Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 503 ]  [ Total: 503 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Wilderness Destinations and Trip Reports
 Outdoor Nudism
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Naked hiking negative feedback
Page: of 7

jauntycowboy

Posted - 09/06/2003 :  09:28:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No, I haven't. Could you tell me a little about it? What do they have to offer there?

Forum Member

Posted - 09/06/2003 :  09:58:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
According to the AANR park guide, they have a pool, hot tub, sauna, tennis, volleyball, horseshoes, petanque, ping pong, hiking, plus a lovely view of the mountains. Their website is at www.berkshirevista.com

There is also Sandy Terraces near Boston area that has a lake, sauna, tenni, volleyball, shuffleboard, horsehoes, minien, badminton, & fishing.

Additionally, Sherwood Forest in ME as well as others in that area that are TNS affiliated.

You might also contact sunclad@sunclad.com, the webmaster for several parks in the northeast.

To see what's close to you go to http://www.nudistparksusa.net and insert your zip code.

Edited by - Moderator on 09/06/2003 10:07:00 AM

jauntycowboy

Posted - 09/06/2003 :  11:30:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you for the information. I appreciate it. What does one do at a nudist resort? What I mean is that I'd be by myself. Are there social events? You know, things of that nature. I'd like to meet people but might feel awkward just starting up a conversation with someone. I'm probably worrying too much. I should just relax.

Forum Member

Posted - 09/06/2003 :  1:48:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You are correct, just be yourself and the main thing is don't do anything that you have to apologize for. At a nudist park or resort...depending on facilities, you can swim, sign up to play petaque, tennis, ping pong, volleyball, whatever they may have. You might also bring a book or magazine to read in case it's a slow day there. Bring plenty of sun screen, your own beverages (if they allow bringing food/drink from outside the park), whatever you need to feel comfortable to enjoy a wonderful day. Just smile and enjoy the day.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 09/13/2003 :  05:10:24 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I love nudity out doors. We go Wreck beach, which is beautiful, the water is cold, but I love to lay in the nude and feel the sun and wind on my body. We go to a club that is back up in the forest, it is such a beautiful peaceful setting, the perfect place to relax with the friendliest people, nudists.

Kim =^.^=

jauntycowboy

Posted - 09/13/2003 :  9:17:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Absolutely! I used to walk around outside naked as a kid all the time. I love being at the beach naked. It just seems right. I'd love to go to Aquinnah, MA. again. Has anybody ever been there?

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 09/14/2003 :  07:35:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
jauntycowboy,

How is the water temp up there in MA?

Red

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 09/15/2003 :  02:00:32 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Xando4U nothing like a nude dip in cold water and then a relaxing soak in a hot tub to rejuvenate the body.

Kim =^.^=

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 01/29/2008 :  12:25:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OLd post maybe it can be revived! my favorite place is apollo beach in florida I love sand and sun,hard to drive everyday from atlanta.I also like my backyard just swing open the door and climb into the pool,I am planning on more scrubs and fencing so I can wander further into my backyard.I am also planning on some day hikes and maybe some kayaking on the chattahootchee river..come on SPRING......

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 01/29/2008 :  4:30:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We also love Apollo Beach but our pool area is byfar our favorite place. We are naked by the pool every day while it's warm, and our outdoor shower is great.

Diger

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 01/29/2008 :  10:46:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Diger we had a small above ground pool last summer and we wore it out,at the end of season we purchased a 16 foot above ground pool,now I need to adjust my screening area.come on Spring...

smoothNtanned
Forum Member

Posted - 01/30/2008 :  12:41:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ah, a favorite topic. I live nude indoors as much as possible, but my favorite is outdoors. Of course, weather and type of activity permitting. Venue important too.

As primarily a private rather than social nudist, much of this outdoors nudity is alone. To quote an often overused and misused expression, 'at one with nature'. But I truly feel that way. A previous large lakefront property, and now a good-sized acreage, both very secluded and hence private, makes this much easier as well as mentally relaxing.

I like the term proposed by Naturally Speaking in a forum in mid-2007: nature-nudist (also the title of the forum). It is the best descriptor for me.

'NUDE when able, covered when necessary'

Edited by - smoothNtanned on 01/31/2008 11:46:03 AM

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 01/31/2008 :  9:33:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Bob,
We only have an 18ft pool, we had to dig in to the hill to have a level place, so we didn't have room for a 24ft. A smaller pool is all you need and the chemical costs are far less. We spend every warm day we can in the pool. Last spring I installed a pool heater to warm it up sooner to increase the time we can enjoy it. Thats one more advantage of a smaller pool, it's easier to warm up.

Diger

Phydeau
Forum Member

Posted - 02/01/2008 :  01:01:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit Phydeau's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I wish my parents' back yard was more private. They have a great pool. I can only skinny dip at night, though. During the day, people across the lake would have a clear view.

smoothNtanned
Forum Member

Posted - 02/01/2008 :  11:17:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Having immediate access from one's home or cottage to water, be it a lake, river, pool, or hot tub, certainly adds to the enjoyment of outdoor nudism. Currently for us it is a secluded pool, hot tub and outside temperature-controlled seasonal shower.

Six months of the year I live nude in our yard as much as possible. Hot tub nestled in rocks, generally snow covered, is a daily winter soaking pleasure. Following this, often able to sweep and shovel snow from nearby pathways (briefly I might add!), naked save for sandals.

No, haven't rolled in the snow. Yet!

'NUDE when able, covered when necessary'

Page: of 7 Topic Next Topic: Naked hiking negative feedback  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.33 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved