Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 169 ]  [ Total: 169 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Driving naked
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools
Page: of 52

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/06/2011 :  09:54:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a 2500HD Silverado. It isn't a 4X4 but with the suspension package, it came with, it's every bit as lifted as a 4X4...(most people think it is).

Dark tinted windows help as well...unless they're rolled down but only at the drive thru's or on the open road.

Thing is...unless you're pacing or being paced by another vehicle...it's pretty darn near impossible for them to see inside your car long enough to see anything clearly.

Could they see that you're naked...anything's possible...but don't pace any other vehicles close enough for them to get even that chance of seeing you. Besides that...the dark tint makes it so even my wife could ride completely nude if she wanted but she won't...still can't get her to understand the physics behind the whole thing. LOL

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/07/2011 :  8:50:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rahel

dare you, and if you are around Mississauga, just drop it ah ah ah

rahel

Oh you live in Mississauga? I lived there for 5 years from 1997-2002.

As for pacing, I hate when I want to pass someone, but the car in front of me is going slow. I try to make sure not to get right next to a vehicle where they have the opportunity to get a real good look in and see me nude.

totallysmoothnudist

Posted - 04/10/2011 :  12:07:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes I love driving in the nude whenever and wherever it is possible especially in the summer time when I drive to our local nude beach (Wreck Beach). However at this time of year(spring), even driving bare chested would be quite suspucious to a lot of people, I then enjoy driving while being naked from the waist down, keeping a pair of shorts by my side just in case!

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 04/12/2011 :  05:41:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Could they see that you're naked...anything's possible...but don't pace any other vehicles close enough for them to get even that chance of seeing you.

Watch out for drivers with periscopes!!!

"Commerce with all nations, alliance with none, should be our motto." Thomas Jefferson

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/12/2011 :  10:45:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Warmskin

[quote]

"Commerce with all nations, alliance with none, should be our motto." Thomas Jefferson

That's why I still sit on a towel in my truck while driving nude!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/21/2011 :  9:50:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I went down to New York today and on my way back, right after I passed back over the border into Canada, I pulled off on a side road in the country, got out of my truck and stripped down naked right in the road, and drove all the way home like that. It felt awesome. Sun was shining brightly. When I was off the highway, I had the windows down too to enjoy the fresh air.

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 05/24/2011 :  8:28:26 PM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by Warmskin

[quote]

Usually not aproblem here in the midwest. If you see any periscopes there in California, you may have made a wrong turn on the freeway. You're in the bay!!! Might want to turn around. LOL

Jimmie

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/27/2011 :  8:07:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yesterday I drove to work naked. I go in at 4:00 in the morning so it's nice and dark out. I slipped on my shorts & shirt just before pulling into the parking lot. But when I left work at noon, as soon as I got into my truck, I slipped everything off and drove home naked as well.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 05/28/2011 :  05:34:56 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
That gives a new meaning to the rush hour commute, Willy. Good for you, guy!!

"The spirit of this country is totally adverse to a large military force." -- Thomas Jefferson

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/28/2011 :  3:11:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Warmskin. I normally ride my motorcycle into work during the summer months, but can't necessarily do that in the nude. So when it's warm out, and it's raining, I try to drive in naked.

Centauri4
Forum Member

Posted - 05/28/2011 :  8:04:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Driving nude is like having a portable nudist resort! I mean, I guess this is obvious but I wanted to chime in with something to let everyone know I was reading along, following the thread.

Nighttime is the best for low visibility by taller passing vehicles, but I never thought of driving nude during a rain storm!

Does anyone rely on nude driving as a means for staying alert while on LONG road trips?

Also, I have thought of the fact that if I was ever stopped and did not have time to put shorts on without being obvious about it, that "technically" being nude in my car is legal. By this I mean, in order for a law to be broken there would have to be a complaint from another citizen. Right? If the patrol car is the same height as my own vehicle and there is NO OTHER REASON for me to be stopped, then why would the patrolperson believe I was naked? It is not like there is a huge "trend" of people driving nude, bottomless, or topless, right?

Since I am a guy it is just as likely that I was only driving with my shirt off. If the officer cannot see you nude, then technically they have no reason to suspect it.

So if my license tags are current, I'm not speeding, all safety equipment is working (blinkers, etc.). I signal properly and I am wearing my seatbelt, then I should not be stopped. Unless, with this being Memorial Day Weekend, I get pulled over into a enhanced enforcement all vehicle check lane.

Of course, the overhead traffic cameras may pose an issue as well, and I think they are beginning to get high-resolution cameras for these purposes.

However, in the event an officer of the law approached my vehicle and I only had shorts draped over my lap, and was therefore technically NOT nude, then would it be sarcastic to ask, 'What seems to be the matter Officer, Sir?' In the hope that he or she would need to produce another valid reason for stopping me, and also that they could not simply respond with, 'It appeared as though you might be driving nude, Sir.' (again, which I do not think is cause enough to stop someone)

Of course they could always say, 'We had a complaint from another motorist of a driver in a vehicle similar to yours without clothing on.' and this might be close enough to the truth as to "fly" in a just-need-to-get-my-monthly-quota ticket writing scenario.

Even being stopped for any other reason, if caught in the nude, I believe every motorist should have the right to dress before exiting their vehicle to comply with roadside sobriety tests. As you can tell from this I have never been stopped for such a test in my 28 years of driving.

(hmmm, perhaps there is even a law enforcement officer in the audience who could comment on the technicalities of nude driving...)

~

"Why didn't I think of going nude sooner?!"

Edited by - Centauri4 on 05/28/2011 8:14:28 PM

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/28/2011 :  9:01:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To answer a couple of your questions...

Yes...I do use driving nude as a means to drive slower, more cautious and to stay more alert on those drives where I think I might become tired or sleepy and it works...very well.

In the past dozen years or more...I'd been driving nude more than frequently. I'd driven to work and back, during errand running, drives to and from nudist venues and whenever I possibly could when I only needed to slip on a pair of shorts and a hawaiian shirt.

I often wondered about what would happen if I was pulled over and so I asked severak California Hwy Patrol officers, County Sheriff's, local city police officers, a couple of LAPD officers and ALL of them stated the same thing..."we got better things to do than go after someone driving nude."

Most of them did go on to say that if it was becoming a huge distraction...and they got several calls...then they'd probably do something about it. The fact that someone is probably "flaunting" their nudity while driving came to mind and this is a reason that law enforcement would respond.

After several of them quoted that statement to me (above), they also said to me..."just be careful driving!" I smiled and told them that I did it to "save the paramedics time in stripping me in case of an accident!"

I have to agree that...I don't see how you can be cited for simply driving your car naked. As long as you are NOT flaunting your nudity...why would anyone care or how could anyone see you...IF you're taking the right precautions not to be seen.

I, too, always have my shorts nearby. If I'm stopped in traffic and there's a remote possibility of being seen...I simply place the shorts on my lap and don't worry about it. It's happened many, many times and I've never, ever been pulled over for naked driving in over 15 years!

Edited by - FireProf on 05/29/2011 08:33:14 AM

cony
Forum Member

Posted - 05/29/2011 :  08:02:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is driving naked against the law? I have a feeling that there is no specific law which states that it is illegal. If the police wanted to charge you with driving naked it would not be that but something else (flashing or whatever).
For the record, when I drive naked (even through the rush hour in town) I always place a (large) towel on the driver's seat (shouldn't we all sit on a towel) which can then be wrapped across or around my waist as required. (my excuse for the towel is that I have just come back from the beach).

Cony

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/29/2011 :  08:40:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes...we do sit on towels in our vehicles...but the towels we use aren't large enough to go around us! LOL

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/18/2011 :  6:51:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just an update on driving nude!

Warm...very warm here in So Cal. Drove an hour+ down toward the beach to take in a swap meet we visit regularly. Drove there and home nude! Felt great and even drove in my wife's car that doesn't sit as high as the truck and only has medium tint on the front windows.

Lots of stop and go traffic and even had two CHP motorcycle cops drive by me...slowly and kept on driving!

Planning on a trip to the nude beach next week. I'll be doing some naked driving there and home again! Can't wait!

Page: of 52 Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.45 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved