Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 241 ]  [ Total: 241 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Nudist Fashion - Apparel and Body Jewelry
 Piercing, body jewelry, etc.
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Genital Jewelry Topic
Page: of 27

cheef
Forum Member

Posted - 12/22/2003 :  09:57:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit cheef's Homepage  Send cheef an AOL message  Click to see cheef's MSN Messenger address  Send cheef a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cheri

Cheef, Most of us do repeat mistakes. That's one thing that truly makes us human.

That's fine for you mere mortals.

But seriously, I do want to have a pierced ear, because I love the imagery of voluntarily servanthood from Exodus 21:5-6. I think I'm ready to give it one last try in a few weeks.

http://cheef.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nudist-news-group/

pilot
Forum Member

Posted - 12/22/2003 :  10:39:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here's the medical (physician) perspective.

1. The number of tattoos and piercings, and the number of people with tattoos and piercings is increasing steadily in the US.

2. There is no body part that has not been tattoo'ed or pierced. While this might seem to be an exaggeration, it is pretty close to the truth.

3. The tattoo risk is primarily that of infection transmission at the time the tattoo is made. The inks tend to be pretty inert. However, if the ink or needles are contaminated, there can be serious problems. Tattoo removal is more complicated than might appear. A decision to obtain a tattoo ought to be made with as much care than the decision to undergo a vasectomy: the tattoo will be visible forever!

4. Piercings occasionally become infected. It is a fact of life. The infections may be subclinical, or they may be obvious and require immediate removal of the piercing. If infection occurs, scarring or tearing is likely.

5. We emergency medical providers sometimes wonder what on earth people were thinking when they obtained these adornments or body coloration. While some are quite artistic, the vast majority are frankly of poor quality and a few are disfiguring. (No we do not notice whether your underwear are clean, but when people manipulate their bodies delibverately to be noticed, we _do_ notice!)

NUDKIWI
Forum Member

Posted - 12/22/2003 :  2:04:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Spontanudity

Randy,

Australia/NZ rugby rilvary? No, its just trying to get Nudkiwi to accept that Australia has better rugby team! ;-)

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

The day i accept that is the day i get my penis pierced,get a wallaby tattooed on my ass and learn all the verses of waltzing matilda,just aint gonna happen

Naturally KIWI

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 12/22/2003 :  6:16:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I was reading about the new security structures at airports today in preparation for my trip. They say if you have any piercings you should take them out before going through the security checkpoint because otherwise you will need to get frisked. One more reason to limit piercings, huh? Especially on the genitals.

Melissa

nudetoo
Forum Member

Posted - 12/22/2003 :  11:10:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It would be a good idea to take them out. People who have metal orthopedic prostesis have to carry a card to prove they have one! I don't know about a pacemaker,will they set off the scanner?

Corasol
Forum Member

Posted - 12/22/2003 :  11:18:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What happend at the airport when somebody have metal plates... or screws... to hold their broken bones together?

peace

Corasol

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 12/23/2003 :  01:05:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
A pacemaker will set it off, according to the stuff I've read. You should get a letter from your doctor to bring with you so that you will have an easier time at security. Metal plates and screws will also show up. A letter from the doctor will help with that, too. I feel so well read on security precautions at airports that they should hire me!

Melissa

Corasol
Forum Member

Posted - 12/23/2003 :  05:48:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
On a humorist tone, imagine a pierced body pearson at the airport showing a letter from his piercer stating....
"To whom it may concern"

I certify that the person holding this letter has so many rings (here) fives hooks (there) one pin in the nose, one rod on her eye browse... etc etc....

Have you ever see the movie (I forgot the title) with this famous comédian "John Candy" at the custom (airport)
after going through the gate for the 10th time and kept taking of each piece of metal he had ) ring, belt, pocket knife etc etc.. he was only in his underwear... the line up got to be very long... and finally to realise that he had a metal plate in his head.... funniest movie ever seen...

peace

Corasol

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 12/23/2003 :  8:10:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
if you have only 10 or 14KT gold, the metal detectors are usually quiet

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 12/26/2003 :  11:45:08 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I don't know, it may be more to be frisked!

Kim =^.^=

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 12/27/2003 :  08:17:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gee, all this talk about metal detectors,etc. Remember when life was more simple??

irishred

Corasol
Forum Member

Posted - 12/27/2003 :  09:33:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Irishred,
Do you mean when they we're doing the test (detections) by hands... ?

peace

Corasol

nudetoo
Forum Member

Posted - 12/29/2003 :  10:34:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The way I remember things, it wasn't necessary to be screened or searched. Life were much simpler then.

Corasol
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2003 :  12:07:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If body piercing and tattoos are signs of personnality.
My sign of personnality is being natural and taking care of myself..

Enjoying every moment of life without having to be branded... that's my mark of distinction....

cheers & peace

Corasol

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2003 :  03:59:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Very well put Corasol.

Kim =^.^=

Page: of 27 Previous Topic: Genital Jewelry Topic  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.32 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved