Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 145 ]  [ Total: 145 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Resorts - Naturist Resorts, Nudism Places
 Hey, is there a club or nudist resort in ...?
 Philadelphia, PA
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Has anyone heard of Cambium? Topic Next Topic: Looking for nudistplaces in Thailand and Malaysia
Page: of 5

Revampd
Forum Member

Posted - 10/01/2008 :  10:09:39 AM  Show Profile  Send Revampd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey everyone. I'm JoAnn and I just joined this forum today to try to find another venue for nudism besides Gunnison. I'm from South Jersey and have been up there five times this summer (new to nudism) and absolutely love it! But it is a two hour drive. I'm single and expect that finding a resort or such might be difficult for me. Any information would be appreciated. And yes, Sunshine Park is long, long gone. I pass what's left of the stone gated entrance on my way to Ocean City and wish... if I'd only known then what I know now.

jerseysomething
Forum Member

Posted - 10/01/2008 :  1:47:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello again, Revamped... I just posted a reply to your entry in the testing thread. Gunnison seems to be the closest nudist venue from us (I live pretty close to you). I started going up there last year and, like you, immediately loved the experience. If you read through the posts on this topic, you will see I also have attempted to explore other options in the Philadelphia area. I have begun to meet some people (from this forum and elsewhere) with common interests, but it takes effort and diligence.

Revampd
Forum Member

Posted - 10/01/2008 :  2:41:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Revampd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Jersey... Thanks for the reply. I've been doing some research and coming pretty quickly up to speed. It seems that the nudist experience is (understandably) difficult to break into. I'm not sure if I'm at a disadvantage being single. No one can stop me but then there is no one to help me either. I've done some reading on being a single nudist and it seems more difficult for us in many ways. Gunnison is wonderful for solitary nudism but it seems as though the club type places are more geared for couples. As I said, I'm new at this and perhaps I'll find this isn't so. In any case, it's nice to make my first "friend". Don't you hate the gray weather we've been having in our little state!?

jerseysomething
Forum Member

Posted - 10/01/2008 :  2:47:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
From what I have read it seems as though it might be easier as a single female than a single male who far outnumber the women. The weather has been very gray the past few days but remember, gray is the color of the official Phillies National League East Champion T shirts.

cipioxx

Posted - 10/28/2008 :  12:01:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry for the off topic post, but Revampd I think you e-mailed me and I deleted your post in error. By the way, I have not found anything in Philly to date. Jerseysomething is having 1000x more success than me and I envy him for it. At this point, I don;t even have to go to a resort,, just meet with some like minded people... I am not giving up, it is just getting discouraging since my time is limited and all that. Take care All...

Edited by - cipioxx on 10/28/2008 12:08:35 PM

sakasune

Posted - 10/31/2008 :  7:20:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey
New member here - I've always liked being nude and recently been getting interested in the whole nudist idea (saw a show about nudist cultures on TV) and I think I may be ready to try. I live in Warrington, willing to travel within most of the Philly area.

I'm originally from the Jersey shore - in fact, probably less 20 minutes away from Gunnison. When I was in Scouts we would camp on Sandy Hook once a year and we knew about it, but no one knew WHERE it was. Anyway, it's getting much colder now so I'm sure it's not much of a scene.

So, I'm just putting myself out there and seeing what's going on in the area. I am a single guy, so I realize how much harder it is for me to get into this, but I'm sure willing to try.

Teva
Forum Member

Posted - 11/01/2008 :  10:58:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pennsylvan is not that far from Philadelphia and is open all year long. They do require an AANR membership for entry.
Teva

waterboy
Forum Member

Posted - 11/14/2008 :  8:17:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
according to google maps Sky Farm Nudist Club is only 1hr 33min from Philly.
Located in Basking Ridge, NJ, but I know nothing about the place. Has anyone else heard of Sky Farm?

coptmac
Forum Member

Posted - 11/14/2008 :  8:39:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
PSHS is a great place to visit! As a SOLO, not single male, they have been great to me. Of course, I am AANR which helps. The pools are great, the spa is wonderful and large, the sauna is intoxicating and they even have a tanning bed. Check out their website: http://www.pennsylvan.net/index.html

coptmac
Forum Member

Posted - 11/14/2008 :  8:43:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
PSHS is a great place to visit! As a SOLO, not single male, they have been great to me. Of course, I am AANR which helps. The pools are great, the spa is wonderful and large, the sauna is intoxicating and they even have a tanning bed. Check out their website: http://www.pennsylvan.net/index.html

Teva
Forum Member

Posted - 11/15/2008 :  12:04:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by waterboy

according to google maps Sky Farm Nudist Club is only 1hr 33min from Philly.
Located in Basking Ridge, NJ, but I know nothing about the place. Has anyone else heard of Sky Farm?

It is supposed to be one of the oldest nudist parks in the US having started in the 1930s. You might see if they have a website and then call or email them for more information.
Teva

HannahB
Forum Member

Posted - 11/21/2008 :  09:56:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit HannahB's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone, I am Hannah, just signed on to this board. Nudism is something that has always intrigued me, but to date, it has mostly been skinny dipping with friends etc. Any way, I live in Delaware, so if anyone knows of places that would be agood for a newbie to try it out, i would love to know. And any oter advice for a single girl interested in trying this out :)

Thanks!

philanude

Posted - 11/21/2008 :  1:57:11 PM  Show Profile  Send philanude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, My name is Jim, nudist for many years in the phila. area. Love to meet others, I am 58 and a widower. I have been to gunnison but it is a trip from philly. also been to sky farm. Nice place very family oriented. I sure hope to hear from nudist in the area. my email is philanude@yahoo.com

Jim cain

philanude

Posted - 11/21/2008 :  2:01:05 PM  Show Profile  Send philanude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hannah, Im an old man age 58 originally from wilmington, currently live in Philly. I know of no places in Delaware. For you, to be safe, contact the AANR and seek membership. my email is philanude@yahoo.com good luck

Jim cain

philanude

Posted - 11/21/2008 :  2:03:22 PM  Show Profile  Send philanude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
One more post today LOL, i would love to talk with anyone from the area. maybe we can get something going here again. PhiNu was a good group. my email is philanude@yahoo.com

Jim

Jim cain

Page: of 5 Previous Topic: Has anyone heard of Cambium? Topic Next Topic: Looking for nudistplaces in Thailand and Malaysia  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.17 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved