Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 404 ]  [ Total: 404 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Wilderness Destinations and Trip Reports
 Outdoor Nudism
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Naked hiking negative feedback
Page: of 7

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 05/30/2009 :  12:48:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
manufc great idea only change would be nude weekend friday thru sunday so they can get the full sense to nudism.

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 05/30/2009 :  10:16:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Was hiking nude in the woods near my home today and got an uneasy feeling. I stopped and looked around and there was a coyote watching me. He ended up trailing me back to the main road but I was strangley re-assured in that if he was there most likely there was no one else around. Not always the case but seeing wldlife like coyotes, deer, wild turkeys, etc. normally means they haven't been run around by other humans too much. Since it is almost summer the sun is comming up around 5 AM now and that makes for some great nude hiking.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep. -- Robert Frost

Anniebare
Forum Member

Posted - 06/02/2009 :  9:42:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Anniebare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
That's an interesting story, NudeAl. I was once on a bare hike to a place called pine city in Joshua Tree and turned around to notice I was being closely followed by a coyote. He easily loped over a nearby rise when he saw me looking at him. As I continued on my walk I eventually looked back to see him following me again at the same close distance as before. Again he simply popped over the rise to disappear. This time I stood there in the trail waiting for him to reappear, but I did not see him again for the rest of my walk.

Like you, I saw no other humans, and didn't have to dress again until I returned several hours later to my car. It was an enjoyable hike.

Annie

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/03/2009 :  01:57:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
About two weeks ago I was on my morning walk through the development. We live in a tract home. We live farely close to some hills, mountains and open spaces.

Since we live in So. Cal and there's little rain and the food source for wild animals, such as coyotes, is scarce, they are becoming bolder and venturing into housing tracts looking for food and water.

This is where I crossed paths with a coyote. It takes you back a step or two. Only difference is that the coyote I saw was more afraid of me than I of him and he hightailed it down a street and out of sight fast!

Just glad you both weren't attacked by the coyotes on your paths.

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 06/04/2009 :  12:45:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Annie & fireprof. Coyotes don't make me too nervous. I went for another hike a day or so later and I found a den of coyote pups about 4 of them just playing like puppies. I was about 30 yards from them and they never noticed me until I moved on down the trail. Most likely the adult coyote from the other day was momma.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep. -- Robert Frost

Edited by - NudeAl on 06/04/2009 12:47:15 AM

nude_couple
Forum Member

Posted - 06/21/2009 :  2:12:07 PM  Show Profile  Send nude_couple an AOL message  Reply with Quote
its so much fun to be in au natural outside ! we love dancing on this disco just near to beach and then sneak on the beach at midnight and get nude and jum in water . thats fun !

desertnude
Forum Member

Posted - 06/29/2009 :  2:53:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit desertnude's Homepage  Send desertnude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I love hiking nude, I try to pick areas where people don't normally go so as not to be seen, the only fear I have is inadequate protection from rattle snakes, I make lots of noise just to give them notice I am there. Luckily the only encounter with snakes was while I was sunbathing in the desert, luckily it slithered by without noticing me, I was spooked enough to leave however!

Michael

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 06/29/2009 :  5:41:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
desertnude,
Well we never had a problem with Rattle Snakes, but I was getting out of the ocean as I looked back and saw a 7-8 ft. Shark swim by where I was just at.

Diger

cony
Forum Member

Posted - 06/30/2009 :  07:17:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I have been rattled by snakes while I have been out in the wide and open. Once it was while I was beginning to sun myself and a black snake (which I later found out was very poisonous) came out of the brush and past me. Scary even more so as it was early spring when the snakes abeginning to wake up after hibernating and they are usually very irritable ). The second time I was going through an open field which had been ploughed and tilled when a snake shot through my legs. I must have disturbed its sunbathing !

Cony

desertnude
Forum Member

Posted - 07/02/2009 :  03:08:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit desertnude's Homepage  Send desertnude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, I've been bumped by the small (I think nurse) sharks while in the water at Black's Beach. I've been told I was in no danger, it still spooks the hell out of me! I've often feared the "bait" that I am dangling in the water will entice something... I never did like fishing.

Michael

swmichguy

Posted - 07/02/2009 :  03:17:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I haven't had the opportunity to be nude outdoors much, but my favorite was jogging on old logging roads in the mountains outside of Seattle. As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing better than jogging in the buff!

Anyone know of any deserted trails in Soutwest Michigan?

WehttamNude
Forum Member

Posted - 04/01/2010 :  3:11:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Everyone,

I have not had much experience outside being nude, since I live in a suburb with houses at every possible angle. Today around 2:00 pm I stripped and walked around my backyard. It is a beautiful 79 degrees with a breeze. Never felt more at peace with nature before. I was able to do this because my parents are at work and my younger bro is at school. Since I am in college this scenario happens very rarely now. I loved every minute of it. Hope I can do more over the summer! If any of you know any good secluded areas in NE OH please tell me! Nudity is great when spent in the wilderness!

"Somehow life goes on"

MTBnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 04/01/2010 :  10:37:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As much as I LOVE the resort I go to, I still love hitting the nude beaches. I think because it's still public an it's not like at a resort your kind of tucked away out of sight, so nobody is offended.... But at the beach, it's public an your free to be nude, an not hiding in a resort like we should be ashamed. On the other hand my favorite resort is Avalon an there is NEVER a dull moment there. I have a blast every time I'm there!!! The beach is just much much closer!! lol :)

Life is short,PLAY NAKED!!
Blessed Be!!
Derek

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2012 :  7:29:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Beaches and resorts are great to sun and swim but like most, a hike in the woods is the best. It's one of the things I like most about 2 of the resorts I've been too that have a lot of acreage...to hike the trails.

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2012 :  11:46:49 AM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I've encountered rattlers at both Lupin and Laguna del Sol. And a bobcat at Deanza. But I'm still here unscathed. Naked hikes in the woods/desert are the best!

Page: of 7 Topic Next Topic: Naked hiking negative feedback  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.22 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved