Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 246 ]  [ Total: 246 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Resorts - Naturist Resorts, Nudism Places
 Conservative / Family Nudist Resort - Trip Reports
 Cypress Cove Nudist Resort
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Members Favorite Resorts Topic Next Topic: Sunny Haven Family Nudist Park, Granger, IN
Page: of 8

tcan
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2009 :  8:37:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
was in the orlando area Nov 20th my wife and i stopped by cypress cove did the tour and we wanted to go back back but the next day was Thanksgiving and after that we had to go home for an emergency....we still have our wooden coin day passes for when we come back this summer...i would tell anyone to go..they have a nice lake that you can sit by or row a boat in....its big and a must to go.

Michel
Forum Member

Posted - 01/25/2010 :  6:46:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How many families do u think are there in mid feb? Realize it also depensd on weather... We r staying for winter break, and I was just wondering, cause it makes quite a difference if their are other kids about for my 9 yo...

hernandocpl
Forum Member

Posted - 01/26/2010 :  10:13:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
what is a "family"? Me and my wife arte a "family" and my friend, his wife, 2 daughters are a "family" too.

Live love and have fun

docfreeman47
Forum Member

Posted - 02/03/2010 :  7:45:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just back from vacation and had a wonderful day at Cypress Cove. I feel like a rookie who just went to training camp and made the team. The resort is wonderful and everyone friendly. Two pools give you a choice for enjoyment or one for laps or exercise. It also the quiet place.
Restaurant facilities enhance everything. It was a great day and am looking forward to returning.

Nudesuncpl
Forum Member

Posted - 02/16/2010 :  5:35:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We just came back from a business trip weekend in Fort Lauderdale (February 12-14). It was so incredibly cold we wore coats in the meeting room. I doubt you'd enjoy Haulover at the moment. At least Cypress Cove has indoor places, a heated pool and a hot tub.

Michel
Forum Member

Posted - 02/25/2010 :  10:29:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Haulover was awesome! Even though it was 65 degrees my 9 year old was swimming! Course we r the hardy northern stock and by our standards it was quite warm, cypress cove was nice, but seemed commercial... we enjoyed sunsport so much, best place we'd ever been for the kids, by far! Thanks to whoever that was that recommended it we will go there again and often-

Kender
Forum Member

Posted - 04/11/2010 :  10:54:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How much wooded area is there for "hiking". I know Fl isn't really the type of terrain for real hiking but walking through the woods should still qualify as a hike. I looked on google earth and there is a small wooded area just south of the pools as well as all around the lake. Do any of these areas have trails or is it too littered with palmettos to make it safely through? I would like to go this coming weekend.

chiefg

Posted - 05/18/2010 :  10:08:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and visited two weeks ago for the first time. We used the coupon from the website for one night free on the first visit of three or more days.

What a great place! We used the gym in the mornings followed by a stroll around the entire park. Then the pool for the rest of the day. A great facility with top notch service.

Gary, the bartender at Cheeks met us on Friday and called us by our first names all weekend. That kind of service is rare at the finest of venues.

The food at the Lakeside restaurant was not up to my expectation based on the cost but I guess they need to pay for the facilites.

The band "The Stones" played on Saturday night and they were awesome.

I wish I could retire and move there right now.

ChiefG

NorthEastUSA
Forum Member

Posted - 07/03/2010 :  11:10:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit NorthEastUSA's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just got back from 5 great days at the Cove! If you have never been you are missing out on one of the nicest nudist resorts on the east coast. My family had a great time. We ate on the grounds and enjoyed all the activities. We loved taking evening walks around the loop. The Pool was great the people were friendly and the staff was amazing. This resort is only 30 minutes away from the Orlando attractions we even took the kids to the amusement parks during the day two of the days and enjoyed the cove in the evening and the other 3 days.

http://naturistfamily.net/forum/

nudeonahottinroof

Posted - 08/14/2010 :  8:53:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm new to this forum and to the social nudist lifestyle. My wife and I are planning a visit to Cypress Cove in a few weeks and was wondering whether or not most folks dine at the Lakeside Restaurant nude or clothed. We prefer to dine in the nude but don't want to be the only nude diners.

NorthEastUSA
Forum Member

Posted - 08/14/2010 :  10:57:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit NorthEastUSA's Homepage  Reply with Quote
When we were there it was a mix. We ate nude every meal others dressed but both were acceptable.

http://naturistfamily.net/forum/

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 08/15/2010 :  12:15:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree. It seemed like roughly a 50/50 mix of nude versus clothed, and nobody cared one way or the other.

pilot
Forum Member

Posted - 08/15/2010 :  7:37:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Concur. We did breakfast and lunch nude. One night we dressed, the rest of the time we didn't bother. No one cared. Either way, we went back to the room to pick up towels and off to the pool after dinner.

Jimmie2
Forum Member

Posted - 06/01/2016 :  07:25:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jimmie2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
SHE SAID YES!!!

As my 60th birthday is fast approaching - June 19th, Mrs, Jimmie asked if there was anything special that I wanted to do.
"Yea, let's take the RV over to Cypress Cove for the weekend!"

I told her that if she was absolutely against it, that we could go somewhere else for the weekend, but it is clothing optional and she would not have to get naked unless we went to the pool. We have good friends that have been to Cypress Cove many times and always ask us to join them. Mrs. Jimmie always says Thanks, but no thanks - maybe someday. Well after she thought about it for a couple of days and talked our nudist friends into going with us, she said she would try it!!! Stipulation was that I couldn't tell our good camping friends and I am not to make a habit of going to Cypress Cove all the time. My reply was OK on not telling our camping friends and besides, she may like it and want to go back again!

I am one excited 60 year old!!!

HNATDT

Edited by - Jimmie2 on 06/01/2016 07:26:17 AM

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/01/2016 :  10:04:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Congrats! Hopefully she'll see the light and regret not doing this sooner!

For our 50th Bdays and 30th Wedding Anniversary, the Prof asked ... "what do you want to do on your Bday and our Anniversary?" I replied ... "go to Club Orient!" I asked her, what do you want to do? She replied, "go to Maine and see lighthouses!"

We split the two week trip up, first to Club Orient and then to Maine. On our last full day at Club Orient, while walking naked on Orient Beach, she grabbed for my hand, stopped me and said, "do we have to go to Maine!?" I knew then that she was hooked! I said, "yeah, lets go to Maine and we'll come back and visit this place again soon." We did ... 9 years straight until I had some health problems but with them behind me ... we are planning to return to Club Orient next year!

Hope you have the same luck!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Edited by - FireProf on 06/01/2016 10:09:07 AM

Page: of 8 Previous Topic: Members Favorite Resorts Topic Next Topic: Sunny Haven Family Nudist Park, Granger, IN  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.96 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved