Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 447 ]  [ Total: 447 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Wilderness Destinations and Trip Reports
 Outdoor Nudism
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Naked hiking negative feedback
Page: of 7

coptmac
Forum Member

Posted - 02/02/2008 :  2:19:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When SmoothnTanned mentioned the term "nature nudist", something in my heart identified! I had not considered terminology/descriptor for my design in being naked, but the c-o camping, hiking, kayaking, swimming that I do does not rate high on the social nudity scale.
NATURE NUDIST--I have made another discovery! Thanks!

smoothNtanned
Forum Member

Posted - 02/03/2008 :  11:56:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes coptmac, it was an epiphany of sorts when I saw the term NATURE NUDIST, as it described me so well.

As a life-long skinny-dipper (often how I depicted my nudism to others), by far a private nudist with rare social aspects, and the great pleasure of being nude outdoors, that term was the best fit. I have used it on occasion lately with friends whom I know enjoy private nudity, and the term resonated with them as well.

Recently we visited a remote and modest nudist resort, my wife for the first time ever, me for the first time in over 40 years. Pleasant and relaxed. Friendly and welcoming small group.

But the highlight was walking together, as well as alone, through the forested trails and hill-like sand dunes, and along the secluded beach, on this large private property. From the top of the highest dunes, a 360-degree view of the ocean, the gently rolling land, and distant small lakes. Beautiful. It was so vast, we were alone. That to me is nature nudism. 'Beam me back there, Scotty'.

Ah yes, I'm a nature nudist..........

'NUDE when able, covered when necessary'

traisjames
Forum Member

Posted - 02/26/2008 :  11:57:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit traisjames's Homepage  Click to see traisjames's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by smoothNtanned

No, haven't rolled in the snow. Yet!

I love to be nude inside and out, but I have my limits and I am cold when I am covered in layers...its goign to be a long time til I start rolling in snow nude

From the guy with his eye on the sky

smoothNtanned
Forum Member

Posted - 04/08/2008 :  11:33:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Snow is gone from the lower valley, and spring is clearly in the air.

Various posts in forums depict what people are looking forward to this summer for nude living, getaways, and experiences.

As I live nude year-round as much as possible, this is once again seasonally enhanced by spending much more time nude outdoors in our private yard and on the acreage. A good 6 months of nature nudism. So natural. Alone or with my wife. Perfect.

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 04/08/2008 :  12:19:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Although being nude at any time is great, the feeling of warm sunshine and fresh air on my body whilst outdoors cannot be equalled anywhere else. With esummer approaching ( though this weekend we had snow!!) Sue and I are longing to get outdoors , either at our club or in our garden, clothes free.

Mike

coptmac
Forum Member

Posted - 06/24/2008 :  4:01:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have recently been to my eleventh textile-free campground. I am having such a great time, especially on the trails. Some parks have level trails, others are strenuous and exhilarating; some have great streams to cool off in while others meander around a lake. Slowly, I am becoming accustomed to other humans being around while I am naked and actually walked a trail with a guy that I had struck a conversation with earlier! While I driving into Turtle Lake Resort in MI, I spotted the sign that says, "Come out of your shell". I smiled wide and realized the truth that YES that is a good description of this venture!

OLD BUZZARD
Forum Member

Posted - 06/25/2008 :  2:15:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i live in the desert and there are a lot of quad trails to ride.the last time i was out i decited to ride nude. it was a lot of fun and only met a small quad group of riders comming the other way. just waved as we pasesed,no problems.enjoyed the ride.........old buzzard
not as good as i once was.....dammit

LarryWest
Forum Member

Posted - 06/29/2008 :  10:40:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit LarryWest's Homepage  Send LarryWest an AOL message  Click to see LarryWest's MSN Messenger address  Send LarryWest a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I will have to start looking out around my area and venture forth. Most of my nudism is in my house or back yard. I love my pool and swimming naked is so free of course napping in the sun naked is wonderful as well.

I think I would enjoy some naked hiking and will have to keep a lookout for places in my area.

Funny thing is when I have a pool party at my place it usually winds up with most of the girls at least going topless. Guess they feel more comfortable after all...

smoothNtanned
Forum Member

Posted - 07/01/2008 :  10:06:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have to admit I'm spoiled. With the summer weather now here (albeit a bit late), I'm nude most of the time, much of it outdoors. A private yard and pool within an almost totally private acreage yet with a stunning valley and mountain view, doesn't get much better. No need to go elsewhere to be one with nature. Some 100% days nude, save for sandals. That is a favorite!

Naturist.Rich
Forum Member

Posted - 07/03/2008 :  02:02:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have two favorite places to shed the artificial skin.

The beach is my favorite place to hang. I've grown up in Florida so I was always at the beach. In recent years, Haulover Beach is my pick for a vacation and I've just returned home after spending 6 days there. It was a highlight to spend so much time at such a beautiful place with so many nice people. On the same trip, I discovered a new place for me. Apollo Beach is south of New Smyrna Beach on the northern section of the Canaveral Seashore Park (Playalinda is on the southern part). Unlike Playalinda Beach, Apollo has no trouble with the Sheriff's department (different county) and now has an agreement with the parks service that if we stay in our designated area, and don't do anything naughty (and don't allow anyone else to do anything naughty through self policing), then the park is fine with nudists and naturist there. Where it's not as wide a beach as Haulover, it's longer, more remote, more private, and a perfect place for first timers or those who may be a bit shy.

My other place to practice my naturism is taking walks on my acre of property at night after everyone else has gone to sleep. There's nothing like a quiet stroll in the moonlight....naked of course!

Edited by - Naturist.Rich on 07/03/2008 02:06:03 AM

NCLynn
Forum Member

Posted - 07/03/2008 :  7:21:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Naturist.Rich

In recent years, Haulover Beach is my pick for a vacation and I've just returned home after spending 6 days there. It was a highlight to spend so much time at such a beautiful place with so many nice people.

Rich, is there a hotel you would recommend when visiting Haulover Beach? Thanks, Lynn

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 07/03/2008 :  10:43:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lynn, You can go to www.sffb.com and they recommend a few, one or two even give discounts to AANR members.

Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
http://pages.prodigy/cheridonna

Naturist.Rich
Forum Member

Posted - 07/04/2008 :  02:08:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by NCLynn

Rich, is there a hotel you would recommend when visiting Haulover Beach? Thanks, Lynn

Lynn,

What Cheri said.

I actually stayed at the Oleta River State park less than a mile away in one of their "rustic" cabins. Primitive but about $45.00 a night and air conditioned. The Ocean Palm motel in Sunny Isles, within walking distance to Haulover, is one of the last small motels there that has not been torn down for monster condos, even though the papers have been signed (owner says they are there for another year or so). He is very friendly to naturists and many stay there. The pool often "unofficially"becomes CO after hours. They list the cheapest room at around $90.00 a night.

Hope that helps. There may be other recommendations from the folks here.

eken70

Posted - 07/04/2008 :  02:42:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The only place I really feel safe is on my patio. With the general public so against something they don't understand it's just not really worth being anywhere else besides a resort of course. I planted some grapes a few years ago and they make the prefect fence, even if you live in town. Within two years they fill in very well. Every spring by the end of April you have the perfect 5' wall or higher depending on how high you make the posts for them to hang on.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 07/09/2008 :  11:13:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Closed logging roads in the Southwest Washington Cascades. Lots of beautiful views to photograph. I've already taken 5 day hikes this year, plus one over-nighter.

Hiking the Washington Cascades "naturally"! - Come, join me!

Page: of 7 Topic Next Topic: Naked hiking negative feedback  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved