Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 136 ]  [ Total: 136 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism, Sex and Sexuality
 Not Lewd, Not Crude, ...Just Nude.
 If Nudism isn't about Sex, what is it about?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: I was wondering something Topic Next Topic: Is nudity or clothing sexier?
Page: of 5

go n nude
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2007 :  01:31:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Many people who don't understand what Nudism is all about have this preception. We know and enjoy our freedom to live life Naturally, as we were born to go nude. Shame and guilt causes one to cover themselfs. We were all creatated equal and no one is perfect. Which keeps many from enjoying because they think, they aren't.

go n nude

Veena
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2007 :  1:01:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I hope I can get my wife to read all the postings because I think they could go a long way in helping her see that nudism is nonsuxua.

Nudism as a lifestyle is not sexual but we humans are sexually driven creatures. Every one have or had sexual thoughts about others and there is always sexual attraction between people and I DON’T SEE THIS BEING ANY DIFFERENT AMONG THE NUDIST because they are people like the non-nudist.

You can not take sexuality out of humans, it’s always there and just because you are a nudist doesn’t mean you can completely clear off that sexual desires of yours out of your mind.. sure you can pretend.

Basically, you should tell your wife that nudism is sexual but not any more or less then non-nudist. As I said, I am not a nudist and I never been to a nudist place but I can tell you this.. no on will chase you around with erected penis and trying to hump you there. I’m very sure they behave normally even if they are sexually aroused.

If anyone, it’s the nudist who should have better understanding on this whole human sexually biology business.

It amazes me that majority of the non-nudist have this theory nudism is about sex and it’s even more amazing to me that most nudist express themselves like they are sexually numb. Why can’t we all accept who we are?

Edited by - Moderator on 12/03/2007 5:31:26 PM

Fulldraw
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2007 :  10:02:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There was a time in my life that the thought of taking me clothing off in front of a bunch of strangers was way beyond anything I would even consider I would have shot myself before I would have done that
Time and attitudes change. Now I crave the freedom.
Now when I have to get up in front of a bunch of stranger and do some kind of presentation and I still get nervous. I say to my self that I have been nude in front of hundreds of people and all the nerves just go away. It works for me, try it.

Dave in Central Ky
Forum Member

Posted - 12/03/2007 :  08:20:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been a nudist for many years and I can positively say that I'm not and never have been sexually numb. But when I'm nude, whether alone or with other people, sex doesn't enter the picture for me. It's almost like when I'm nude my mind goes in a different mode (very good mode) and sex is pretty much not a part of that mode. Several years ago I asked myself the question, Am I an exhibitionist? After thinking about it for a short time the answer was obvious to me. No I'm not, because when I'm nude either by myself or with others I really don't think about sex and an exhibitionist gets a sexual charge from being nude in front of someone. Nudism is about the feeling of freedom and being around other like minded people not about sex.
Just my $.02
Dave

Edited by - Dave in Central Ky on 12/03/2007 08:30:35 AM

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 12/03/2007 :  3:33:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Veena

Nudism as a lifestyle is not sexual but we humans are sexually driven creatures. Every one have or had sexual thoughts about others and there is always sexual attraction between people and I DON’T SEE THIS BEING ANY DIFFERENT AMONG THE NUDIST because they are people like the non-nudist.

You can not take sexuality out of humans, it’s always there and just because you are a nudist doesn’t mean you can completely clear off that sexual desires of yours out of your mind.. sure you can pretend.

Basically, you should tell your wife that nudism is sexual but not any more or less then non-nudist. As I said, I am not a nudist and I never been to a nudist place but I can tell you this.. no on will chase you around with erected penis and trying to hump you there. I’m very sure they behave normally even if they are sexually aroused.

If anyone, it’s the nudist who should have better understanding on this whole human sexually biology business.

It amazes me that majority of the non-nudist have this theory nudism is about sex and it’s even more amazing to me that most nudist express themselves like they are sexually numb. Why can’t we all accept who we are?

Veena, all I can say is give it a try before you give advice about it, and I say that with the utmost respect. I agree humans are sexually driven creatures, but you will never understand what happens when you are nude in a social setting if you haven't tried it yourself. Some how it is the most non erotic experience you can have and at the same time the most sensual.

Just give it a try, then see what you think.

Diger

Edited by - Diger on 12/03/2007 5:41:17 PM

Veena
Forum Member

Posted - 12/03/2007 :  4:59:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Perhaps this nudism business is not suitable for young single males.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 12/03/2007 :  5:33:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Veena

Perhaps this nudism business is not suitable for young single males.

Veena,

Nudism is for EVERYONE: male, female, young, old. Nudists learn to deal with body issues and the like. Please don't knock what you've not as yet tried. Although I would believe you to be a private nudist. I assume you bathe without clothing. To see what it's like, don't rush to put something on the next time you bathe or shower. Dry off, grab a dry towel to sit on. Get in front of the computer, read a book, a magazine, whatever. You will find the freedom from constrictive clothing amazing.
Cherio

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 12/03/2007 :  5:35:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I've always said that Youth is waisted on the Young. (Just Kidding) LOL

Veena,
Everyone understands that it is more of a challenge for the young, but what you don't understand is your body will some how know how to act in a social nude venue. Trust Me, I thought the same as you before I tryed it.

Diger

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 12/03/2007 :  6:00:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Before I became a nudist I TOTALLY equated nude with sex, and generally for the bad (those who know my full story know of the sexual abuse, etc.) Then I tried talked to people here and at netnude and found out differently- got a stern talking to, or maybe just a gentle prod. And I heard what I'm hearing here: try it. So I tried it. Guess what? I found out that there was nothing sexual about being nude. Like Cheri said, I first tried it by just staying nude for a while when out of the shower. Then it turned into longer. Eventually it led to my first nudist event. The rest, as they say, is history. I became a nudist. And now that I'm experienced (over 3 years now) I know for a fact that nudism and being nude have nothing to do with sex. Try it- you'll see.

Melissa

Veena
Forum Member

Posted - 12/03/2007 :  9:35:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can sense that most of you feel that I compare nudism to sex, which I am not. Although I never been nude with others around, I been nude few time alone. It’s not really about comfort or feeling free for me, but it gives me some sort of psychological satisfaction which I couldn’t really explain. It’s defiantly not about sex, but there is a touch of eroticism to it. How I feel when I ‘m nude? Well, very peaceful and worry free.

I understand even if I had constant erection at the being, I will get used to it as time goes by (that’s the most beautiful thing about us humans, we can adopt to things in a way we don’t even understand much)

All my post here has something to do with sex.. I think it’s because it appears every issue that nudist face has something to do with sex. And also my take on sex is different from most people I know in real life (in fact I can’t even think of one person who fits it) and I do expect the same her.

My issue is not that nudist don’t promote sex but I get the sense that nudist tend to oppress the basic human sexual feelings. If I am older or if I am married/committed to someone, I would feel the same way you do about being around with nude people without having a single sexual thoughts about any of them ever. I tend to think that people do have sexual attraction toward certain people, you know, some people just make you lust after them. In such case I personally would go after it. MY THEORY IS WHY WOULD IT BE ANY DIFFERENT FOR ME WHEN I AM NUDE? Why do I have to keep my feelings locked down just because I am nude?

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 12/03/2007 :  10:47:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Veena,

We all can totaly understand why you think the way you do, but what we are saying is; although it makes no sense to you now, you will understand if you will just give it a try.

Melissa,

I once saw a photo of you praying in the nude, it was a beautiful photo. Since then I have started my own morning prayer closet, in the nude of course. It's the best way to come before the Lord....Naked and Not Ashamed.

Diger

Jnew

Posted - 12/04/2007 :  03:26:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well I do think that there is a lot of wisdom here for all the folks (such as myself) that have not yet been to a nudest event. I am sexual (been married for 29 years and I very much love my wife) but most people are looking for real people in a non sexual manner. Sex is very wonderful but it is not the thing that makes a persons life complete. I believe that is first God and then true friendship. That is what I'm looking for, people that are truly real. Once someone knows me they choose to be my friend even though I am only human and have many faults. I believe that only with those two things (God and friendship) can a person began to find happiness. I'm not saying that textile folks can't be real but it seems again that nudist could really be people that are the most open type. I just hope that I get to attend an event soon.

';'

Life is go rich and good :) Jnew

Pete Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 12/04/2007 :  08:23:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nudists are not asexual, we have the same wants and desires as anyone, but as human beings we are subject to the same standards as anyone else so overt sexual activity is as frowned upon as if you were anywhere else, at work, in a bar, or in a restaurant.
I have several lady friends who I accompany to naturist events and clubs, this helps me to overcome the single male problem, and there is no sexual interest there at all (Even though a couple of them wanted it to go further!), I have been attracted to ladies but as in clothed society I prefer to get to know them first, just as well because I recently found that one of my lady friends isn't as nice a person as I'd hoped!!

I would prefer to date a nudist as I'd had problems in the past when I revealed to one non-nudist girlfriend that I was a nudist she couldn't handle it. I did meet a very nice lady nudist who rang all my bells and for the very first time in a social nudist setting I was worried that my excitement might show, it didn't but I had my towel close at hand just in case.

No we do not switch off our sexuality when we get naked, but neither is the nakedness a licence to sexually harass anyone or to behave any differently to when we are wearing clothes, anyone who goes to nudist clubs or beaches thinking that they stand a better chance of getting some sex is not in touch with the ethos of nudism.

Pete Knight

Veena
Forum Member

Posted - 12/04/2007 :  4:50:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Perhaps I should have mentioned it earlier but English is not my first language, so I am not sure if I explained my stand on this issue in a way people can understand exactly how I feel.

Again, I fully understand and I fully agree that nudism is NOT about sex. I also fully understand and fully agree that sexual activates should be private in a public venues.

I only start posting here after reading many posts. I don’t know if you notice this but every issue that faces nudism has to do with sex and I see the effect of it in terms of how a nudist become custom to believe there has to be a certain rule that applies to ones personality/believes system to be a nudist even though those believes has nothing to do with the true meaning of nudism.

You can be a nudist and believe in casual sex.
You can be a nudist and a swinger.
You can be a nudist and a cheater.
You can be a nudist and prefer to have sex with more then one person at a time.

You see, I never get the feeling that any of you feel this way, but instead I get the feeling that you have to feel certain ways to be a true nudist.

To me the only difference between nudism and non-nudism is the cloth. Other then that everything else is same. I know many of you say being nude feels great and free. Of course it does! Every human is truly free and comfortable naked.. it’s given. If we are meant to wear cloths then we would have came out of our mothers womb with one.

go n nude
Forum Member

Posted - 12/04/2007 :  5:54:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes Veena any BODY can be, or is a NUDIST or chooses to not to be one. A choice they've made and are proud of the fact. They come from all walks of life and enjoy socializing with like minded people. Not Lewd, Crude, Rude Just Nude! Sex has its place in life as does everything , the right place and time.

go n nude

Page: of 5 Previous Topic: I was wondering something Topic Next Topic: Is nudity or clothing sexier?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 2.26 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved