Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 206 ]  [ Total: 206 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism Places: Guides and Resources
 Your Favorite Naturist Website
 Found a new site --> www.truenudists.com
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: New Naturist Blog Topic Next Topic: skinbook
Page: of 2

vcvcpt
Forum Member

Posted - 07/20/2008 :  06:40:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

http://www.truenudists.com. Looks like it's just starting out but great locations directory

vcvcpt
Forum Member

Posted - 09/10/2008 :  12:25:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Site has gotten big fast. If you haven't visited I suggest you do

TomTierney

Posted - 01/06/2009 :  05:25:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It is a great site

Teva
Forum Member

Posted - 01/06/2009 :  12:17:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
But...it's not easy to travel around it when you first join. I like Skinbook better at:
http://skinbook.ning.com/

Edited by - Teva on 01/06/2009 12:18:25 PM

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 01/06/2009 :  3:30:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
www.truenudists.com is agood site, like most you do have a lot of non nudist that will post a picture that to me is not what a nudist would post but that is their choice, its easy to navigate and have different types of post,forum and groups. If anyone visits I have a different screen name - gabare

sueallday
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2009 :  1:30:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hubby and I went and looked around "True Nudists" site, including the registration form. We decided not to jump in at this time for a few reasons. They require a photo when registering and to post on the site, but we don't understand why anyone can surf around the site like we did with no registration. If the site only wants "True Nudists", access should be very limited to non-members. Basic info about the site nothing more. We belong to a site that unless you register you can only see the home page. The site contains a share button which goes to sites like You Tube, and others sites of this type, and the share button is on those site for users on those sites to come to "True Nudists" and snoop around. Why? They state that photos posted must include your face if they also contain any genitals, but there are a large number that do not, and also a whole lot of questionable photos that most nudist sites won't accept. The site states that to be "certified" as a "true nudist" you must provide a clothed and nude photo, clearly showing faces, and that these will never be shared,"internal use only." Until when? I'm sure some industrious hacker can get these in a blink. There are several other things about the site that we didn't like that made us step away.
The builders of the site probably went in with good intentions, and the "true nudist" concept is a good one, but the way the site is set up they missed the mark badly. As usual any free site is not going to have the means to stop people from registering and using any photo they can find to get access and start posting, and we all know how that works out sometimes. The "True Nudists" site is no better then any other nudist site, it's just the new kid on the block, and from what we saw, has some questionable requirements to join and does not enforce it's own rules. The site needs work before we would provide what they require to use the site.

sueallday
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2009 :  1:45:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have just one short comment about Teva's mention of the site skinbook.ing. Clicked on redirect and came to log-in or go away page. Did not register, because this is way to short on basic info of what to expect once registered with the site, some sort of home page would be nice. This is to far the other direction. We don't want to sign up to sites only to find their not any good and have to fool around to quit the site, and have our registration info removed. Site builders have got to find a happy medium here.

Edited by - sueallday on 01/14/2009 1:52:00 PM

HomeNudist
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2009 :  2:15:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I canceled my membership on True Nudists. I feel any nude photos should be restricted to members only. However that is not the case there.

Example:
When you are "certified" as a nudist, your nude photo is posted as a thumbnail on the home page, hotlinked to your profile page. All accessible to anyone who goes to the site.

nudeisbetter
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2009 :  5:52:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I poked around True Nudists and found pictures that were clearly taken from other websites (they had watermarks, etc on them.) I finally found some that were posted by User 1, the founder and admin of the group. Sorry, it's a voyeur site, not a nudist site although from the looks of the forum not everyone seems to understand that.

Teva
Forum Member

Posted - 01/15/2009 :  12:31:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sueallday

Have just one short comment about Teva's mention of the site skinbook.ing. Clicked on redirect and came to log-in or go away page. Did not register, because this is way to short on basic info of what to expect once registered with the site, some sort of home page would be nice. This is to far the other direction. We don't want to sign up to sites only to find their not any good and have to fool around to quit the site, and have our registration info removed. Site builders have got to find a happy medium here.

You can always unsubscribe to the community. There are groups there (for instance American Nudists, Women Nudists, Texas Nudists, etc.) there is front page chat 24/7, there are bulletins from members. I've been there several weeks and find it's the only one out there that is for GENUINE nudists. Anything less is removed.
Teva

Edited by - Teva on 01/15/2009 12:32:33 PM

later
Forum Member

Posted - 01/15/2009 :  3:05:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After reading the posts here we went and had a look around the site True Nudists. After viewing forum sites for some time, we have come up with a way we rate posters on forum sites.

Nudist- nude as much as possible, usually very open about their nudity, uses forum to find new places to be nude and a little off season discussion, believes the more people who go nude the better.

Newdist- would like to be a nudist, working on some issues and confidence, uses forums for info and to gain the confidence to move forward.

Lewdist- nude people must = sex, predator of female posters, uses forums for one reason, usually (thank god) becomes frustrated and argumentative and then goes away.

There are other sub categories but these are the main ones we usually see. On most sites the Lewdist is usually the minority. More annoying then anything else.

From what we saw on the True Nudist site the Lewdists are the majority, or because of the way the sites set up it appears that way. We have posted in the past that we would like to see all posters have an avatar photo. We also understand that unless there is some sort of system of security that photos can’t be clicked and copied and that the site is secured against non-member intrusions most do not wish to do this. We’re sure there is a method this could be done, but it’s way beyond our scope of computer knowledge.
The True Nudist site is full of headless photos, photos that we’ve seen on other nudist and non-nudist sites and so on. The content in the forums is very minor, the group section has a whole bunch of photos and some weird headings, but again with few posts and comments. The galley is not accessible without membership, one can only imagine what photos are being posted there. The nudists on the site seem to be questioning the use of this share button. The site appears to be about posting your nude photos. Or someone’s nude photos anyway.
If the creators of the True Nudist site had in mind a site where so called true nudists could feel comfortable posting actual photos, and having meaningful discussion, they badly missed the mark. ……………………….. Or did they? Make a donation today- pay site tomorrow.
The worst thing about the site is they say they want to promote nudity in a positive light, not even close. Non-nudists and more importantly anti-nudist need look no further then this site to find fertile grounds to argue that nudists should never be allowed to leave their homes and clubs.
One foot note. We saw several faces of people we know, and people we have communicated with on other sites. Did no one ever tell you to test drive the car before you buy it! It will be interesting to see who wins out on this site, the Lewdists or the New/nudists.

LIFES MORE FUN NUDE!

rabbitnbunny
Forum Member

Posted - 01/13/2010 :  12:32:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit rabbitnbunny's Homepage  Reply with Quote
A lot of misinformation here.

A nude photo is NOT required to join. A clothed one will do. In fact many use a clothed photo for their profile pic.
The ONLY time a nude photo is required, is if you want to be certified, and then it's one clothed, and one nude, holding a sign in both pics with your member name. These pics ARE NOT made public, and only the admin sees them.
Right click copying photos was disabled long ago.
And yes, sometimes a photo creeps in that is against the terms of service, these have been cleaned up as they are reported.
Members photos can be fully public, or set to friends or true nudists only.

It's as clean a nudist site as one is likely to find, including this one.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2010 :  10:02:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A lot could have changed in the last year when those other comments were posted. I'm not familiar with the site, but thanks for the update.

JerriLind
Forum Member

Posted - 01/21/2010 :  8:24:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi so are there and sites that someone can pm me that are true nudists? Thanks

n/a
deleted

Posted - 01/20/2013 :  08:12:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I joined this site once after like 2010 and to be honest alot of it is just fake there are some real nudists I think being you never meet or talk to them outside of the site. There are alot of nude photos yes where like first 3 are visible to anyone but beyond that you need to pay to see more if the member posts like 12 etc you pay to see other 9 of them. It is all typically same the male nudes are as usuall look like a self timed shot in the yard where the women nude photos are posed taken by a freind etc.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/20/2013 :  08:56:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That site started out okay, like Skinbook, but then took a turn for the worse. I think the owners saw that and developed a new site ... trueswingers but the truenudists site was already innudated with sexually based topics, trolls and fakes. I joined when it started, then left for a few years, then was asked by friends to check it out again. It's okay but I'm only there because of friends I've made.

The trolls and fakes continue and there are a great number of good people over there that "out" the fakes but Admin/Owners don't delete those fakes or their fake profiles. There seems to be something about the high member numbers that site owners like, regardless if it's a bunch of fakes. Makes no sense to me.

There are lots of nudists out there. There are nudists that frequent the internet and nudist sites and there are those that do not. I think you see the same people on several sites but most use different names for each site. I've always used my handle except for this site. Not sure what I was thinking but ... I used a different login name. Can't change it ...

It's an okay site. I certainly don't think it's the best and with the huge number of members ... comes the huge number of fakes and trolls and that does nothing to give credibility to any site.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Edited by - FireProf on 01/20/2013 08:58:23 AM

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: New Naturist Blog Topic Next Topic: skinbook  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.29 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved