Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 209 ]  [ Total: 209 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Interesting screen names: explain yours
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: HAPPY MOTHERS Day Topic Next Topic: 4th July weekend
Page: of 11

OLD BUZZARD
Forum Member

Posted - 04/21/2008 :  3:40:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
old buzzard...........well i have the nick name BUZZ and i am getting older,and the wife calls me BUZZARD when she is mad at me,so i thought that old buzzard would work just fine for me.
OLD BUZZARD

Ranger191
Forum Member

Posted - 04/22/2008 :  10:38:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ranger191's Homepage  Send Ranger191 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
OK! Name change successfully done! (Thanks Admin!)

Around 100 years ago, I used to be an Army Ranger and I still like to walk/hike/move around. A screen name is born...and I can remember it. Bonus!

Nobility is not a birthright, it is defined by one's actions.

buffetfan
Forum Member

Posted - 04/23/2008 :  12:03:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm a big fan of Jimmy Buffett. Also, like the other Floridians here, I find our tropical climate very conducive to being nude or at least wearing as little as possible to keep comfortable.

ThePhilosopher

Posted - 04/25/2008 :  1:08:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have several philosophies of life, and I've been known to have arguments about the basic realms of philosophy. Besides, the name was sort of spur of the moment.

"To be naked is to be oneself." John Berger

Calbob
Forum Member

Posted - 04/26/2008 :  12:28:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mine is self-explanatory. I'm in California, (Sacramento area to be exact) and my name is Bob.

TheMagicDucky
Forum Member

Posted - 06/01/2008 :  07:16:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey all, love the stories behind the screen names/handles. Mine's a bit long..and for that I apologize, but here goes.

Long ago in my military days..was given the handle "ducky" from my response to my status when being checcked on during exercises and such "just ducky, sir".

When the Mrs and I got married..I joked that now we were Mr and Mrs Ducky.

Then one night I decided to serenade Mrs Ducky in bed by singing Magic Bus, but changed "bus" to "duck" to make it a bit "naughty" (hey..she's my wife...I'm allowed), along with some other words that I don't really remember now. She called me her Magic Ducky, and wallah....an idiot is born. Thanks for reading, I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

Just your average mallard.

nudeisbetter
Forum Member

Posted - 06/01/2008 :  10:00:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mine is... well, obvious.

Little Fellow
Forum Member

Posted - 06/09/2008 :  5:51:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We used to subtly say when we were naked we had our Little Fellow around! ;)

rucovered

Posted - 07/05/2008 :  10:57:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My screen name RU Covered, is a combination of my occupation of 30 years in the insurance business, and avocation of being nude whenever possible.

RU Covered

Naturist.Rich
Forum Member

Posted - 07/07/2008 :  03:30:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Originally known as Rockerr. I've been a professional musician since I was 16 (some 40 years now...ouch!) so that was my former username.

But to help promote the naturist lifestyle (it's a good conversation starter), I'm now known as Naturist.Rich.

Rich

Edited by - Naturist.Rich on 07/07/2008 11:29:10 AM

Jamiemazda
Forum Member

Posted - 07/09/2008 :  11:00:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jamiemazda's Homepage  Send Jamiemazda an AOL message  Send Jamiemazda a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My name is pretty easy to figure out. Jamie is my first name. And Mazda refers to the type of car I drive. My first car was a white 1992 Mazda Protege and when that car was stolen, I went out and bought 1995 Mazda Millenia which I still have to this day. It has 220,000 miles and still purrs.

Sincerely,

Jamie

silverbare

Posted - 07/17/2008 :  9:02:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am at that age where one's hair is silver and I'm bare as often as can be. I also wear a Navaho silverbear around my neck everyday.

t_w

Posted - 08/13/2008 :  4:06:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ours is the first letters of me and my wifes names.

RichNKaren
Forum Member

Posted - 08/14/2008 :  09:54:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit RichNKaren's Homepage  Send RichNKaren a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
ours is, obviously, the names of my wife and I. Like many others in here, I continue to write comments and Karen continues to read them

This is the only room I can use "Rich" as in any other room they think that I am a man of wealth instead of a name - you should hear some of the propositions lol

The final name I have, but seldom use anymore is asnotary1. This comes about as I was the Chairman of the Board of the American Society (A-S)Notary hence ASnotary1.

I do have another name that I use in other sites JusticeRCA. When asked by MSN to come up with a name I thought of the first thing I could - my commission as a Justice of the Peace. When I tried it, I was asked to use a number after it - I chose to use an Alpha instead.

Th

Rich&Karen

ThePhilosopher

Posted - 08/14/2008 :  11:35:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Over the years (mostly thanks to college)I've begun to take bits and pieces of other philosophical ethos' and blend them into my own personal interests, thus creating my own form of philosophy. Therefore, I am the philosopher!

"To be naked is to be oneself." John Berger

Page: of 11 Previous Topic: HAPPY MOTHERS Day Topic Next Topic: 4th July weekend  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.23 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved