pull on some shorts. To be able to continue without undue hassle, I crossed into the next field the other side of the tree wind break and continued 'au naturelle' . After a short time I noticed the car had moved off but could not see where, but then suddenly I heard it again not 3 M from me on the other side of the tree windbreak. I know this time the driver did not see me .

Cony

Landlord
Forum Member

Posted - 02/09/2010 :  10:22:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Three times now.

This morning, while it was still dark (and snowing heavily) I turned the front porch light off to duck out to pick up my morning paper (no street lights nearby), but instead of being at the door, it was 4 feet away at the edge of the porch. As I stepped out grab the paper, I hear a woman's voice saying "Good Morning!" I look up to see a neighbor walking her two dogs. Police haven't stopped by, so I guess it didn't bother her too much.

A month ago, similar situation (complete with snow) I opened the door and there is my mother-in-law (who is not aware my wife and I are both home and social nudists) getting ready to knock on the door. I quickly ducked into the other room and pulled on a robe, but obviously she saw all of me, coming and going; but have heard nothing more about it.

Last fall my 30-something stepdaughter was visiting (who knows we enjoy our hot tub sans all clothing). She went out with some old college friends and said would be back about 1:00 a.m. About 10:30 p.m. I went out to relax in the hot tub and came back in a little before 11:00, hung up my towel and was walking to the stairs when the front door suddenly opened, and there was stepdaughter, home early. Poor thing nearly broke her neck trying to quickly look away, though I think she saw everything she didn't want to see. LOL

nudewithfriends
Forum Member

Posted - 02/10/2010 :  12:51:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Okay, I was a freshman in college. It was the dead of winter, and there was snow and ice on the ground.

It was the night before final exams, and I decided to partake in a tradition called "The Primal Scream." At midnight, the eve before exams, students would line the quad and scream at the top of their lungs. The band would be there playing the school's fight song. And an intrepid few would streak the quad.

I was one of the few.

The run was great, other than the cold. I wasn't worried about shrinkage so much as frostbite.

Weeks pass. I am returning from class to my dorm. Zoned out. Not noticing the pieces of paper taped all over the walls, the stairwell, the doors. I reach the landing on my floor, and see a crowd huddled in front of my door. One person turns, looks at me, looks at my door, looks at me, points, and says "It's him."

Then everybody scatters.

I get to my door, and what is there?

A photo.

Of me.

Running.

Naked.

With a note. "Hey sexy man, we didn't mean to take this photo of you, but it was nice to see a familar face. You don't know us, but we know you, so you better be nice."

Apparently, my roommates intercepted this letter and photo, and in their infinite wisdom, copied it, posted the copies around the dorm, and posted the original on my door.

I'd like to say that I was embarassed, but my abs looked great, and my penis didn't look all that bad either.

J

blackrebel
Forum Member

Posted - 02/10/2010 :  07:42:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit blackrebel's Homepage  Send blackrebel an AOL message  Send blackrebel a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I few times, but I was a fast thinker and was not actually CAUGHT.

Twice by the neighbor women I wastrapped in the basement while doing the laundry. Both times I was able to stay in the basement and out of sight when they came home unexpectantly.

Another time I answered the door but hid as I remembered I was naked while opening the door.

I dont want to impose nudity on others.

Nudesuncpl
Forum Member

Posted - 02/10/2010 :  5:46:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Odd that this subject should come up. I just got caught in our backyard last weekend. I was doing my Saturday chores, nude as usual, when our next-door neighbor, who was on a ladder doing his chores, looked over the privacy fence, called me and said to watch out for a possum that just came out of the palm tree between our houses. Yep, there was I, broad-beamed and buck nekkid. So I did what any self-respecting nudist would do -- I stood there and talked to him. He didn't seem to mind, and I surely did not mind. And now I know that he knows why we have a privacy fence. Don't know if he knew it before, but he surely does now!

Anniebare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/10/2010 :  6:44:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Anniebare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I guess I've been "caught" lots of times, but most were non-events unworthy of recounting except for the one or two I've already shared in other threads.

Then I remembered one more time...

A plumber had done some work at my place and left. I stripped down to take a shower and test out the repair. When I finished, there was a knock on the door, which I answered wrapped in my bath towel. The plumber was back to return the check I had accidentally written out incorrectly and to ask for a new one. He seemed delighted to see me soaking wet and clad in only a towel. Since he had just been there I invited him back in while I retrieved my checkbook.

In trying to juggle towel, pen, statement, and checkbook, I fumbled the towel and--you guessed it--dropped it right in front of him. I swear it was an accident

I shrugged and grinned and he cheerfully said, "No problem". Leaving the towel on the floor I wrote the check out and handed it to him. He bestowed several compliments, left with a big smile, and that was that.

I suppose I could have made a grab for the towel on its way down, but I wasn't particularly motivated to try.

Annie, throwin' in the towel.

Life is best lived bare

Edited by - Anniebare on 02/10/2010 6:47:09 PM

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 02/10/2010 :  8:08:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A few close calls...but never been caught.

nude2
Forum Member

Posted - 02/12/2010 :  5:31:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anniebare, That's a new meaning to throwing in the towel.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 02/12/2010 :  6:15:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Mrs. Diger never did the towel drop but she did give the Kirby Salesman a thrill once. One saturday I was nextdoor doing something for my parents and there was a peck at the door, she thought it was me (I always forget my keys) and she opened the door to wide before she saw it wasnt me. She excused herself and sliped someting on and when she went back he had a grin on his face. But she said he didn't seem to disapointed he didnt sell her a vac.

Diger

Nudejon
Forum Member

Posted - 02/13/2010 :  11:12:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had an inground pool with an old liner that sometimes leaked, so after a week end party, I put on my snorkle mask and went looking the liner over real good for tears, I was floating in the pool with my face down for a long time, as I was home alone I was naked, as I hear a voice and look up see the wifes freind and her kids, they forgot some toys and came over to get them, as I asked how long she had been there, she said the door was unlocked so she just came through the house and had been there long enough to get a good eye full. Then walked around to pool to get the toys, smiled and waved as she left.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 05/06/2011 :  7:14:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I thought I had already posted to this topic that since my last post, I've been caught twice. First was last summer. Laying out on the deck in the back yard catching some sun. After I came into the house and went into the garage, I noticed a jacket hanging on the door knob that my wife had recently left behind at her brothers house a few nights before. Since I knew her brother had gone out of town for business, the only one who could have brought it by was his wife. Being family, they usually knock then enter and say hello. Never heard the knock. Never heard the hello. She probably looked out the back window...saw me and then left, leaving the jacket on the door knob so it would seem like she didn't come in. She never said anything at any family events. Second was just recently. I was in MD and my wife was in NY. We use the Gmail web chat to chat at night. She had stepped away from the camera and shortly after I rose to go get a snack in the kitchen. Upon returning to the computer and getting ready to sit down...I hear: "Dad! Put some clothes on". It was my son. He knows I'm a naturist but I don't usually walk around nude when he is around.

Page: of 31 Previous Topic: 2022 Topic Next Topic: No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - Oct 2017  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.29 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved