Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 143 ]  [ Total: 143 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Ever been caught?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2022 Topic Next Topic: No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - Oct 2017
Page: of 31

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/24/2009 :  9:22:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got caught again yesterday. My sister-in-law was in town for the weekend. I have been nude in front of my other sister-in-law before, but not this one. Anyhow, she knows I like to be nude, and so I said to hell with it and came downstairs naked, and remained that way for most of her visit. She was helping us clean up when I stepped out onto my back porch to shake out the dust mop. I was standing there shaking it, when I looked to my right and saw my neighbor standing outside. She was looking directly at me, and it was only about 8:00 at night, so there was still plenty of daylight. I just finished shaking the mop and then stepped back into the house.

Moontan
Forum Member

Posted - 05/28/2009 :  8:11:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A few times. Once my wife and I were enjoying our coffee in the kitchen when my daughter(who in not a nudist) walks in and then walks right back out. LOL My sister who likes to snoop around opening doors was at my house and found me in my bedroom nude laying on the bed watching TV. She asked what I was doing and I said watching tv. I said take your clothes off and join me. She left never to return. Laying out in the backyard and the neighbor behind me got nosy and looked over the fence, A stare off insued. LOL Sister-in-law But she's seen me nude before and I her so no big deal there. Mother-in-law almost and now has resorted hollering in the house before entering if everyone is decent. ( I'm as decent as anyone I know. Just without clothes) I can go on and on.

I feel this way, it's their loss not mine.

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 05/29/2009 :  01:01:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got caught again just today. I was watering my garden nude like I usually do except I was doing so later than normal anyway I happened to look up I saw my neighbor putting the roof on his new garden shed. I just waved and went back to watering the garden. I fugured hey I hav 6 foot privacy fence and he is up on a the roof so normally it shouldn't be a problem.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep. -- Robert Frost

ttech

Posted - 06/02/2009 :  8:08:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A while back when i lived way out in the mountains my only neighbors were my inlaws (they were about 1/4 mile behind us) and there drive way was right beside our house. I got spotted on the porch. I just ran out for a min. to grab the broom just as they were coming down their drive way. They didn't get mad but the comment was made that they didn't want to see that again!

sunlover1199
Forum Member

Posted - 06/03/2009 :  01:06:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wasn't the one seen, but my friend was.
Last year I was on the nude beach and chatting with with some friends that I have made. While talking to one friend his ex-mother-in-law and her friend passed by. She stoppped to talk and explained that she and her friend had always had an interest in going nude, etc. Exchanged some small talk then went back to her towel. Neither seemed phased.

wardt
Forum Member

Posted - 09/20/2009 :  03:20:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was in my earlt 20's at the time and home alone. I fell asleep on the sofa. I wasn't expecting company and was not only naked but had no clothes in that part of the house. My sister's friend came by unexpectedly to drop something off for my sister and walked in without knocking. I woke up to find her standing inside the fromt door which in that house was in the living room. Not having anything else to cover with I grabbed a blanket That was there and covered up. She did not comment about my being naked and just said Hi and dropped off what she came to drop off and left. It was my house and she dropped by without notice and walked in without knocking. She would have had no right to complain about seeing me naked. I did not attempt to put any clothes on while she was there since that would have required following her down the same halll she was going to drop something off to my bedroom which was right next to my sisters where she was going to get some clothes.If she didn't want to see me naked thart would only have made things worse and if she didn't care than there would be no reason to get dressed.
A different time as a kid I was about 13 years old. I was changing after swimming in my grandparents indoor pool in their house. The area where I was changing also had a clothes line for hanging towels and bathing suits. I was still naked when my 10 year old cousin came in to hang up her towell and found me naked. She went ahead and hung up her towel on the line and left without commenting about me being naked. This room was regularly used for changing after swimming and that is what I was doing so the fact that she came in without knocking was her fault not mine. I did her telling our other cousins she had seen me naked.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 09/20/2009 :  10:25:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was caught by my neighbor just over a month ago. I had just finished mowing the lawn before it started raining. I went inside the house and stripped down as I was soaked in sweat and rain. I then realized I had left the side gate unlocked. So I went to the back door, looked to see no neighbors in sight, and dashed down the steps and around to the side of the house. Once down on the side, I have a privacy fence so nobody could see me, so I took my time locking the gate. I walked back to the porch area, which is where I'm now exposed and I dashed back to and up the stairs. As I did so, I looked to the neighbors on the other side of the house and the old lady was standing there, just staring right at me. I just continued on like I didn't really notice her.

It wouldn't have been a big deal, but she's the mother of the people we are renting this house from. She didn't look too happy about it, so I was kinda worried she'd say something. But I saw her a week later and she was as nice as always, didn't say a thing. I've never heard anything from her son either, even though I've talked to him in emails a few times. They live in Dubai though, and will be visiting next week, so I'll see if anything comes up. I know I shouldn't make excuses, but if I have to, I'm going to tell him I left my cell phone outside and didn't want it to get ruined in the rain, and going to grab some clothes upstairs in the bedroom would have taken longer to get the phone.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 09/21/2009 :  12:37:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rooftopwilly

I was caught by my neighbor just over a month ago. I had just finished mowing the lawn before it started raining. I went inside the house and stripped down as I was soaked in sweat and rain. I then realized I had left the side gate unlocked. So I went to the back door, looked to see no neighbors in sight, and dashed down the steps and around to the side of the house. Once down on the side, I have a privacy fence so nobody could see me, so I took my time locking the gate. I walked back to the porch area, which is where I'm now exposed and I dashed back to and up the stairs. As I did so, I looked to the neighbors on the other side of the house and the old lady was standing there, just staring right at me. I just continued on like I didn't really notice her.

It wouldn't have been a big deal, but she's the mother of the people we are renting this house from. She didn't look too happy about it, so I was kinda worried she'd say something. But I saw her a week later and she was as nice as always, didn't say a thing. I've never heard anything from her son either, even though I've talked to him in emails a few times. They live in Dubai though, and will be visiting next week, so I'll see if anything comes up. I know I shouldn't make excuses, but if I have to, I'm going to tell him I left my cell phone outside and didn't want it to get ruined in the rain, and going to grab some clothes upstairs in the bedroom would have taken longer to get the phone.

Let me get this straight. You were covering for your state of being uncovered. Hehehe. I had to slip that one in. A nice outcome would be that the woman really thought about nudity, liked it after all, and joined you for nude conversation. I'm a sucker for happy endings.

"It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself."
Thomas Jefferson

Randall50
Forum Member

Posted - 09/21/2009 :  12:03:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lately I've been sunning in my back yard nude. I garden, water the plants, basically walk around butt naked. My wife occasionally asks "Aren't you concerned the neighbors will see you?" Yesterday I'm sunning on the chaise lounge lost in my thriller when I hear some scraping noises in the distant. On the second story next door the cleaning lady is washing the neighbor's windows. About the same time we turn and eye each other. She waves, I wave. She smiles, I smile. She goes back to washing windows and I return to my book. Technically, I guess the neighbors still don't know I sun nude. I wonder if the cleaning lady will wash my windows?

To gain confidence I always heard: "Imagine the person sitting in his underwear." Funny, I had nothing on at all.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 09/22/2009 :  12:21:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, my landlords are visiting now, and I saw them yesterday and we talked briefly. They didn't say a word about it and were as friendly as they always are to us.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 10/28/2009 :  12:54:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just saw on tv today, a guy in Virginia, who is usually nude in his own home, was arrested. Apparently he got up one morning, made some coffee and was walking around the house naked. He had curtains in front of his windows, but they are the see through ones. I guess some woman was walking by with her kid at 7 in the morning and looked into his house and saw him and called the police. The guy said he was napping and when he woke up, he was surrounded by cops, in his house, with tasers pointed at him. He's been charged with indecent exposure!

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 10/28/2009 :  01:29:35 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Tasers were never more needed when a peaceful nude guy might have shut his blinds a bit more. Do you sense some sarcasm? Haha. Maybe the cops thought he was hardened criminal, although our nudist probably didn't have a criminal record. The police sometimes have problems sizing up people they check on.

As for me, it's hard to get caught when you're at a nudist resort, nude beach, or a skinny dipping hole that everyone knows is a skinny dipping hole.
Getting caught would not be a problem for me at all, unless the police were called.

"Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder."
George Washington

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2009 :  6:24:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
From what I got out of the virginia story is that the police acted to what they were told was and intentional flashing of the woman and her child. The woman was the one over reactiing not the police in my opinion.

Diger

topcatjim
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2009 :  8:04:00 PM  Show Profile  Send topcatjim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The woman was crazy to call the Police, he was in his own house and no one ask her to look. She should have been arrested for being a peeping tom.

Jim

HomeNudist
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2009 :  10:58:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think the reason the Police acted as they did is because the woman who reported it is married to the Police Officer she reported it to.

Page: of 31 Previous Topic: 2022 Topic Next Topic: No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - Oct 2017  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.36 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved