Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 170 ]  [ Total: 170 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Driving naked
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools
Page: of 52

LANUDIST47

Posted - 06/22/2011 :  11:20:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I drove home from New Orleans (about an hour) nude the other day, when I got home my neighbor was out in her (She is gay and not into men at all and has seen me nude several times) front yard. She walk over to my truck before I could get dressed and got a kick out of me driving nude. She stood there for about 5 min chatting with me and she addmited that she has driven topless before and liked it.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/22/2011 :  11:46:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That is really cool about your neighbor! I've almost gotten caught by our neighbor. She was walking over then forgot something and turned around to get a business card she wanted to give me...enough time to slip on the shorts! LOL

The Prof and I just visited a few RV sales lots this past week...just for fun. Every motorhome we looked at was evaluated for nude driving!

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 06/22/2011 :  8:45:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I would love to have a neighbor who was fine with outdoor nudity, as in outdoors in my own property. Wouldn't we all?? I almost forgot we're all nudists here.

Beware of women who bear business cards, or was that women who bare business cards. Well, Fireprof, if she did not forget her card, you could have faked it -- "Oh, right there, you dropped something." -- while she was looking around for what she "dropped," you could have adjusted your wardrobe "malfunction." <snicker>

"The spirit of this country is totally adverse to a large military force." -- Thomas Jefferson

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/23/2011 :  01:16:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In all honesty...I shouldn't be concerned about her seeing me nude...she's seen me several times now...but that was in our backyard and maybe she thinks that's okay for us to be nude back there and she doesn't have a problem with it.

But maybe she might think I'm REALLY pushing it by driving nude...so I decided I should probably not put that out there and in her face. We haven't seen her in a while. Moved back to another state to help her daughter out. She'll be back in a few months.

Her mom's here and I've seen her in the window looking down into our backyard. She's undoubtedly seen me too! LOL

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 06/23/2011 :  04:50:56 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Did she have binoculars???

Yes, nudism is something that we would not want to push in one's face. It's great that she is okay with nudism. Hmmm, wondering if there should be a group on meetup or other fine website for neighors of nudists. I'd love to read the posts on such a site!!

My curiosity always gets the best of me. How did she react the first time she saw you. Threats, amusement, hysteria, laughing out loud, pointing (I hope not!), or non-chalant? It's kind of like the old Candid Camera Show - putting people through a joke, in a manner of words.

"How far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without?"
Dwight D. Eisenhower

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 06/23/2011 :  04:55:18 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LANUDIST47

she addmited that she has driven topless before and liked it.

Actually this is not a big deal. I have driven topless before, but it was just okay. No hassles.

I do admit to feeling a bit offbeat as I drove through a Sierra foothill town that way. In all sincerity, it felt very comfortable. I think women should have the same civil rights in feeling that way, too. One thing - newly Queen Victorian California might not like that, even if men do that.

Can't win.

"How far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without?"
Dwight D. Eisenhower

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/23/2011 :  10:16:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Warmskin

Did she have binoculars???

Yes, nudism is something that we would not want to push in one's face. It's great that she is okay with nudism. Hmmm, wondering if there should be a group on meetup or other fine website for neighors of nudists. I'd love to read the posts on such a site!!

My curiosity always gets the best of me. How did she react the first time she saw you. Threats, amusement, hysteria, laughing out loud, pointing (I hope not!), or non-chalant? It's kind of like the old Candid Camera Show - putting people through a joke, in a manner of words.

Dwight D. Eisenhower

LOL...

Nah...no binoculars! Trouble with these darn tract homes, nowadays, is that they are fairly close to each other. We only have the one neighbor but our homes are only 18-20 ft apart on that side. One window is our concern.

What is another very nice thing about these neighbors is that they have been turning the blinds of this one window so the light gets in but their view of our backyard is blocked!

I've often thought about starting a nudist group in our area but...our backyard isn't as private as most nudist would like. We've been fortunate to have a very tolerant neighbor...but going along with the "in your face" mentality, I wouldn't want her to look down on a slew of naked bodies socializing.

A discussion on our activities is still trying to be worked out but as I said, she isn't home currently.

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 06/23/2011 :  5:48:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As I have said before, my husband and I have worked very hard over the years to make our yard VERY private. There is a 2 story a few houses down that could possibly see through the trees if they really tried. I'm sure over the years someone has seen naked bodies in our yard once or twice, but just probably moved on. We have had numerous large naked "gatherings" over the years without incident. Really comes down the fact that "you have a reasonable expectation of privacy in your own backyard" as a general rule. And the gawkers are in the wrong most of the time. Grant it if you have no fence, or a chain link fence and "anyone can see right in, Even us (the most serious of nudist:) shouldn't be flaunting it, regardless of our opinion of how misguided others views of nudity are:)

Currently our daughter, son-in-law and their new baby are visiting, playing in pool, basking in the sun, enjoying our yard..the fruits of mine and my husband"s labor:)

Jenn

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/23/2011 :  11:56:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL..."fruits of our labor" indeed!

We usually get a phone call the night before the kids and grandkids come over. One of the older grandkids will ask for me and ask..."Papa...did you remember to turn the heater on for the pool!?"

The kids and their friends are smart enough not to call and ask us themselves...always have a granchild do it...ya get better results!

LOL

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 06/24/2011 :  02:27:18 AM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Went to another town to visit friends yesterday, on the way home I got naked for the 20 minute drive. Enjoyed it so much, I passed the road to home, went through 2 other towns to loop home. Probably another 10 minutes to the trip.
It felt great!!! I almost didn't turn off where I did and continued on but I thought about the gas prices.
FireProf, go to a discount store and buy a couple of those cheap beach towels. They're not much good for anything else but you can sit on half and wrap the other half around you, when you need to. I bought a couple at Wal-Mart for about $4. each. Another deal is to wait until they put them in the clearance section when the Fall stuff comes in.

Jimmie

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/24/2011 :  8:07:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JimmieMac51

FireProf, go to a discount store and buy a couple of those cheap beach towels. They're not much good for anything else but you can sit on half and wrap the other half around you, when you need to. I bought a couple at Wal-Mart for about $4. each. Another deal is to wait until they put them in the clearance section when the Fall stuff comes in.

Jimmie

JMac...

Thanks for the tip, we actually have some of those towels for guests that come over without one for the pool or our nudist friends.

Fact is...I don't have a problem with slipping on the shorts I wear. They are all either button and zipper or elastic waisted and they slip on and slip off quite easily.

Might seem strange...but when I go to buy a pair of shorts, for the last dozen years, they are always evaluated for ease in slipping on and taking off for naked driving, first, then fashion...second! LOL

Edited by - FireProf on 06/24/2011 8:08:10 PM

OLD BUZZARD
Forum Member

Posted - 06/27/2011 :  8:11:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
good for you Jenn its sure good to have a place to enjoy nudity.fine on having thr kids over to enjoy too. Our kids and grand kids were here last week from calif,but they are not nudists so had to cover up for a week.

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 06/28/2011 :  4:10:50 PM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
That's what I had on the other day, light shorts with elastic, nothing underneath. Easy off and on. I wear a light button up shirt that's easy to take off, though at times, I have just left the shirt on, just opened.

Luckily, it's pretty rural out here, two lane roads with a lot of hills and twisty curves. Not too many try to get by, except for some of the idiots headed to the Lake of the Ozarks. I've seen some of those morons passing in curves and on hills.

Jimmie

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 06/29/2011 :  11:10:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I think I mentioned on another thread about growing Texas privets along your fences. They grow rapidly, and later become drought-resistant. Across a water drainage canal, there were brand new two story homes, and they looked right at my backyard. I went down to the nursery and aksed for the fastest growing shrubs of subtantial height. They mentioned the privets. They were right.

I watered them quite a bit in the first two years, along with giving them the nutrients that the nursery recommended. Soon enough, they blocked out all my neighbors, and grew to about 15' tall. If fifteen foot tall would do the job, one might try privets. They are a hardy, fast growing tree/shrub. Made just for nudists, you could say.

Dwight D. Eisenhower

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 06/29/2011 :  11:11:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Oooops, anent my last post, this was supposed to be a -- driving naked post. Hmmm, I'm not sure you should grow privet shrubs in your car to enable you to drive naked. See your DMV or police about that.

Dwight D. Eisenhower

Page: of 52 Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.37 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved