Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 486 ]  [ Total: 486 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Interesting screen names: explain yours
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: HAPPY MOTHERS Day Topic Next Topic: 4th July weekend
Page: of 11

tooldady
Forum Member

Posted - 11/22/2007 :  08:56:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My screen name is tooldady, my wife gave me this name when we got our first computer about 15 years agoe, the reason of the name is because I have always had lots of tools because from being a machinist and mechanic,and being the father of 4 kids I guess she thought it fit.
I am still using it after all these years.

Thanks, Tooldady

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 11/22/2007 :  09:22:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tony became Nude Tony, which I then condensed to Nudony.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/22/2007 :  10:06:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After joining a few naturist sites, like this one, I thought my wife, the Professor, would chime in and contribute. Those of you that know me know that I am a Fireman.

Since I thought we'd both be signing on and writing, I chose...FireProf (short for fireman and the Professor). She's not contributed because she doesn't care much for the computer because she's on it most of the day for work.

The name stuck and I've been known as FireProf ever since.

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 11/22/2007 :  10:09:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I failed to think of anything clever. Balto is short for Baltimore where I live. Most people I work with don't know my first name. We have so many Bobs and Robs I started using my last name eight years ago.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

flexus42
Forum Member

Posted - 11/22/2007 :  10:24:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit flexus42's Homepage  Send flexus42 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My screeen name goes back to my days in the Air Force. Missions rarely went as planned so I had to be flexible. My motto, borrowed from the Marines, was "Semper Flexus" -- Always flexible. That's where the flexus part comes from. The 42 is from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Rick

"Nakie is good. Nakie is free. Nakie is...NAKIE!"

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 11/22/2007 :  10:54:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My screen name goes back to my birth certificate. :)

Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 11/22/2007 :  11:21:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mine is a nickname that i have aquired in my working environment Happy to use it here.

Mike

gymnoboi

Posted - 11/22/2007 :  1:59:58 PM  Show Profile  Send gymnoboi a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Most people think mine has something to do with working out at a gym. Actually some nudists will get it right away. "gymno" is the greek word for naked. It's where we get our word gymnasium.

backwd84

Posted - 11/22/2007 :  3:48:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My screen name, backwd84, is a reference to my birth year, 48, hence Backward 84. Also my daughter, born in 84, considers me to be backward.

Edited by - backwd84 on 11/22/2007 3:49:39 PM

jeanluc
Forum Member

Posted - 11/22/2007 :  4:39:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My screen name - Jeanluc - was thought up when I wanted to write some short fictional stories for a website that has - in my mind - beautiful artistic photography and a newsletter section. The newsletters were about the writer's non-sexual nude experiences and since I did not have real-life one to share, I let my writing create some that I would have liked to have.
I did not want my true name to be used, so I used a different one from even this screen name. However, I had to give an e-mail and I chose jeanlucphoto as the account name. It is a combination of my years of enjoying Star Trek (JeanLuc Picard) and my passion for photography. For this and other naturist sites, I shortened it to Jeanluc.

Live - Laugh - Love

SFbayGuy
Forum Member

Posted - 11/22/2007 :  5:30:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Interesting topic. SF is for San Francisco, bay is for bay and guy is for, well, guy. I'm a guy from the San Francisco Bay Area. The Bay is just to the east, the Pacific is just to the west and the San Andreas fault is in my back yard. What's shakin' in your neighborhood?

SFbayGuy

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 11/22/2007 :  8:16:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Many years ago as a teenager all my friends were into CB radios. Cause I had a job with a Utility company a friend gave me the handle Ditch Digger. Years later when I joined my first naturist messageboard, I tryed Digger, but it was taken, so droped a g and made it Diger.

Diger

Edited by - Diger on 11/22/2007 8:18:07 PM

homenude
Forum Member

Posted - 11/22/2007 :  8:24:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
First time that I came across this site, I'd just come in from the outside in the summer. It had been so warm outside that I wasn't even wearing flip flops. When asked for a name, I looked around and decided that since I was home alone at the moment and buck naked, homenude would fit nicely.

pilot
Forum Member

Posted - 11/22/2007 :  10:19:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mine is fairly straightforward...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cessna_210

Pete Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 11/23/2007 :  08:13:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mine isn't too complicated, some of you may have worked it out already, Pete is short for Peter, and Knight is my surname (Family name), hope that's cleared up any confusion!

I did use Bare4fun on a couple of fora but I'm left with just the one now and I even considered changing that the other day.

Pete Knight

turtlendragonfly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/23/2007 :  08:55:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ours comes from tattoos that we have. years ago we were on another site and wanted nicknames. so we used the tattoos and it stuck!!! turtle is me and dragonfly is my better half. i think more people know us by those names than out real ones!!!

Page: of 11 Previous Topic: HAPPY MOTHERS Day Topic Next Topic: 4th July weekend  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.31 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved