Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 430 ]  [ Total: 430 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Nudist Fashion - Apparel and Body Jewelry
 Piercing, body jewelry, etc.
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Genital Jewelry Topic
Page: of 27

randynkim
Forum Member

Posted - 01/23/2004 :  2:37:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i say pierced..non pierced..shaved...non shaved..it doesn't matter.the important thing is being nude. if we can divide ourselves over such simple matters, think of how easy it is for those that want to keep us covered up can divide us. just my thoughts

cpt-noble
Forum Member

Posted - 01/23/2004 :  5:14:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit cpt-noble's Homepage  Send cpt-noble a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I am sorry but I must reply to this topic, You all are entitled to your opion, but for one to say that what another does or does not do t their body is disgusting ugly or distasteful is a sign of a one track mind, you see a gentile piercing and u automactically think one is trying to bring attention to one self I agree there are those that are way out in left field somewhere, But i find body jewerly to be very attractive in moderation, and a very wise man once told me that you should never judge a book by it's cover

cpt-noble
Forum Member

Posted - 01/23/2004 :  5:19:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit cpt-noble's Homepage  Send cpt-noble a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
and as u can see I have sveral tattoo's 29 to be exact and thier isnt one tatt on me that would offend any race sex or religion I can understand your feeling if they were jumping up and down in your face screaming hey look what i got, In my book it is a form of bigotry i think i spelled that right lol

cpt-noble
Forum Member

Posted - 01/23/2004 :  5:41:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit cpt-noble's Homepage  Send cpt-noble a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
and further more if anything bring attention to the body shaving certainly does and as far as cleaniness most people i have seen with quote "jewelry" like to keep it shiny and clean where on the other hand what about uncurcumsied males they have an extra hygene they have to do...Yes i have a piercing and yes i keep it clean and yes i enjoy it very much...

cpt-noble
Forum Member

Posted - 01/23/2004 :  5:57:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit cpt-noble's Homepage  Send cpt-noble a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
If any of u would like to know more about piercings and tattoo's and not have a one track mind i will be gald to answer any questions u want to ask feel free to contact me

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/23/2004 :  9:48:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I understand that a lot of clubs frown on members having a lot of piercings, trying to keep a family atmosphere to the club. However, I do agree that we should not divide up our membership by segregating a group of people, and weakening our organization.

Kim =^.^=

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 01/24/2004 :  05:58:54 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
cpt-noble,

Just in case you have the impression that because I don't like the looks of them (genital piercings), I want to be sure you understand me.

My first remark about how I feel about how they look is just a matter of my personal taste, just like how I don't like some hair styles, car styles or types of pizza.

But I absolutely support the right of others who do like them, to have them.

Randy

Edited by - nudeisntlewd on 01/24/2004 06:02:04 AM

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 01/24/2004 :  07:57:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To each their own. If you want a tattoo or piercing, get it. If you don't like them, then don't get one.

irishred

cpt-noble
Forum Member

Posted - 01/24/2004 :  09:09:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit cpt-noble's Homepage  Send cpt-noble a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well put Randy, Kim and Irishred and yes I agree it is up to the individual on what they do with thier bodies and is not our right to pass judgement on them. To me the remarks made by some is discrimenation.
But I have done some research on male and female piercing and it may surprise u that it has been around for hundreds of years. one piercing in particular is the male piercing called the Prince Albert and the the name comes from that era back then men wore tight pants but at same time the bulge in front was considered obscene, so men would have thier penis's pierced in a fashion so that it could be straped to the leg, and this piercing is the least painful of the male piercings and is the one that i have. swedish oyster divers have thiers pierced becuase the waters are so cold there it would make them pee about every five minutes so to remendy this problem they pierc thier penis's so bags can be fitted so they dont have to come to surface to pee every five minutes or to soil thier suits. female piercing date back to medival days as a form of chastity. And the only way you can see my piercing is if you come up and look for it the shaved look or the new pubic hair stayles bring more attention to that area faster and from a distance then my piercin doesbut I must agree there are those that do go over board with the idea, I saw a guy once i swear his penis had to wiegh 20 pounds with all the metal he had, and a woman that had brass padlocks. But like I said feel free to contact me I can help wit some of your question or at least put u on the right path for your own research

cpt-noble
Forum Member

Posted - 01/24/2004 :  09:20:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit cpt-noble's Homepage  Send cpt-noble a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
And as far as airport security I tell them that I have a genital piercing and that they are more then welcomed to see for themself's most the time I get a laugh and a no thx iI well take your word for it which make me nervous because they are to stuck on thier modesty to check and make sure I dont have a bomb or a gun, now thats something to think about

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/24/2004 :  1:40:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
It used to be that they stopped you at customs and asked you if you had any flowers. plants or seeds. Now they will probably ask you if you have any piercings before you go through the metal detector, and strip seach you id you set off the alarm!

Kim =^.^=

cpt-noble
Forum Member

Posted - 01/24/2004 :  2:09:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit cpt-noble's Homepage  Send cpt-noble a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I remember when if you wore flowers in your hair you were arrested for what ever they could come up with

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 01/28/2004 :  01:03:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

You see a lot of people being body scanned after they walk through the upright metal detectors. I'll bet its because a lot of it is "body" jewelry.

Chic

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/28/2004 :  03:21:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
They made us take off our shoes at the air port last time. Understand some terrorist had a shoe bomb. I assume there is enough body jewelery on some people to set off a metal dector.

Kim =^.^=

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 01/28/2004 :  08:50:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I wonder what happens to people with permanent metal plates or screws in their bodies?

Chic

Page: of 27 Previous Topic: Genital Jewelry Topic  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.42 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved