Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 123 ]  [ Total: 123 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Nudism From a Man's Viewpoint
 nudity and size
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Why and when did you first shave? Topic Next Topic: Must you be circumcised to be a proper nudist?
Page: of 4

nudist-teen
Forum Member

Posted - 04/10/2008 :  5:27:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
im about 4.5-5.5 inches when non errect. is that small. i feel like i dont have that much confidence naked infront of nudist women on the beach.

do i have any problems here. thanks im 18 by the way

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 04/10/2008 :  5:47:32 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
No, that's perfectly average. And perfectly normal for guys to worry about that. Most guys are self-concious about it whether or not they are willing to admit it. The fact that you are brave enough to ask proves that you're normal. Don't worry about it.
(Look left to my av. Nobody's impressed by it. LOL)

Edited by - nudeisntlewd on 04/10/2008 5:51:05 PM

nudist-teen
Forum Member

Posted - 04/10/2008 :  5:59:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well last time i checked it was around tht but now i checkd and its 6.5 lol was about a year ago. thanks anyway. im not saying how big when errect. this isnt a forum for that sort of thing. thanks for advice for my confidence

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 04/10/2008 :  6:55:55 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, can't rely on them for a ruler anyway. Depends how warm it is out or how cold it gets!

traisjames
Forum Member

Posted - 04/10/2008 :  9:01:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit traisjames's Homepage  Click to see traisjames's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I have never measured mine...I have never seen the point. After all, its just a penis. It shouldn't matter how big it is and I try to avoid people who care how big theirs is. Nudism is to focus on the person themselves and not appearance and you should only have to worry about those who look so they can look.

From the guy with his eye on the sky

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/11/2008 :  12:47:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm hung like a church mouse with shrinkage, but I don't care. I just love to be naked!

Phydeau
Forum Member

Posted - 04/11/2008 :  02:44:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit Phydeau's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Nudist-Teen, 6.5 inches for an average flaccid penis is WAY off.

I've long since lost the research on this subject, but even the Kinsey study only put the ERECT penis at 6.25 inches. That was the longest of all the major studies (and in my opinion based on far too small a subject group). The average of all the major studies came up to about 5.9 inches (which is what all of the major condom manufacturers deduced, and they're the ones whose livelihood depends on it).

Flaccid would have to be considerably less than that.

If it makes you feel any better, I'd be happy with 3 when I don't have my game face on. Sometimes it's less than that.

Totally normal. Some guys just shrink a lot.

b4dger
Forum Member

Posted - 04/11/2008 :  02:51:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've never been big in that department. It works though as I have fathered 3 kids.
What I have found is that as I have now put on a few pounds,advancing age and going to seed,it apears that my willy has reduced in size. On inspection there is now some fat in the area and as willy is rooted deeper in my body the fat has effectivly reduced the length.
Am I bothered? NO. I still fully enjoy my nude time and accept my body for what it is. Anyway having more skin means you can spend longer in the sun as there is more to get brown LOL.

Spread the word.. nude is best. Bob..

blackrebel
Forum Member

Posted - 04/11/2008 :  08:12:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit blackrebel's Homepage  Send blackrebel an AOL message  Send blackrebel a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
LOL Howard Stern is hung like a light switch.

quote:
Originally posted by rooftopwilly

I'm hung like a church mouse with shrinkage, but I don't care. I just love to be naked!

No shame

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 04/11/2008 :  10:03:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nudism is not about size, shape, color, etc. It's about accepting yourself and others for who they are and not what they look like, own, or wear. Nudists don't compare what you've got with that which others have.

Go, relax, and enjoy your freedom from clothing.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 04/11/2008 :  11:57:23 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Right Cheri. And I would add that it's really all about liking ourself first, I think.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/11/2008 :  4:02:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Totally agree Cheri, but let's not forget, nudist-teen says that he is only 18 years old. That is an age where size still is somewhat important to a man. As you get older, you accept your body for what it is a lot easier than a teenager does.

CalTom
Forum Member

Posted - 04/11/2008 :  4:14:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nudist-teen

well last time i checked it was around tht but now i checkd and its 6.5 lol was about a year ago. thanks anyway. im not saying how big when errect. this isnt a forum for that sort of thing. thanks for advice for my confidence

Everything is relative my boy. I present the short YouTube vignette titled African Tribe Commentary.

Here we follow an intrepid band of anthropologists from Milan University searching for the long lost Troppo Lunga Tribe. As the scene opens the group stops a pedestrian in their cleverly zebra disguised Land Rover. Are there any tribes around here sporting two foot appendages? "Sure," he says. "Just hang a right at the second watering hole and head straight in the direction of Kilimanjaro."

Soon we see five tribesman oddly just standing around with spears, bows and arrows. The researchers climb out of the Land rover and approach them. Initially the tribal hunters are menacing. They've never set eyes on Caucasian males who didn't need hoists winches and sheathes before. To ingratiate himself the safari leader (who has been honed in the classics including the 1933 Merian Cooper movie) utters the familiar refrain, "Balo! Balo por Kong!"

Unfortunately the tribesman remain clueless. However they do spot something they like, the really cute blonde with the recorder. Soon they are more than willing to demonstrate anything the new visitors request. The video fades to black as one tribesman is about to show the myriad of useful tricks his appendage is able to accomplish, from doubling as a slingshot to shooting a basket beyond the NBA three point range.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGf14JwW06y

Note: If link is disabled go to YouTube and type in African Tribe.

traisjames
Forum Member

Posted - 04/11/2008 :  7:15:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit traisjames's Homepage  Click to see traisjames's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:

Totally agree Cheri, but let's not forget, nudist-teen says that he is only 18 years old. That is an age where size still is somewhat important to a man. As you get older, you accept your body for what it is a lot easier than a teenager does.

Really Willy? well shoot...I must have that stage of growing up too. Lets see, missed the rebelus stage, the sex stage, the size of the penis stage...at least my voice got deep. its fun to find the right harmonics while in a bathroom stall.

PS, Im 19 by the way

From the guy with his eye on the sky

agde
Forum Member

Posted - 04/12/2008 :  12:00:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Totally agree Cheri, but let's not forget, nudist-teen says that he is only 18 years old. That is an age where size still is somewhat important to a man...

Isn't it a lovely startling joy of naturism that you can't just launch Photoshop and rework your body image? We are all stuck with each other as we actually are! The variety is fun, the differences quite small, and personality shines through. For teens of both genders, finding this out means being able to skip a whole lot of worry, including trying to live up to clearly mythical "sizes" and other "standards". Although the caricature is that teens love to compete and compare, brag and belittle, and generally terrorize each other -- naturism, as Cheri points out, provides a pretty cool alternative model that is much more in tune with current retooling of old gender, ethnic and other divisive distinctions. Kids don't have to emulate dumb adult attitudes -- 18 or 19 is a great age to choose a different approach.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/12/2008 :  1:09:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
traisjames, do I detect some sarcasm there? :) I didn't meant it in a negative matter at all. As I've stated before, I've loved being naked since I was a kid. But I showered with other guys for 7 years, including high school and into my early 20's when I was in the army. I always used to have that concern about not "measuring up". Once I got older (I'm 36 now, but I'm talking in my mid-20's), it didn't bother me so much.
And of course not everyone goes through the typical stages in life. But it would make sense that a younger person may bring up a topic such as this, which is what I was initially trying to point out.

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Why and when did you first shave? Topic Next Topic: Must you be circumcised to be a proper nudist?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 1.04 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved