Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 441 ]  [ Total: 441 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Driving naked
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools
Page: of 52

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 08/23/2010 :  11:07:15 AM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

Drove my classic muscle car to and from the club today!
It's gotten to the point that I hate wearing clothes when I drive! LOL

Sounds like fun, FireProf, what kind of car did you wind up buying.
I know the feeling, it's getting to the point where I hate clothes all the time.
Jimmie

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/23/2010 :  6:47:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Restoring a 67 Chevelle. It's in good enough shape to put on display at car shows, drive around town, take to the drive-in restaurants, run errands...but not Car Show Trophy worthy yet.

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 08/23/2010 :  9:49:45 PM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Cool, I wish I still had my '66 LeMans. It was stolen in Abilene, Tx back in '72.

Jimmie

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/24/2010 :  12:37:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Having your car stolen sucks!

We had a cherry 67 VW bug...It was car show ready and trophy worthy! Got it stolen right around Christmas time way back in 1974.

We were heart broken......even more heart broken when all we could afford was....

a 1971 Chevy Vega wagon! hahahahahahahaha

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 08/24/2010 :  8:00:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds great FireProf. I drove back from New York naked last week. Once I crossed the border back into Canada, I slipped out of the clothes & drove the rest of the way. I usually drive a Ford Expedition, so other than trucks, I have nobody really looking in. But on this trip, I had my wife's Ford Focus, so I was pretty low to the ground. I kept my shorts around my left ankle, just to be on the safe side.

markatipr

Posted - 08/25/2010 :  12:52:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
new to this forum so hello everyone when i came across this forum site i didnt realize how many people realy post to this but its nice to see when i came across this topic it it was nice to see how many people really enjoy driving nude i to love driving naked and have done so many times i lived in a small northern town in cali just 15 miles from the oreogon and cali border and would take trips south to sacromento every other week with my girlfriend at the tim (my wife now)it was her first trip to sac with me it about a 3 1/2 to 4 hr ride at the speed limit anyway we pulled into the gas station in town to fill up she went inside to pay and get other stuff so i was able to pump the gas and pulled in front waiting for her while waiting i had removed all my clothes seeing as we had a long drive in the summer heat i had never drivin nude with her before but had talk to her about my past driving nude she really hasnt thought about doing it her self so to see the shocked look on her face was a site to see when she got back in the car telling me im cazy but we drove off by the time we got an hour into the drive i could tell she was getting used to me being naked while we were driving down the frwy like it was no big deal and as normal as any other drive with clothes on she began to loosen up abit and i was able to get her to take off her shorts for the rest of the drive she was to worried that people would beable to notice easier with her top off but that was the start of byweekly trips to sac from then on till we moved to fl but what fun and enjoyable it is to drive nude it is so much more comfortable and hassle free and the feeling you get from it is like nothingelse

mark
fl.

mark sullivan

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/25/2010 :  2:58:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the site Mark. Can you take a little constructive critizism?

A little punctuation to minimize an extremely run on sentence and maybe break up your paragraph. It's extremely hard to read and you probably have some great points and a good story to read but some, like me, stop reading after the first couple of sentences because it is hard to read.

Thanks....and welcome to the site!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 08/25/2010 :  10:27:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree FireProf. We more than welcome you to the forum Mark, but yeah, a bit hard to read when the entire paragraph rolls on like that.

Just for you, I'm going to make it a bit easier to read:

new to this forum, so hello everyone. when i came across this forum site, i didnt realize how many people realy post to this but it's nice to see. when i came across this topic it it was nice to see how many people really enjoy driving nude. i to love driving naked and have done so many times.

i lived in a small northern town in cali, just 15 miles from the oregon and cali border, and would take trips south to Sacramento every other week with my girlfriend at the time (my wife now). it was her first trip to sac with me it, about a 3 1/2 to 4 hr ride at the speed limit. anyway we pulled into the gas station in town to fill up, she went inside to pay and get other stuff, so i was able to pump the gas and pulled in front waiting for her. while waiting i had removed all my clothes, seeing as we had a long drive in the summer heat. i had never driven nude with her before but had talked to her about my past driving nude. she really hasn't thought about doing it her self so to see the shocked look on her face was a site to see when she got back in the car, telling me i'm crazy. but we drove off.

by the time we got an hour into the drive i could tell she was getting used to me being naked while we were driving down the frwy, like it was no big deal and as normal as any other drive with clothes on. she began to loosen up a bit and i was able to get her to take off her shorts for the rest of the drive. she was too worried that people would be able to notice easier with her top off, but that was the start of by weekly trips to sac from then on, till we moved to fl. but what fun and enjoyable it is to drive nude. it is so much more comfortable and hassle free and the feeling you get from it is like nothing else.

Edited by - rooftopwilly on 08/25/2010 10:28:47 PM

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/26/2010 :  02:28:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow...thanks Willy, it was easier to read and now after reading it completely...I can respond!

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/26/2010 :  02:36:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for your post and story about driving naked Mark!

I can tell you that the first time I drove nude...it wasn't as quite a shock to my wife. We had spent the day at the beach. After a long, steep climb from the beach to the parking lot...we were hot and sweaty and needed a shower.

The shower area was swarming with bees so I just soaked two towels in the sink area and we took them back to my truck. I drove down the parking lot to the end where we had lots more privacy and we stripped out of our shorts and t-shirts with the doors of the truck open for added privacy.

We both took a soaked towel and cleaned ourselves up. We had extra dry towels and toweled dry. My wife slipped on her sundress...I wrapped myself in the slightly damp towel I dried off with and got in the car and drove home. While driving outta the parking lot I just opened the towel and was pretty much naked but had the towel to cover just in case.

Subsequent visits to the beach ended up the same way except my with ditched the sundress and usually only wears one of my hawaiian shirts or one of her shirts. She too is a bit worried about someone seeing her breasts while we are driving. She's a bit more willing late at night...even though I have very dark tinted windows and my truck sits pretty high.

Thanks again for your post and story.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 09/12/2010 :  9:36:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I drove to Blockbuster video naked last night to drop off a couple of movies. It was about 11:30 at night, and there were 2 workers in the store, but no customers and no other cars in the parking lot. I pulled up right to the curb and noticed that the clerks probably couldn't see me because of posters in the windows, but I decided not to chance it and I slipped on some shorts before getting out of the car and dropping the movies into the slot. Once I got back in the car, I just slipped the shorts back off and drove home. I got home and exited the car and was just about to walk up to my front door, when I noticed my next door neighbor out front. So I pretended to drop my keys, and bent down and slipped my shorts back on behind my truck.

barefootguyinco
Forum Member

Posted - 09/12/2010 :  10:54:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit barefootguyinco's Homepage  Send barefootguyinco a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Girlfriend and I drove home from Wyo today and decided to drive naked for the last 200 miles. So we stopped and stripped down and headed off. About 30 miles from home we decided to stop and get dressed to avoid arriving at home naked where the neighbors could possibly see us. But we also were finding the seat belts to be about as uncomfortable as the clothes, actually worse, so that was another reason to get dressed.

And since we wont drive without them, we decided that for shorter trips we might drive naked, but for the longer trips it's not to likely. We do have padded shoulder pads but the belts still cut into our bellies and shoulders. If anyone has ideas for making them more comfy we are open to hear it.

Body shame, like prejuduce, is not natural. It is learned from others and benefits no one.

Randall50
Forum Member

Posted - 09/12/2010 :  11:13:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In the summer evenings when it is warm, I take out my 1998 XJ8 Jaguar, open the moon roof, strip down, and drive naked under the stars. The leather seats embrace me while my Jag purrs along the road. What a feeling! I highly recommend taking a tour.

To gain confidence I always heard: "Imagine the person sitting in his underwear." Funny, I had nothing on at all.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 09/16/2010 :  1:14:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hoping to give it another go tonight. Leaving Baltimore to head up to upstate NY around 5 pm, so once it gets dark enough (I'm not as brave as some of you that drive naked during the day time), I'm going to strip down. I'll post tomorrow.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 09/17/2010 :  09:50:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After we stopped at the first rest stop on the NJ tpke to get food, it was dark enough to strip down. Ended up driving approx. 4 hrs nude to arrive home. Still did not get dressed as I unpacked the van as it was around midnight. Here it is almost 10am EST and I'm still nude. Working from home today, so I don't think I'll get dressed until it is time to go out tonight. Driving nude is great...love EZPass as I don't even have to worry about covering up for the tolls. Although my wife still thinks I'm crazy...but she loves me regardless.

Page: of 52 Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.38 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved