Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 239 ]  [ Total: 239 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Nudist Fashion - Apparel and Body Jewelry
 Piercing, body jewelry, etc.
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Genital Jewelry Topic
Page: of 27

eva-germany
Forum Member

Posted - 08/17/2003 :  01:46:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit eva-germany's Homepage  Reply with Quote
cheri, i thought so too in my old life...

always what would other people think of you.

well, you never be yourself or life you life thinking that way.
sometimes to get into a life threatening situation gives you the chance to review your life and the priorities and get rid of nearly all the things that bug you.
it is very hard to make this cut, believe me, but it was well worth for me.
i am still in the process becoming what i am and it feels better every day.

back to the topic, if i now would feel like sexual piercing, i would go for it and would avoid the people and places who would think that this is more important than the whole person.

better to have a nice scoundrel, who goes to church, around than a "normal" person who does weird things themselves ....

not my word

eva

eVa ~ thymoma cancer survivor http://thymoma.de ºOº webmistress of The Openminded Nudist Board

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 08/17/2003 :  10:25:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Eva, If you go to an interview for a bank teller position and have piercings, you most likely will not get the job. Actually, this happened recently at a local fast food restaurant. The way you appear especially when you work with the public is very much evaluated by prospective employers and university application committees.
Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

missmytan

Posted - 08/22/2003 :  4:04:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
this is my first post.......my husband and i both enjoy going nude when possible..... we are both in upper management.......we both are shaven.....both have our nipples pierced.....have tattoos.....and my navel is pierced..to see us at work you'd never guess we had piercings and tattoos
we did these things for our pleasure.
we have never been to a resort,because we don't want to offend anyone with our choices.....we have gone to beaches....and yes people do stare.(both clothe and nude)
i guess what i'm rambling about is that no one should judged by what they do or don't do........just like being nude .....we (as nudist) are'nt strange only different....and sometimes different scares people.......

sea foam
Forum Member

Posted - 09/01/2003 :  9:43:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wonder...just thinking out loud here...if piercings really draw more attention to genitals than shaving/trimming (simply by virtue of the larger area involved in the latter). Are smoothies, then, not nudist by virtue of their preference? Short of asking them, how do we know which smooth people or which pierced people are doing what they do for aesthetic versus sexual purposes? Or both? Do we really need to know?

I don't really "like" piercings or tattoos, as a personal preference. They tend to make me hurt for the person (physically, for obvious reasons, and emotionally, since these things seem to be overt cries for help/love/acceptance/attention/all of the above -- which I would give without the self-mutilation). Despite my personal preference, I'm committed to caring about the person inside the body (clothed or unclothed, whole or broken, "decorated" or not, etc.), and it seems that this is what nudism/naturism is about.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 09/01/2003 :  9:54:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A very nice woman I met this weekend told me she has a genital piercing and loves having it. She said it was extremely painful to have done, but was worth it. It was done on a dare from her husband. It is not visible during normal activities. She is also shaven and has a couple of tatoos, one of which is on the pubic mound. She shaves at the request of her husband.

I'm allergic to pain. Needless to say, I won't be having a piercing nor a tatoo. I also like the natural look as does my husband.

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Corvus

Posted - 09/01/2003 :  11:41:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What hath "Modern Primitives" wrought?

I was at Gunnison Beach this past weekend. Right next to me was a woman with two nipple piercings. A few feet away was a very striking couple. He was tattooed over probably 3/4 of his body and had a noticeably pierced penis. She had one tattoo, just in the small of her back. Maybe it was because most of us were from Sodom on the Hudson, where piercings and pieces are as common as air, but no one seemed to have any problem with any of them. (Actually, I would have liked to have gotten a closer look at some of the guy's work - from a distance it seemed of the highest quality - but that would have been rude.) Humans have been modifying their bodies in ways that are meaningful to them for a long, long time. If they’re comfortable with themselves and aren’t "in your face" with anyone who doesn’t want them in their face, I see no reason to disapprove of them. It’s all just a matter of fashion anyway – nothing’s good or ill but thinking makes it so.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 09/02/2003 :  3:45:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cheri

Anything that draws attention to your genitals, IMHO, is not nudist.
Cheri,I am and was a nudist before I started to shave my pubic area.Intially the shaved pubes got some stares,but now with many people trimming or completely shaved,I'm not aware that shaving is any particular distraction to fellow nudists.Also, I feel shaving is not in the category of genital jewelry. I'm interested in your take on shaving.Chic

jerrysue
Forum Member

Posted - 09/15/2003 :  7:56:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I are both nudist and we both have one nipple pierced she has a belly ring and we both have ears pierced. She has one tattoo but wants another. It has been my experience that unfortunately many nudist are uncomfortable with piercings and tattoos. I believe that many people that are addorned in such ways tend to be more open minded sexually than others. With this said, I believe that nudists in general are more comfortable with themselves sexually than the average. With this said the average open minded person "MAY" see body piercings as a line between SWINGERS and the rest of the nudist culture. I have been curious as to what percentage of nudists are Polygomists and or Swingers. Since the time that we have been active as nudists (about 3 years) we have been approached three different times and have wittnessed many other obvious displays ( not overt) of people swinging, or it would seem. It would be interesting to here some of your thoughts on this.

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 09/15/2003 :  11:21:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
For those of you that would like to discuss the controversial relationship between traditional non-sexual nudism and other more sexual lifestyles, you can visit "Are swingers nudists? Nudism and sexual lifestyles".

Sticking to the topic improves the quality of our available information. Isn't it strange, that a nudist website has the purest "threads".

This current topic is about the relationship between nudism and body jewelry. Add your comments here by clicking Reply to Topic.

jerrysue
Forum Member

Posted - 09/16/2003 :  09:35:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am sorry if I have offended anyone. I was only trying to understand the overwhealming negativity towards piercings and tattoos. I too myself have some of the same conscerns but as has been said before I do what is right for myself. I just feel that this may be the root to alot of anxiety about them. Just my thoughts.

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 09/16/2003 :  11:22:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
jerrysue,

Your well-put question certainly did not offend! It's a controversial subject, and we felt it called for beginning a separate topic thread for discussions not related to piercings.

As long as we are staying within the posting rules, and staying on topic (body piercing and its effect on nudism) there is no problem!

Yes, there may be pre-conceptions connecting body piercings and alternate lifestyles. Comments?

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 09/16/2003 :  1:18:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
In my opion it is not a preconceived notion that body piercings are an indication of an alternative lifestyle. Is everyone that has a tatoo a biker? I think it is just a generational thing, you see lots of younger people with body piercings. I think some of the piercings are attractive on some people, and can be over done on others. I would not judge a persons lifestyle by their body piercings or tatoos.

jewelryranks

Posted - 09/18/2003 :  06:33:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit jewelryranks's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Body piercing mean made yoursalf difference from other. For woman look beautiful and for mam look handsome.

Visit us at http://www.jewelryranks.com

Paul1011
Forum Member

Posted - 09/19/2003 :  7:25:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Recently my wife and I have noticed that body jewlry and genital piercings have really become mainstream. We frequently attend a pretty conservative club in the Sacremento area that used to prohibit any genital piercing. We noticed this summer that many women are now pierced. A lot of the women are in thier 40s older and have recently gotten small rings. My wife is somewhat intrigued by it but cant get past the weeks of pain we have heard about from those who have had it done.

Paul1011

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 09/20/2003 :  03:14:30 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree with you Paul that it is becoming more in style. I am like your wife just can't imagine the pain. It hurt to have my ears pierced, I can just imagine what it would be like to have my **** pierced.

Kim =^.^=

Page: of 27 Previous Topic: Genital Jewelry Topic  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.22 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved