Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 256 ]  [ Total: 256 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Interesting screen names: explain yours
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: HAPPY MOTHERS Day Topic Next Topic: 4th July weekend
Page: of 11

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2007 :  5:09:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by prairieflya

I live in Kansas and am a licensed pilot.

To Diger......my father in law (who's passed away) had the nickname "Digger"...because he was an embalmer..

prairieflya,
I had a friend that managed the grounds at a cemetary. His favorite saying was, He would be the last person to let you down. I bet your dad had used that one before.

Diger

Edited by - Diger on 11/25/2007 5:11:35 PM

BareBoomer
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2007 :  10:05:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My name describes exactly what I am - a member of the boomer generation who enjoys being bare. I took my first run nude through the forest when I was 13 and have enjoyed such things from time to time since. I'm bare as much as possble around the house even though my wife does not share my desire to do so. She is quite comfortable with me being free to be nude when the weather is warm. I do wish we had a pool since I love to swim naked as well.

runningbare
Forum Member

Posted - 11/26/2007 :  10:39:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My screen name is a combination of two activities that are special to me: "running", because I have always enjoyed running, both competitively and for fun, and "bare", because I like to be nude whenever I can. "Runningbare" is also a takeoff of one of my favorite country songs from the 1960's,"Running Bear Loved Little White Dove".

When I applied for membership to this forum I was surprised and pleased to discover no one had yet taken that particular screen name. So I grabbed it as quickly as I could! The avatar I selected fit (almost) perfectly with the name I had chosen, except the little fellow is not naked!

Runningbare

Edited by - runningbare on 11/26/2007 12:47:07 PM

Fulldraw
Forum Member

Posted - 11/26/2007 :  12:23:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shoot archery. The posture of drawing the bow back as far as it will go and ready to release the arrow is called “fulldraw”.
Good question.

agde
Forum Member

Posted - 11/26/2007 :  1:48:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My screen name is from the town where I spent family summers as a kid. I also appreciate the cover of 3,320,000 hits if a spammer tries to google me!

Dave in Central Ky
Forum Member

Posted - 11/26/2007 :  4:40:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mine is pretty obvious my name is Dave and I live in Central Kentucky. Hello everyone, I've been reading this forum for some time and have really enjoyed it. I've been a nudist for going on fifty years and have been on the internet since the beginning but never thought of Googleing Nudist until about 3 months ago. I'm happy to be here!!!!
Dave

Edited by - Dave in Central Ky on 11/26/2007 4:42:59 PM

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 11/26/2007 :  10:27:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sailawaybob07, I love sailing and 07 is for the year I retired from work (feb) been counting down for about 2 years.

beachnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 11/27/2007 :  06:42:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mine is pretty straightforward, although the beach is not the only place that I go nude.

Bare Warrior
Forum Member

Posted - 11/27/2007 :  5:01:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was a Special Forces officer for 23 years. Once a warrior always a warrior. I just like to be nude now and sail around the Caribbean and experience all the different cultures and people.

Bare Warrior

nudepartime

Posted - 11/28/2007 :  08:15:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mine is very simple. In my job I can't be nude all the time or too open about my enjoyment of nude recreation. So I have to be Nudepartime.

boomdriver
Forum Member

Posted - 11/28/2007 :  8:17:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When my son was learning to talk, he once looked at an airplane flying overhead, pointed to it, and said "Boom!" That became his word for airplane, and by extension, the pilot became a 'boomdriver'. Years later, I took flight training, and became a boomdriver myself. However, due to being put on some medications that are on the FAA's list, I had to give it up. He kept his fascination for flight, though, and is now an airline pilot.

I'm sure I think I said what I probably meant, but maybe not.

Edited by - boomdriver on 11/28/2007 8:19:22 PM

1smooth1
Forum Member

Posted - 12/03/2007 :  08:38:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mine goes back a few years. We have a group of four couples that get together for nude hot tub or pool activities as much as possible on weekends. When we first started I was the only one of the group that was fully shaved in the genital area. That has now changed as all but one of us are either shaved or trimmed short, but I am still called the One Smooth One.

TallTim
Forum Member

Posted - 12/07/2007 :  11:38:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm another one stuck with coming up with something fast. I'm 6'6".

Tim

NakedBudd

Posted - 12/08/2007 :  6:58:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit NakedBudd's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I lived in South Florida in 2001 and was a member of a social nudity group for men. I needed an email address so chose BocaBudd because I lived in Boca Raton (just down the street from Jerry's parents) and Budd sortof summed up how I felt about nudism and how I saw myself.

After 911 I moved back to Orlando and realized I couldn't be BocaBudd anymore and OrlandoBudd didn't make it... so became NakedBudd. Suits me real well: I'm naked whenever possible, and just wanna be a budd.

NakedBudd
Orlando, FL

Take care, stay bare!

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 12/09/2007 10:11:34 AM

nude1va
Forum Member

Posted - 12/09/2007 :  11:02:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like being nude and I live in Virginia.

Page: of 11 Previous Topic: HAPPY MOTHERS Day Topic Next Topic: 4th July weekend  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.2 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved