Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 141 ]  [ Total: 141 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Driving naked
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools
Page: of 52

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 04/22/2014 :  4:57:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote

Angie called my bluff... LOL
The other day we were going down in town to meet one of the kids and Angie said, come on and get dressed. I said, I don't want to, can I go like this. She said sure, I don't care how you go. Well while she was busy I went out to the van and was sitting in the passenger seat naked when she came out. When she got in I figured she would tell me to get dressed since it was daylight but she just started the van and pulled out down the road.
We passed by several neighbors out by the road and she kept going, then about 2 miles down the road she looks in the back seat and asks if I have any clothes with me. I tell her no I don't and without her saying anything else she turns around and heads back home driving slow by the neighbors that were still out.
I told her yesterday I missed our little drive, all she said was... What Ever.

I'll have to say it's a different felling ridding naked without any backup clothes if you need them. LOL

Diger

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/22/2014 :  5:46:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Your story sparked another time just recently when we drove with our nudist friends to AZ to meet up with other nudist friends at their vacation home, for a week. We drove our motorhome so we'd have another bedroom and bathroom. After picking up our friends at a nude resort in PS, we stopped for some snacks and drinks at the local market and when we got back into the motorhome, my friend asked ... can we be naked in here? I said, "sure, I'm going to be!"

I slipped outta my shorts and shirt and left them back on the bed, walked up to the drivers seat and got into it. He took off his shorts but left his shirt on for a while. When we reached the border, an officer waved us over. I was a bit concerned that he might say something but all I had was the small towel I was sitting on and my shorts were back in the back of the motorhome. He asked us a few questions and then apologized for having us pull over but never said anything about me being naked or my friend being without shorts. It is possible he didn't see anything.

That's the only time, other than the time I left home without any clothes at all and then realized I had to get fuel before making the trip back home from our old house. I'll always remember that story!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/06/2014 :  11:13:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Got my second naked drive of the year in today. Had to drive to Toronto again to see my daughter and get some papers signed by my ex. So I took advantage of the 60 degree day we had and as soon as I passed the border, I stripped down. Got dressed a block away from my daughter's place. When I left this evening, as soon as I was down the street, I took off my clothes and put them back on just before crossing the border.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/07/2014 :  01:06:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Weather's been cold and damp the past two days. That's kept my clothes on while driving. Another thing ... I'm selling my "drive naked" vehicle, my truck. I bought a Jeep and the back windows are almost Limo dark tint but the front driver and passenger windows are not tinted much so ... I'm at a place where I can't do any naked driving until Thursday, when coincidently ... the weather gets much better and I'm getting those windows tinted.

Looking forward to my first naked 4x4 trip out to the desert with a buddy. He's not a nudist but he's willing to go with me and give it a try. He's been buggin' me to go to Saline Springs with him and spend a couple nights.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/07/2014 :  10:44:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Another naked drive today. Not a long one though. I had a few errands to run this evening, so I grabbed my shoes and clothes and walked out to my truck, naked. It was around twilight, so still enough light not to be covered by the darkness. I jumped in and drove to the pharmacy to pick up a prescription. When I got to the pharmacy, I put my shirt on to go through the drive thru, but was still not wearing any pants. When I left, I took the shirt off again. I drove about 5 miles to my mom's house to stop in and see her. By this time, it was getting dark. I was able to get out of my truck naked and then get dressed before going into her house. After a brief visit, I stayed dressed and drove 2 minutes to Walmart to pick up some items. After shopping, I came back out to the truck, got in and stripped down. I drove back home and stayed naked since, even bringing in the bags while naked.

I can't wait until it really warms up around here and I can just keep a t-shirt, shorts and pair of sneakers in the car and just walk out and drive naked all the time.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/12/2014 :  10:51:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got a little more naked driving in tonight. Went to my storage unit, drove there naked. I even got out of my truck once while naked, in a residential neighborhood. The lift glass on the back of my truck was up. It was a one way street, so I pulled over in front of this old abandoned building, jumped out, closed it, then got back in. Just threw on shorts over my lap while going through the toll booth because State Troopers are usually sitting right there. But once past, they came off. Got to my storage unit and low and behold, not a soul to be seen. So I didn't even dress. I remained nude almost the entire time working in there. The only exception was I saw a car coming towards me, so I slipped on the shorts. It was a guy and his little kid. They went a bit past me, did what they had to do, then left, so off came the shorts. When I left, I was headed over to my mom's and I realized I left my shorts in the back of my truck, so again, I pulled over, jumped out, grabbed them, then got back in. Dressed when I got to my mom's. After I left there and got something to eat and some gas, I stripped down again. Once again, realized I forgot to close the gas cover, so I jumped out on this deserted side street and closed it. Then drove home naked.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/12/2014 :  11:13:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I didn't get in my nude drive to and from our nude beach today. Family member in the hospital and the news was not good ... not good at all. I spent the entire day at home nude and sitting by the phone.

Tomorrow is another day. I'll probably drive into work with my wife then drive home after an appointment I have near her college and then go back and get her later in the evening so we can attend a meeting she needs to attend.

May get in some nude driving somewhere in there. If not, there's always Thursday after my hair cut.

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 05/13/2014 :  09:57:40 AM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Drove to NY and back in the end of April. Due to the cooler weather and not fully comfortable driving naked in the Honda Accord, I didn't even get any nude driving in.

Wednesday, I went shopping in Columbia. Instead of coming back home via Hwy 70, I did what the Supertramp song said...."Take the Long Way Home"!!!

I drove north on 63, pulled off at an intersection, stripped naked, drove to a 2 lane road heading west. It was a winding hilly road, fun and naked, I was very happy. I came to a town and there in a parking lot sat a cop in a cruiser. I got hold of my shorts, just in case, and drove on through the town checking the rearview mirror constantly.

Even with that, it was a great ride home!!!

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/13/2014 :  6:13:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had a doctor's appointment about an hour + away, this morning. I decided to take my muscle car. It took me an hour and 40 mins to get there this morning because of traffic. I did the trip there and back naked with a shirt on and unbuttoned and NO PROBLEMS!

Probably the ONLY way to be driving "that" car today. It's almost 100 degrees out here, hot dry winds and I'm in a black car, black interior and NO A/C! hahaha

Should have taken the truck!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/13/2014 :  9:21:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did a very short drive today. I went back to my storage unit to do more cleaning out and looking for things. Because of almost getting caught last night, I was a bit leery to strip down in my truck right there at home, so I drove most of the way with my clothes on. When I got just a couple miles away from the storage unit, I stripped down. I spent most of the time at the storage unit naked again too. I finally had to cover up when someone came in and was at a storage unit just across from me.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/14/2014 :  09:25:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hoping to finally pick up my Jeep from the repair shop. The motor/regulator for the passenger window gave out and needed replacing. I still need to return to the tint shop to get that window tinted but ... I'll need to drive down to San Diego today and since it's going to be 100 today ... I'll surely do that drive naked!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/23/2014 :  7:51:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had to run to an Ikea store today, the closest one is in Canada about 40 minutes away. So I crossed the border, then stripped down and drove there and back nude. With a little clothed shopping in between.

TallTim
Forum Member

Posted - 05/24/2014 :  08:09:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had to go down to Tennessee earlier this week for work. Stopped a block from work to strip down and didn't get dressed until I hit the hotel parking lot. Repeated the process on the way back to work.

Tim

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/24/2014 :  3:39:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Since the day I picked up my Jeep, I've made a few trips down to San Diego to help my dad. The drive home, each time, was nude and I drove the back roads one day and then the freeway the other times. Both drives were great, relaxing and just what I needed after a stressful day.

The back road route was longer but almost no traffic, winding roads, warm temps, tinted windows down and I think I crossed paths with a half dozen cars is all. I'll have to do that route again.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 06/11/2014 :  09:33:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Went to see my daughter in Toronto this past Saturday, so I got an hour and a half drive up there naked. Afterwards, I went out downtown with some friends, so I got another half an hour naked drive in there as well. At the end of the night, I stripped off in the parking lot where I was, and got another hour or so drive back home in the nude.

Had a few errands to run around town the other day too, so I did them naked as well.

Page: of 52 Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.24 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved