Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 261 ]  [ Total: 261 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Interesting screen names: explain yours
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: HAPPY MOTHERS Day Topic Next Topic: 4th July weekend
Page: of 11

CoolNude72
Forum Member

Posted - 12/09/2007 :  8:10:37 PM  Show Profile  Send CoolNude72 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well, most nudists are NUDE to keep COOL (as in temperature) so I decided on CoolNude. 72 is just the year I was born and became a nudist.

Ray

writenaked

Posted - 12/12/2007 :  9:56:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been on [deleted re: site under review]Forums/[deleted re: site under review]International for a couple of years, but this is the first time I've posted here. I recognize some handles from the other forums, so you all have seen me on line before too, I expect.

I teach writing and I get paid for writing. And I like to be naked. So there you have it.

Write Naked.

b4dger
Forum Member

Posted - 12/13/2007 :  04:49:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My handle of BADGER was a nick name that a company I used to work for gave me. When I asked why they had called me Badger one of the directors said that when ever they wanted me I had gone to ground. It was also something about the two stripes of grey hair on the sides of my head.
Going to groud was right of course as every opportunity I could find in the summer months I was either at a local nudist resort or the beach LOL.

Spread the word.. nude is best. Bob..

bobbyh
Forum Member

Posted - 12/14/2007 :  6:42:19 PM  Show Profile  Send bobbyh an AOL message  Send bobbyh a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My name here is just my first name and the first inital of my last name. My email name of bobby71riv is because when I first got a computer and got my email I picked that name because I had a 1971 Riviera show car. I no longer have the car but I am planning on getting another old car to restore but I think my email name will never change.

HI THERE FROM BOBBY & Jennifer

Edited by - bobbyh on 12/14/2007 6:43:49 PM

Captain Bob
Forum Member

Posted - 12/16/2007 :  7:17:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was a boat captain for many years

nudewalker
Forum Member

Posted - 12/19/2007 :  7:30:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I took Nudewalker because I like to walk and hike in the woods(nude)also being a Star Wars fan it's a lot like Skywalker. Like Anakin Skywalker I had a dark side with an abusive relationship where I lost my self esteem, had a bad body image, the usual things that lead to depression etc. When I got out of the "dark side" and became aware of my worth my physical and mental health improved. Nudism was one of the many helps that turned my life around.

Safebare
Forum Member

Posted - 12/19/2007 :  11:52:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Safebare is the combination of my profession and my passion. I'm a safety guy who happens to be bare most of the time.

"Wearing nothing is devine, naked is a state of mind."

CAPTAIN_JAMES
Forum Member

Posted - 12/20/2007 :  12:06:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was a Captain with the Atlanta Fire Department (Retired in March of 2007, after 27 years). It is the handle I use on most boards I've been on.

Writerrich

Posted - 12/20/2007 :  03:18:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit Writerrich's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My name is Rich, I write..., thus WriterRich.

blackrebel
Forum Member

Posted - 12/25/2007 :  12:45:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit blackrebel's Homepage  Send blackrebel an AOL message  Send blackrebel a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
BlackRebel ... Well, I AM Black and I am a passive rebellion person.

Rebel in the family at time. I love to sneek and break the rules, then jump back into safety and point at the person next to me so that they get blamed.

No shame

ART_NAKED
Forum Member

Posted - 12/25/2007 :  7:11:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit ART_NAKED's Homepage  Reply with Quote

I originally had a bumpersticker that read "party naked" and I covered the "y." Some months later, my wife covered up the "p." Thus our sort of slogan "Art Naked."

I paint the nude on canvas (in oil), while in the nude. My wife and I are vendors at nude events in Oregon.

musart
Forum Member

Posted - 12/26/2007 :  08:02:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For a time, I was an Art/Music teacher. I combined the words, to make a play on the name, Mozart.

Triker
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2008 :  9:50:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love riding trikes.( The three wheeled motorcycle variety.)

nudefamily

Posted - 01/02/2008 :  11:07:55 AM  Show Profile  Click to see nudefamily's MSN Messenger address  Send nudefamily a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
our isn't too complicated, we are a family and we live in the nude most of the time so nud(e)famil(y).
Same as for our email address = nudfamil@yahoo.com
and same for our Yahoo messenger
We are nudfamil on most of the sites.
Warm nude and happy new year
Sue, Marc, Mari and Paul

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2008 :  1:32:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My screen name has sort of 2 meanings. The first, obviously being that my family all live completely natural and naked in this wonfderfull lifestyle.

The second is in reference to the fact that I am one of the few women left, at least in the US culture that doesnt shave my pubic area at all. I know that nowadays its very rare to see a woman with a "full bush" as somewhere along the way over the past ten years it has become almost "weird" Not to shave off all of your pubic hair. Based on the repetative nature of the "shaving thread" Obviously many, many are just fascinated with women shaving, in various degrees their pubic area. But I dont want to get off on a shaving tangent.

Anyway thats my screen name and it origin

Jenn

Page: of 11 Previous Topic: HAPPY MOTHERS Day Topic Next Topic: 4th July weekend  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.25 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved