Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 155 ]  [ Total: 155 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Interesting screen names: explain yours
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: HAPPY MOTHERS Day Topic Next Topic: 4th July weekend
Page: of 11

Bare Butt Bruce

Posted - 08/16/2008 :  07:01:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Bare Butt Bruce a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I like it when the name says it all, Bare Butt Bruce. On some of the gay sites I'll use Bare Bottom Bruce which has its own meaning in the gay community.

gay nudist

tooldady
Forum Member

Posted - 12/19/2008 :  8:04:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am seeing alot of new screen names here, I like to here were they come from or why you might use the screen name that you use.
Anybody want to explain there's.

Merry Christmas, Tooldady

Drakkus
Forum Member

Posted - 12/20/2008 :  12:12:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Many people seem to think that Drakkus came from some comic book or video game, or something like that. Seems that there's some story with an evil "Lord Drakkus" somewhere. I should've trademarked the name, since I think I came up with it before them. I don't know when the story showed up, but I thought up Drakkus on my own back in 1997. I wanted something that sounded more "grown up" and Dragon-like, since I have a passion for Dragons. I sometimes use "Lord Drakkus" when Drakkus is already taken on some other websites, but I came up with that before I realized that the Drakkus in whatever story that is was a Lord as well.

Be True and Stay Naked,
Drakkus

One is nothing more, and nothing less, than what they believe themselves to be.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 12/20/2008 :  12:42:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Being a man, my choice was naturally decided on logic. (dodging rocks hurled at me)

Well, it really is logical, ya know. What happens when you lay around in the nude in the sun. Yup, your skin gets warm. Kinda inescapable.

"If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy." James Madison

n/a
deleted

Posted - 12/20/2008 :  10:49:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Our previous home had great masses of honeysuckle growing around the property.

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 12/20/2008 :  2:35:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Smoothy says it all. I have been smooth from my nose to my toes for a long time. I do not think I could have kept it up if it had not been for the epilator. Some people like hair but after I started shaving my pubic hair I thought the rest of me looked a little strange. Merry Christmas to all and to all a nude good night!!!

Fenris Drakon
Forum Member

Posted - 12/20/2008 :  9:07:07 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Fenris Drakon's MSN Messenger address  Send Fenris Drakon a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My screen name is a little thing I came up with to refer to my therianthropy. I love fantasy, and when joining a forum about therianthropy I wanted something recognisable and relvent. And since my Theriotype is A Wolf with a dash of dragon here and there, Fenris Drakon sounded good.

We take for granted we know the whole story. We judge a book by it's cover and read what we want, between selected lines!

HappyDaz
Forum Member

Posted - 12/21/2008 :  1:54:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had another username but followed someone's advice on this forum to Google it. My former user name was in use and I didn't want to be associated with that person in any way.
Happydaz was available----and I'm a HUGE Henry Winkler fan (just kidding).

olwino1
Forum Member

Posted - 12/21/2008 :  5:18:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm not really that "old" and I do like wine in moderation . I live in N. California

Ned Braden

Posted - 12/25/2008 :  6:12:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ned Braden is the hockey player in the movie 'Slap Shot' who does an on-ice strip-tease and then skates around the ice with the championship cup held over his head.
I like to play hockey. I like to be nude (though not on the ice).
The name sorta fit.

*That's what it said in the yearbook, Jim

eblink

Posted - 12/25/2008 :  8:11:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The "e" in eblink is my first initial. The blink part comes from a video game I used to play a lot. When making selections from the menu, the sound it makes can best be described as "blink." So if the wife would come into the room and I was playing, she would say "blink blink again?"

After a while, "blink blink" came to refer to me playing any video games and I've grown rather fond of the saying.

tooldady
Forum Member

Posted - 03/10/2009 :  7:46:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am seeing alot of new screen names here, I like to here were they come from or why you might use the screen name that you use.
Anybody want to explain there's.

Smithy
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2009 :  3:32:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I work in the steel industry, that should say it all. As for my email it's the name of a breed of spider and well, spiders make webs, the Internet is known as the web, finish the thought.

Maple Leaf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2009 :  8:13:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Two things...
1) I'm Canadian
2) I'm a Leafs fan.
The rest is history...

capecodjack
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2009 :  9:05:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To explain my "nom de jour" you have to first guess my name and guess where I live but not in that order

Page: of 11 Previous Topic: HAPPY MOTHERS Day Topic Next Topic: 4th July weekend  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.2 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved