Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 152 ]  [ Total: 152 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Interesting screen names: explain yours
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: HAPPY MOTHERS Day Topic Next Topic: 4th July weekend
Page: of 11

bornnude
Forum Member

Posted - 11/23/2007 :  09:08:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mine isn't complicated either... I had heard people say "If God wanted us naked we would have been born nude"

Edited by - bornnude on 11/23/2007 09:09:40 AM

ßeachcomber
Forum Member

Posted - 11/23/2007 :  2:51:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've used the name 'Beachcomber' since about '99 or 2000. On some sites they won't let me register as the name has already been taken so I use ßeachcomber.

I chose the name because I live on an Island, my house overlooks the beach and my wife and I spend a lot of time (summer and winter) walking our dogs through the dunes.

(yeah - I know, not a lot of imagination)

frogger47

Posted - 11/23/2007 :  6:19:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got the name frogger years ago because I collected frog statues and any thing else relating to frogs.47 is the year I was born.

balataf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/24/2007 :  12:13:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit balataf's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It's an acronym going back 40 years now:
"Big As Life And Twice As Fierce,"
Which relates (somehow) to my time in Viet Nam.

NudeInPa
Forum Member

Posted - 11/24/2007 :  12:50:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Very interesting subject. I think mine is pretty obvious; I'm certainly not a textile who lives in Alaska!

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 11/24/2007 :  02:40:38 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I just typed in the first thing that came to my head that said how I feel about nudism. I guess kind of a defensive reaction to the naysayers of nudism. I wish I had been a little more creative though.

glock45
Forum Member

Posted - 11/24/2007 :  04:03:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My screen name is glock 45. I picked that name because that is what I go target shooting with.
I also carry it with me (CCW licensed) whenever my wife and I go out.

NTLnTAA
Forum Member

Posted - 11/24/2007 :  06:10:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Interesting topic* is correct. Like FireProf, my wife and I were both going to post. But, as things change in life, she has less time the I do. And like others that have posted so far, this was the first thing that came to mind.
NTLnTAA---No Tan Lines and Tan All Over

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 11/24/2007 :  08:17:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I wanted to use my name - Jim - thought there would be others using that already so I added the first five digits of a number that I knew I would never forget, my Regular Army dog tag ID.

Best Wishes, Jim

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 11/24/2007 :  11:50:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jim19452

I wanted to use my name - Jim - thought there would be others using that already so I added the first five digits of a number that I knew I would never forget, my Regular Army dog tag ID.

Best Wishes, Jim

I thought is was a zip code.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

n/a
deleted

Posted - 11/24/2007 :  12:08:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I live in Kansas and am a licensed pilot.

To Diger......my father in law (who's passed away) had the nickname "Digger"...because he was an embalmer..

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2007 :  3:19:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I thought up mine as it reflects the feeling of being nude outside.

That government governs best, which governs least - Thomas Jefferson

DaffyTaffy2
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2007 :  3:49:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just think that people give U nick names that stick depending on the person U are talking 2. I have had many in my life, some things stick if U throw them up against the wall hard enough.
I am Baltomore Huskey to a New Yorker, Wheels to a Ca. dude, Cookie for a guy in Pa., Ms. American Pie to a guy in N.J. The list is endless DaffyTaffy2 came as a result of my first love finally finding me on Classmates.com and his wife doesn't approve of our friendship over the past 27years. So we came up with that screen name so she wouldn't finger it out and get all pee ode about his U know what not reaching from Ca. to MD!!!!
Just have fun w/it and enjoy the mystery very once in awhile!

Now I have Harley Man in NJ I bought him a harley the other day and he returned the favor! Friends w/benifits are a wonderfull thing!! You girls out there know what I'm talkin about!

Skinny Women are not Evil

go n nude
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2007 :  3:54:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Go n Nude, Says it all, I,ve enjoyed doing so anywhere or everywhere I could for more than 45 yrs and really wish everyone would.

go n nude

nukansun

Posted - 11/25/2007 :  4:24:21 PM  Show Profile  Send nukansun an AOL message  Send nukansun a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I've used Nukansun on every site I've visited. It is a result of two concepts. The first is, I was a New Kansan when I first began getting on-line. I use this explaination for those textiles who wouldn't understand the real reason for my s/n: Nude Can Sun, or NuKanSun!

das

Page: of 11 Previous Topic: HAPPY MOTHERS Day Topic Next Topic: 4th July weekend  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.16 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved