Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 179 ]  [ Total: 179 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Driving naked
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools
Page: of 52

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 09/25/2013 :  9:08:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Great song, I had never heard it thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbLvpbgeiAI

Diger

Edited by - Diger on 09/25/2013 9:10:49 PM

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 09/26/2013 :  6:17:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not sure if I have or not. I'll have to check it out.

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 09/30/2013 :  10:28:40 PM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I may have to look for that one...I always liked Jackson Browne's music, though I don't have any in my collection yet.

Well, back from vacation...way too soon!!! On the return trip I got in about 500 miles of naked driving.

Wish I'd have had more time, I was hoping to meet up with Inspector Joe while in Pa. Hopefully on the next trip.

Jimmie

OLD BUZZARD
Forum Member

Posted - 10/02/2013 :  6:56:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone just a note to say Hi and to let you know that the Magic Circle is open for the winter months.Hope to get in some nude driving. Old Buzzard

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 10/07/2013 :  4:27:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got a few naked drives in this past week going to the reservation to get gas, and driving back and forth up to Toronto.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 10/07/2013 :  7:59:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A little naked passenger time last night...about an hour and a half. Much more relaxing letting the wife drive. That way, if I did have to slip something on, it's not a problem.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 10/08/2013 :  01:38:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Funny ... if I'm the passenger and get naked ... my wife is more nervous than when I'm the naked driver! hahaha

She says she's not as "in tune" to the surroundings as I am and she's afraid she'll do something where other drivers will be able to see me. I told her ... "pretend you are naked and drive as though you don't want them to be able to see you!" "OH", she says ... that's easy enough! hahahahahahahahaha

I still don't think she gets it ... entirely!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 10/08/2013 :  9:25:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

She says she's not as "in tune" to the surroundings as I am and she's afraid she'll do something where other drivers will be able to see me.

My wife is the same. I have to say things like..."Can we pass this truck?" Then it hits her, but she is not thinking anything about it until I say something.

Edited by - free2be on 10/08/2013 9:25:56 PM

gnarlyoldman
Forum Member

Posted - 10/20/2013 :  12:27:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireProf
She says she's not as "in tune" to the surroundings as I am and she's afraid she'll do something where other drivers will be able to see me. I told her ... "pretend you are naked and drive as though you don't want them to be able to see you!" "OH", she says ... that's easy enough! hahahahahahahahaha

I don't know why that makes any difference. I've driven naked through all or part of most US states. I drive naked in every kind of vehicles from RVs to open convertibles. I pay little or no attention to other drivers. I've never had any problems. Most drivers aren't paying attention anyway. If someone does happen to see me naked, nobody really cares.

Bob

Naked is green.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 10/20/2013 :  3:12:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I drove naked to Toronto again on Friday, but it was only 44 and raining yesterday on my way back, so I decided to keep the clothes on.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 10/21/2013 :  9:17:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got in a longer time period of naked driving today. I visited the club and afterwards, got in the truck and headed for home. Took a couple of winding hill roads I hadn't taken before. Around 5p, met my wife for dinner, that's when I finally got dressed.

Fun day!

Jimmie2
Forum Member

Posted - 10/21/2013 :  10:39:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jimmie2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Left last Wed for the camp site for a camping weekend with friends for the wife's birthday. Once out of the neighborhood, off came the shirt and shorts and got to drive 45 minutes naked to the camp ground where I had to get dressed again... On Sunday after getting things all packed up again, dumped the tanks and passed the camp ground office and off came the shorts again for the 45 minute drive home. Had a great weekend camping!!! Got up every morning and took a shower under the full moon at my outside shower, got a morning naked bike ride in a couple of times and spent Sunday morning enjoying the moon set sitting in my camping chair naked and enjoying my morning coffee!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/21/2014 :  11:09:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Got my first naked drive of the year in tonight. It was a gorgeous day, in the upper 70s and I had to drive my daughter back to Toronto late this afternoon, which is just over an hour and a half away. We got up there around 7:00, I stayed for about half an hour, and then left around 7:30. Still light out a bit and the temps were still in the upper 60s at the time. So I got in the car and stripped off the shorts (I was already barefoot). As soon as I pulled away down the street, in case she was looking out the window, I stripped off my shirt as well and drove almost the entire way home while naked. I got dressed on the bridge as I was crossing the border back into the U.S. But it really felt good to be out like that again.

I had to take advantage today because our temps are dropping back to the 50s in the next few days, with some lows into the 30s.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/22/2014 :  01:07:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Got a bottomless drive home this morning. Going barefoot quite frequently meant I needed a trip to the nail salon for some work on the feet. Afterwards, I got in my classic muscle car and ran a couple of errands with the last one furthest from home. After that last stop I took off the shorts, I was also barefoot, and drove home bottomless. Nice part is that the muscle car is parked in the garage so I drove it in and got out of the car naked and unloaded it. Makes it easier to do that when it's hot here. Our neighbors across the street turn on their A/C and shut all their blinds and shutters. That gives me the possibility to get outta the cars, in the garage or on the driveway, naked.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/22/2014 :  09:46:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have a longer drive to a "treatment" this afternoon, about an hour or so away. I'll do it naked and then after my treatment, I'll drive back home naked and take the scenic route through the mountains! Really looking forward to the nice naked drive.

We are looking to get away in a couple of weekends, hopefully, and that long trip (about 4 hours) will also be done naked ... possibly for both of us!

Page: of 52 Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.36 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved