Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 134 ]  [ Total: 134 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Interesting screen names: explain yours
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: HAPPY MOTHERS Day Topic Next Topic: 4th July weekend
Page: of 11

jmg33188
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2008 :  03:16:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit jmg33188's Homepage  Send jmg33188 an AOL message  Send jmg33188 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The 3 letter are my initials: Justin Michael Gebhardt. The number at the end stand for car numbers as I am a huge NASCAR fan: 3-Dale Earnhardt, 31-Mike Skinner's old number and 88-Dale Jarret's old number. I've had the same screen name since 1996 and I'm too lazy to update it with the new car numbers.

V/R
//SIGNED//
CADET GEBHARDT

Borntobenude
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2008 :  6:51:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Borntobenude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
After the first time I was nude other than as between time getting into and out of the bathtub/shower as a kid, it felt like I was born to be nude.

“Truth and Falsehood were bathing; Falsehood came out of the water first and dressed herself in Truth’s clothes. Truth, unwilling to put on the garments of Falsehood, went naked.”

traisjames
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2008 :  7:28:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit traisjames's Homepage  Click to see traisjames's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
when making my e-mail address...my dad mispelt my first name

From the guy with his eye on the sky

Jamiemazda
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2008 :  10:10:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jamiemazda's Homepage  Send Jamiemazda an AOL message  Send Jamiemazda a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My screen name is Jamie (My first name) and Mazda refers to the very first car I owned, which was a white 1992 Mazda Protege. I have since bought a 1998 Mazda Millenia after someone stole and gutted my Mazda protege.

Sincerely,

Jamie

tooldady
Forum Member

Posted - 03/15/2008 :  11:38:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This has been kinda fun to read the different screen names and how they became what they are,I have noticed alot more new members joined since this started do any others want to add.

Thanks, Tooldady

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/15/2008 :  10:18:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My nickname is Willy because of my last name. At parties a while back, I was known for naked rooftop pool jumping (still known for it today). So hence the name RooftopWilly

nuderebel
Forum Member

Posted - 03/16/2008 :  5:51:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I received the nickname 'rebel' from my fishing buddies back in the late seventies. While they had bought some very expensive fishing gear, I bought a Rebel brand tackle box on sale for $10 because it had a broken latch. Just last year, the other latch broke, and I had to discard it for a new one. It only made sense to be 'nuderebel' on this forum.

ranul
Forum Member

Posted - 03/17/2008 :  03:02:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
from a character in a book that wrote but haven
't got published yet .
spell it back words

Bare Sarkr

Posted - 03/19/2008 :  02:48:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After the legendary Viking Berzerkers who ran around completely naked all over the snow fields of Scandinavia, and were basically unstoppable in combat. You don't get more intense than that.
(The name Ber Sarkr, as I understand it, either means "Bear Chest" - some of 'em wore (only) bearskin shirts - or "Bare Chest." I didn't want to be ambiguous.)

sketcher

Posted - 03/20/2008 :  2:51:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am an artist and cartoonist by profession.

agmetal
Forum Member

Posted - 03/21/2008 :  03:31:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my initials, followed by the name of the musical genre about which i am very passionate. it's a different screen name than i use anywhere else, because i wanted a little bit more anonymity, since i post on a number of other message boards (mainly guitar/music oriented ones, though)

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/21/2008 :  10:54:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Same here ag. I'm a metalhead, and I belong on a number of music boards. But I wanted something different over here.

snooper

Posted - 03/21/2008 :  5:04:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just want to say howdy.
Got my name from an artist lady friend.
I call this name my artistic name.
Snooper was my best dog and Midland was the street I grew up on for a while.
I look forward to adding in put to most subjects.

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 03/22/2008 11:25:06 AM

Ranger191
Forum Member

Posted - 03/23/2008 :  08:49:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ranger191's Homepage  Send Ranger191 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Many years ago I decided I'd sign up for a free e-mail account from Yahoo and I needed a name that even my poor excuse for a memory would remember. What was something that I looked at everyday? What was something that I couldn't POSSIBLY forget? I looked out my window and there sat my car, a Mercury Cougar and a screen name was born. Variants of cougar and my home address are what I've defaulted to for so long that its hard to change.

But I really SHOULD change it, based on what a 'cougar' now is in American slang...an older woman who picks up younger guys. Doesn't quite fit the avatar you see now does it?

Nobility is not a birthright, it is defined by one's actions.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/24/2008 :  06:04:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
But I really SHOULD change it, based on what a 'cougar' now is in American slang...an older woman who picks up younger guys. Doesn't quite fit the avatar you see now does it?

As the great Homer Simpson once said..."I'm laughing cause it's true!"

Page: of 11 Previous Topic: HAPPY MOTHERS Day Topic Next Topic: 4th July weekend  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.23 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved