Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 251 ]  [ Total: 251 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Wilderness Destinations and Trip Reports
 Outdoor Nudism
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Naked hiking negative feedback
Page: of 7

outdoornudedude

Posted - 03/24/2003 :  3:13:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just love being nude in the outdoors. I have a cabin and there are some woods behind the cabin and that is the perfect spot to be nude. I can just kick back and relax. The other good thing is that there are so many trees that helps keep it private too. There is also a marsh land. This is one of the best places to go in the summer. If it is hot, I can take a dip in the lake or marsh. With the marsh there is also mud. Most people think that being in the mud is gross but the cool mud feels great on your nude body on a hot summer day. The mud in the marsh is mixed with water so it makes it a little easier to rinse off. You have to wear sandals though, but that is alrighty with me. I prefer to wear a pair of women's sandals by Canide's that are leather and have a slight wooden heel. This does not mean that I am gay it just is that I love how they look on my feel and I feel really secure with them on in the woods or in the marsh.

Alrighty there's my info on my favorite spot to be nude...

Anyone else have a favorite spot where they enjoy being nude?

The Outdoors are the greatest

chuckie30
Forum Member

Posted - 03/25/2003 :  01:39:11 AM  Show Profile  Send chuckie30 an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
Well I have two fav places, one is the beach, because I know when I go there, I am going to kick back and spend some time relaxing with a book. The other is my club, somewhere I know there will be other friendly nudist to chat to or take part in some game or the other or just spend some time with friends.

mooretommy2003
Forum Member

Posted - 03/26/2003 :  1:33:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HEY, I'VE GOT A COUPLE OF GREAT PLACES.ONE IS ON A BEACH ON LAKE MICHIGAN.I'VE GONE THERE FOR TEN YEARS AND NEVER HAD A PROBLEM.THERE IS NOTHING LIKE SWIMMING NUDE IN LAKE MICHIGAN.IT IS PUBLIC BUT SECLUDED.ANOTHER SPOT IS ON NATURE CONSERVANCY LAND.ACRES OF FOREST TRAILS AND MOST PEOPLE THINK ITS PRIVATE.

naturalman54
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2003 :  5:02:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit naturalman54's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Re: favorite nudist place. I live in eastern Tennessee in a little secluded valley where I have a small farm and garden. I love to work in the garden nude. Just to be able to go for a walk nude whenever I feel like it is a real blessing. Altho I love the peace and quiet, it is nice to be able to share the outdoors with other nudist who drop by to visit or to camp out for a day or two.

Dare to be bare.

chuckie30
Forum Member

Posted - 03/31/2003 :  02:02:14 AM  Show Profile  Send chuckie30 an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
hi naturalman, I must say although I do live nude as much as possible it must be nice to live in such a nice secluded place. Living in a town it is hard to be nude outdoors, but when I go fishing at the beach I do usually strip off and enjoy the sun. Yesterday was a case in point, with predicted cloud and rain, I went fishing and the sun came out and it was a glorious sunny day and there was no one else on the beach but me. it was simply awesome.
live nude
chuckie

feather

Posted - 05/31/2003 :  12:49:29 PM  Show Profile  Click to see feather's MSN Messenger address  Send feather a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hi i am looking for a great spot to camo in california. new at this with my new man and family. any suggestions?

elaine

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 05/31/2003 :  1:26:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Elaine, what do you mean by "camo"? I've never heard that term before.
There are many places in Calfornia to enjoy au naturale. The easiest way to find what's in your area, go to http://www.nudistparksusa.net and insert your zip code.
Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/02/2003 :  5:57:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Elaine,

where in California would you like information on nude places to go?

We are in So Cal and go to a few places, we will be going to a few new places this summer. We have been to some beaches on the Central Coast and to a couple around San Francisco.

Let us know where you'll be vacationing and we might be able to help.

stucker111
Forum Member

Posted - 06/13/2003 :  11:58:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit stucker111's Homepage  Send stucker111 an AOL message  Click to see stucker111's MSN Messenger address  Send stucker111 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Elaine,

San Onofre State Beach has camping on the bluffs above the beach, but it is textile. To enjoy the beach nude, you have to get from your campsite to the extreme southern end of the State Beach. For details see: http://groups.msn.com/friendsofsanonofre

Nude when possible, clothed when practical.

rrman

Posted - 06/25/2003 :  11:58:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I own some 60 acres of wilderness land in southern Illinois and are building a house there. I love to go nude outdoors and was amazed to discover that my wife does too! Before we had our land, we would go hiking off the regular trails in some of the parks around our area. We also tried it on a beach in the upper peninsula of Michigan. Unfortunately, southern Illinois is not a popular area for nudists. Is there anybody else out there from same area who likes nude hiking?

Dilbertologist

Posted - 07/22/2003 :  02:06:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
RR Man -

My wife, 3-year-old and I are moving from SE Michigan to 72 acres SW of Murphysboro. Where are you and where do you hike?

quote:
Originally posted by rrman

My wife and I own some 60 acres of wilderness land in southern Illinois and are building a house there. I love to go nude outdoors and was amazed to discover that my wife does too! Before we had our land, we would go hiking off the regular trails in some of the parks around our area. We also tried it on a beach in the upper peninsula of Michigan. Unfortunately, southern Illinois is not a popular area for nudists. Is there anybody else out there from same area who likes nude hiking?

sea foam
Forum Member

Posted - 09/02/2003 :  01:58:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Our favorite place was Playalinda Beach in Florida, along the Atlantic coast. It is an "unofficial" nude beach, since it is in a national park in a county where public nudity is illegal. The county tried to enforce the code, but the party involved sued, asserting that nudity is a protected right (within certain guidelines) in national parks. I don't know if the suit has ever been resolved (it's been about three years or more), but during the summer there can be 150-200 nude bathers on a 2-3 mile stretch of beach. Playalinda is beautiful, since it is tucked in a national park (no driving on the beach, limited parking, out of the tourist zone) and kept very well by the friendly rangers. In the summer, the temp. hovers around 95 with a nice sea breeze, and the water stays in the 70s. Very nice. In the winter, the air temp. usually doesn't dip below 55. The best part is that native Floridians seem to shy away if the air temp. drops much below 75 or if it rains, so there were plenty of "winter" days when my wife and I had the entire beach to ourselves. Ah, those were the days. Now we're in the Midwest. No beach.

Mooretommy2003 (or anyone who might know), where do you go on Lake Michigan? I heard that there is a nude area on the southern end of Indiana Dunes. We're also looking for anything natural in the St. Louis area.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 09/02/2003 :  10:33:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
While I enjoy nudist beaches,I just love to putter in my garden.I find being naked while gardening to being the closest to our real natural state.The way we were meant to be.Chic

spacewrangler

Posted - 09/05/2003 :  6:23:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my favorite place is valley view hot springs here in my home state of colorado, with 5 natural pools, a hotspring swimming pool with diving board, wet and dry saunas, hot tub, rustic cabins and campsites. all the pools are scattered about the side of a mountain surrouned by pines aspens and sunflowers. sometimes wildlife will come right up and drink from the pools while your soaking in em. plus about 5 hot spring streams running throughout the camping area. they have their own hydroelectric plant and a main house with piano kitchen and the works. very family friendly and for less than 100 bucks me, the lady and kids can spend a whole weekend if tenting. plus like 1200 acres in a trust with bat caves and the like to hike all around. if your ever in colorado check em out.

www.olt.org

spacewrangler

spacewrangler

jauntycowboy

Posted - 09/05/2003 :  6:35:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would have to say the beach. It just seems very natural to me to be naked at the beach. Something about being near the water maybe. I would like to go to a place with a swimming pool and sauna. Know of any in the New England area?

Forum Member

Posted - 09/05/2003 :  9:53:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
jauntycowboy, Have you visited Berkshire Vista in Western Massachusetts?

Page: of 7 Topic Next Topic: Naked hiking negative feedback  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.19 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved