Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 149 ]  [ Total: 149 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 The Smallest G-string strings available
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: how to enjoy summer nude and have job Topic Next Topic: Banning Clothing?
Page: of 4

EuroTim
Forum Member

Posted - 03/24/2008 :  08:58:33 AM  Show Profile  Click to see EuroTim's MSN Messenger address  Send EuroTim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
[I've worn them in the Carribean without too many complaints/comments. JN

What do you mean "without too many"? Did someone actually say something? If they did I find that really cheeky. Live and let live. If it was a textile beach, you were covered and if it was a nude beach, who cares if it becomes transparent when wet!

jnapoli

Posted - 03/24/2008 :  9:28:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It was a textile beach. As I walked past a couple, he grumbled "gross" but his partner thought I looked pretty good. Anyway, no harm. Live and Let Live. My philosophy is be yourself.

The next day I made a point of wearing my white g-string and went in the water just before I walked past them (see earlier post). Touche!

JN

nomad6
Forum Member

Posted - 03/31/2008 :  11:35:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
jan wears the skimpiest g strings available without being nude she found hers at a small shop for strippers in a small shopping center

smoothNtanned
Forum Member

Posted - 04/01/2008 :  1:32:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've always been dismayed by society's (well, societies') hang-ups on public nudity. What aspects are most disturbing, with the exception of frank sexual and/or lewd behaviour? Is it genital exposure primarily?

If genital primarily, g-strings for both sexes should suffice as an adequate cover-up. Or similar cover-ups mentioned in this forum, as suitable by sex. This means exposure of buttocks (not technically a secondary sexual characteristic), breasts (everyone has nipples), even in some cases pubic hair (which for many is merely an extension of body hair), should all be okay. Right?

Guess not for the majority, just yet.......

'NUDE when able, covered when necessary'

smoothNtanned
Forum Member

Posted - 04/02/2008 :  10:58:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For those interested, there are comments and information on a similar forum: 'thongs/gstrings' that relate to the string (no pun intended) going here.

In spite of my preceding comments about only genital cover-up at public beaches and pools should be acceptable, if that is society's intent, I'm still hesitant to wear micro g-strings and slings/holsters at them unless I would see others doing the same. Okay kayaking and canoeing, although nude is preferable and when possible given the water traffic.

At boat ramps, water-skiing and air chair riding, a good fitting bikini, brazilian cut even, I always wear. More likely to stay on and more comfortable with vigorous activity.

catbird
Forum Member

Posted - 04/02/2008 :  3:39:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by smoothNtanned

I've always been dismayed by society's (well, societies') hang-ups on public nudity. What aspects are most disturbing, with the exception of frank sexual and/or lewd behaviour? Is it genital exposure primarily?

If genital primarily, g-strings for both sexes should suffice as an adequate cover-up. Or similar cover-ups mentioned in this forum, as suitable by sex. This means exposure of buttocks (not technically a secondary sexual characteristic), breasts (everyone has nipples), even in some cases pubic hair (which for many is merely an extension of body hair), should all be okay. Right?

Guess not for the majority, just yet.......

The skimpiest G string as covering genitals only -- that accomplishes very little. Everybody knows doggone well what the G string is covering.

Naturally, Catbird

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 04/02/2008 :  7:22:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Myrtle Beach, SC does not allow g-strings or thongs.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

b4dger
Forum Member

Posted - 04/03/2008 :  02:57:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dont know about g-strings for guys as I don't wear them as I always use nude beaches.
Now for the ladies who want small g-strings check out 'Wicked Weasel' they are postage stamps with small cords attached.

Spread the word.. nude is best. Bob..

TheFWC

Posted - 04/30/2008 :  01:26:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit TheFWC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey, we just wanted to thank Balto Bob and badbugs for their support of our Banana Peelz mens tanning pouches!! Our new website is now up and running and we are very proud of it!! Check it out at www.bananapeelz.com
Thanks again!!
Suzanne-The FWC :)

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 04/30/2008 :  11:08:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TheFWC

Hey, we just wanted to thank Balto Bob and badbugs for their support of our Banana Peelz mens tanning pouches!! Our new website is now up and running and we are very proud of it!! Check it out at www.bananapeelz.com
Thanks again!!
Suzanne-The FWC :)

They are a lot more comfortable than a thong. I won't have my pool up for a few weeks. Then I can test the item better. I think it will stay on. The drawstring has a clamp so, you don't need to tie it. I don't know where you can wear these (in public).
I spent a lot of time looking for something for the WNBR-DC ride. Past years the various police agencies in Washington, DC wanted some coverage. Looks like I may not need it after all. They are planning a stop accross from the White House for photos. I may want/need it there.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

NudistJoe
Forum Member

Posted - 05/13/2008 :  12:19:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pretty sure this isn't yet out in any way for guys (and may never be), but for the ladies, check out the new C-string:

https://www.cstringdirect.com/

Literally a gstring without the strings. You have to see it to believe it. Its impossible to get any smaller.

EuroTim
Forum Member

Posted - 05/13/2008 :  12:49:05 AM  Show Profile  Click to see EuroTim's MSN Messenger address  Send EuroTim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by NudistJoe

Pretty sure this isn't yet out in any way for guys (and may never be...

Au contraire! If I remember correctly, it was Parr of Arizona that produced the first one of these and it was for men!
In any case the so-called banana peel is by far the smallest 'genital coverage' for men on the market. I have one and it works perfectly for getting past the textile areas. Diving with one on should only be done should only be done in the nude areas, as the impact could remove it.

TheFWC

Posted - 06/15/2008 :  5:33:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit TheFWC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just a little FYI from the FWC:
We now have our Banana Peelz mens pouches available in a black and a white mesh fabric and in a netting fabric. One guy from Hawaii requested a fish net bag. He said as long as they had something over it even though it was see through, he wouldn't get arrested. We have had many requests for mesh/netting bags from other naturists and from those who want to wear them under a wet suit, so now you have it!
We had some men wearing our Banana Peelz at the WNBR in DC, thanks for the 'exposure' and 'support'!!
www.bananapeelz.com

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 06/16/2008 :  10:15:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I wore mine in downtown Washington,DC last Saturday. While there isn't much coverage, it stayed on just fine while riding my bike. Bananapeelz DO NOT disapear when wet. I guess that is why folks want the mesh.
www.flickr.com/photos/wespennest/2562019052/
I'm the guy NOT wearing a helmet.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

Edited by - Balto Bob on 06/16/2008 10:25:11 AM

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 06/16/2008 :  11:54:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TheFWC

Just a little FYI from the FWC:
We now have our Banana Peelz mens pouches available in a black and a white mesh fabric and in a netting fabric. One guy from Hawaii requested a fish net bag. He said as long as they had something over it even though it was see through, he wouldn't get arrested.(snip)

The fellow in HI might want to check with law enforcement. People have been known to be cited with wearing mesh in the past.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
http://pages.prodigy/cheridonna

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: how to enjoy summer nude and have job Topic Next Topic: Banning Clothing?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.17 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved