Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 123 ]  [ Total: 123 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism and The Law
 Nudism and Children / The Law Concerning Children
 just starting nude and with children
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Are nudist or naturist videos of children legal? Topic Next Topic: Convincing my ex to let me and kids go to resort.
Page: of 2

ajlquinn

Posted - 01/08/2008 :  4:40:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i have always been into being nude. my brothers wife who pasted away in a car crash. He moved in with me with his two sons he works in the city so i watch them alot. i dont wear cloths unless i have to his two sons who are 16 and 13 are also intrested in being a nudist. they don't wear cloths when their father is gone but is afraid to tell them what should i do

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/08/2008 :  5:05:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Since the 2 sons are under 18, I believe it would be prudent to get their father's written consent. You never know who the boys will talk to about their clothes-freedom.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Edited by - Cheri on 01/08/2008 5:09:13 PM

mjelsey78

Posted - 01/25/2008 :  3:05:14 PM  Show Profile  Send mjelsey78 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My husband and I are having a somewhat similar situation. We have decided that we want to live a nudist life at home, but our 3 children (ages 7, 4, and 18 months) haven't ever been around it before. The two younger ones aren't a concern as far as if they would join us...we can barely keep clothes on either of them. Our concern comes with the 7 year old and if he was to mention to friends or teachers at school what the legal ramifications would be. We currently live in WA state, and I know from reading some other posts here that they have pretty strict laws, but we will be moving to HI soon and was wondering what the laws are there with regards to nudism in the home with young children. If anyone can help us out with this, I would appreciate it. This is our ONLY roadblock to getting started on the path to the nudist life. Thanks.
M

pilot
Forum Member

Posted - 01/25/2008 :  4:20:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Generally speaking, what you do in your own home with your own kids as a family is a matter of preference not subject to interference by government.

Whether "public" knowledge of your preference might affect employability or acceptance into the (new) community is another matter, one that should be considered. Public nudity (e.g. nude beaches) is not legal in HI.

When there are others in your home--playdates with kids from school for example--you will be obliged either to make sure that your family is clothed or else to get explicit permission from parents/guardians to have the visitor see your family without clothes.

mjelsey78

Posted - 01/25/2008 :  7:34:03 PM  Show Profile  Send mjelsey78 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pilot

Generally speaking, what you do in your own home with your own kids as a family is a matter of preference not subject to interference by government.

Whether "public" knowledge of your preference might affect employability or acceptance into the (new) community is another matter, one that should be considered. Public nudity (e.g. nude beaches) is not legal in HI.

When there are others in your home--playdates with kids from school for example--you will be obliged either to make sure that your family is clothed or else to get explicit permission from parents/guardians to have the visitor see your family without clothes.

I appreciate the answer very much, thank you. I am still a little confused though (maybe I am just having one of those slow days today)... If our 7 year old was to mention to a teacher at school that we don't wear clothes at home, is there any way that we would legally be in any kind of trouble? We are planning on sitting him down before we transition into nudism and talking with him about what is and isn't appropriate behavior when nude, but as many posts on this site and others have mentioned "society in general equates nudity with sex". I am just concerned that if our son mentioned it to a friend or teacher that CPS would get called and all kinds of problems arise.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 01/25/2008 :  10:39:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
At 7yo your son should take to the change like a duck to water. As far as him telling his friends and teachers, why should he? He doesn't tell them you all wear clothes because it's just normal to him. If you make healthy family nudity natural to him what reason would he have to tell anyone?

If he did tell his friends, they probably wouldn't care cause at that age they are natural nudists anyway. Worst case, if he told his teacher, believe me teachers have heard it all, and if you spend much time around these boards you will find more teachers here than any other occupation.

Just tell your kids that some people feel different about being naked than you do. Keep it simple and set a good example and you won't have any problems. Just remember they take their cues from you, if it's natural to you it will be natural to them.

Diger

McNigel
Forum Member

Posted - 01/26/2008 :  11:18:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Worst case, if he told his teacher, believe me teachers have heard it all, and if you spend much time around these boards you will find more teachers here than any other occupation.

What always gets a laugh in the teachers common room, is when the children got out the crayons and do the 'what-we-did-on-our-holidays' pictures.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 01/26/2008 :  4:06:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I guess it's a good thing they only draw the stick figures. LOL

Diger

pilot
Forum Member

Posted - 01/27/2008 :  1:02:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If a married couple chooses to be nude at home, CPS has neither authority nor reason to do anything. Even if the 7 year old tells his/her teachers "we don't wear clothes at home", there is nothing particularly unusual here nor will teachers take any action. By far the greater worry for teachers are children who have learning deficits because of some real or imagined fear for their own safety. Physical abuse, drug use and so on are major concerns. Nudity is not.

Missing California

Posted - 02/13/2009 :  05:28:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If it is any help we really started going nude around the house when I turned about 9 years old and did it when my dad was generally away. Really took to it until I was 14 or so and that picked it up again in my late 20s. I can't really sense that there were any issues with it.

HearthfireSpring
Forum Member

Posted - 02/13/2009 :  4:10:26 PM  Show Profile  Send HearthfireSpring an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My wife was raised as nudist from birth and she still is. I have a hard time getting her to ware clothing at the best of times. She and her parents lived in Maryland while she was growing up and they never had any problems.

Andy

oscurochu

Posted - 07/26/2009 :  06:25:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
if someone were living in a state where only public nudity was not legal and CPS was somehow involved, when they come knocking at your door would the nudist answer it in the nude, or would the nudist family have to get dressed first? it's probably unlikely this will happen, but just curious if it would be a bad idea or not.

this is off topic, and im sorry if anyone gets offended because i dont think this deserves a new thread. if ANY unexpected guest, for that matter, such as the UPS guy or a door-to-door sales person, is it legal to answer the door in the nude?

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 07/26/2009 :  2:26:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
What you do in your home is private, but when you open that front door you are in the public's view so you need to be carefull.

Diger

mummichelle

Posted - 09/02/2009 :  09:53:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have two daughter, 14 and 10, and we are almost always naked together around the home. It has been very educational for them, especially to see the changes in each others bodies.

Some of my oldest girls friends have got nude with us too, but only with their parents consent.

It is freedom of expression and we should encourage such expression and individuality in the young. As long as they are happy to do it of course. Both my girls know it is entirely their choice.

NAKED CHELSEA
Forum Member

Posted - 04/12/2010 :  3:35:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mummichelle

I have two daughter, 14 and 10, and we are almost always naked together around the home. It has been very educational for them, especially to see the changes in each others bodies.

Some of my oldest girls friends have got nude with us too, but only with their parents consent.

It is freedom of expression and we should encourage such expression and individuality in the young. As long as they are happy to do it of course. Both my girls know it is entirely their choice.

That's Beautiful Michelle :)

NAKED CHELSEA
Forum Member

Posted - 04/12/2010 :  3:53:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Diger

I guess it's a good thing they only draw the stick figures. LOL

That reminds me of a time wen I was at Pr School:

We used to Draw Stck Figures and Put Triangles to Reresent Skirts and Dresses on Female Figures, and Boxes to Represent Mens Clothes. Anyway, one day we had to draw Our Family as Stick Figures: I proceeded to Draw the Normal Type of Stick Figures just with Straight Lines ..... bit I added two small Circles on the Chest part of my Mum, and two smaller Circles on My Figure ... AND I put two Round Dots and a Thicker short line between the legs on My dad.

The teacher Freaked and curiously asked me what we were wearing . . . . . "Nothing Miss, We's All Nekked", I replied.

Diger

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Are nudist or naturist videos of children legal? Topic Next Topic: Convincing my ex to let me and kids go to resort.  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.31 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved