Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 454 ]  [ Total: 454 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Resorts - Naturist Resorts, Nudism Places
 Conservative / Family Nudist Resort - Trip Reports
 Cypress Cove Nudist Resort
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Members Favorite Resorts Topic Next Topic: Sunny Haven Family Nudist Park, Granger, IN
Page: of 8

FullSun
Forum Member

Posted - 06/01/2016 :  6:19:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That is awesome!! Back in 1997 I asked my wife if we could stay on the clothing optional side of Grand Lido when we were planning a trip there because of a voucher we had for a couple free nights. She said fine but I she would not participate and I was not to pressure her. Two days into the trip after meeting a bunch of great people there she disappeared into the room at one point (I though she was using the restroom) and out she comes from the room back to the pool area without the swimsuit! That was the last we saw of it. Since then we have been back to resorts in Jamaica another 5 times, go to Laguna Del Sol (near home), and recently went to Cypress Cove (we loved it). I hope for you that your wife will relax and realize it is not big deal like my wife did. Happy Birthday and have a great time!

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 06/02/2016 :  06:40:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great to hear. Im sure you and her will enjoy it. Sorry we wont meet up this time since we will leaving for our home up north on Saturday. Be back in October for
Nude a Palooza. Maybe you can talk her into it again and enjoy the party.

ROB g
Forum Member

Posted - 06/06/2016 :  8:00:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Went here for part of honeymoon in 2014. Plan on going back for part of vacation in February 2017

Jimmie2
Forum Member

Posted - 06/20/2016 :  09:01:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jimmie2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Had an AWESOME time at Cypress Cove this past weekend for my 60th birthday!!! Mrs. Jimmie actually enjoyed it and said she would like to go again someday! YAY!!!

HNATDT

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/20/2016 :  09:18:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jimmie ... undoubtedly, your wife will admit that she waited far too long to enjoy nudism/naturism and the venues that provide us the space and opportunities to enjoy it with others that feel the same way

Always love reading success stories!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 06/21/2016 :  06:10:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thats a wonderful thing!

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 06/21/2016 :  06:17:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thats a wonderful thing!

ROB g
Forum Member

Posted - 06/21/2016 :  7:10:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have kind of a funny story about Cypress Cove. When we were there for our honey moon in 2014. we were standing naked by the pool talking. When someone came up from the side of me and said I know you. I look and here is a naked man from Turtle Lake resort in Michigan. It was Fireman Larry one of there dedicated volunteers. I laughed because that was the last place I thought we run into someone we knew. Come to find out that's his winter nude home. He told us usually after new years there are a few TLR people there.

oldnudyman
Forum Member

Posted - 07/16/2016 :  08:02:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I are headed to Cypress Cove on July 26th for a week. It's our first time there and my wife's intro to nudism.
She's a little concerned about fitting in.

JoeD1949
Forum Member

Posted - 07/16/2016 :  8:49:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For many years I suggested visiting a nude beach or nude resort and despite previous experiences of social nudity my wife wasn't ready to spend a week in the tropics with no easy way to "escape" if she didn't like it About five years ago she made several comments about hating to wear clothes and a few weeks later suggested we go to Club Orient. I was on the phone with Leslie at Go Classy within five minutes and made a reservation at Club O. We stayed a week in January '14 and hated to leave. Once back home I started looking for something similar stateside and we discovered Cypress Cove. Since then, we've returned to Club O three times and have been to The Cove a dozen times. Returning to The Cove in September and staying in the area for three weeks. We'll take advantage of their two-week day fee pass while staying at a time share nearby. In November, it's back to Club O for the fourth time.

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 07/17/2016 :  05:23:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I too had concerns of my wife. She had been to the nude beach with me a few times but we were set up in an area not too close to others and she wore here sarong when she got up and walked the beach. Then surprisingly she gifted me a weekend at cypress cove for my birthday. She was very much at ease once there. Everyone was great. The following year we became neighbors and members of the cove. Your wife will love it.

FullSun
Forum Member

Posted - 07/17/2016 :  3:30:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No reason for her to be concerned about fitting in. There will be people of all shapes, sizes, ages etc. and they will be much more relaxed and friendly than you will find at just about any textile resort. And when I say friendly, I do not mean any any weird way, they will be willing to talk, etc. We were there in April for 8 nights and had a great time. Only thing I really missed compared to our local club, Laguna Del Sol (another great resort), was the volleyball pool but did enjoy the nude golf on the chip and putt course! Have a great time!!!

JoeD1949
Forum Member

Posted - 07/18/2016 :  10:04:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Don't miss out on Nude Night at Lakeside restaurant. Nude diners every Thursday get a free glass of house wine. Amazing that they have to do that to get a mostly nude turnout, but it does draw more diners. Every night is nude night for us, but that's another story.

quote:
Originally posted by oldnudyman

My wife and I are headed to Cypress Cove on July 26th for a week. It's our first time there and my wife's intro to nudism.

Jimmie2
Forum Member

Posted - 07/19/2016 :  07:38:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jimmie2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by oldnudyman

I can tell you from my experience that your wife will have no problem with being at Cypress Cove. We have friends that have been asking us to go to Cypress Cove for at least 10 years! Mrs. Jimmie finally agreed to go for my 60th birthday and had a great experience there. She was naked for the whole weekend. My friends wife knew Mrs. Jimmie was hooked when she walked totally naked up to the DJ to request a song...quick an achievement for Mrs. Jimmie! She has actually agreed to return to Cypress Cove for another visit!!! One side note...Mrs. Jimmie pretty much spends her time around house totally naked as well. I think while being at Cypress Cove, she realized that we all come in different shapes and sizes. Really boosted her self esteem!!!

Hope you have a great first time experience as well!!!

HNATDT

oldnudyman
Forum Member

Posted - 07/19/2016 :  07:57:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for all the support. We will be there next Tuesday and I'll let you in on the progress. Glad to hear about "Nude Thursdays" at the Lakeside.

Page: of 8 Previous Topic: Members Favorite Resorts Topic Next Topic: Sunny Haven Family Nudist Park, Granger, IN  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.25 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved