Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 464 ]  [ Total: 464 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Resorts - Naturist Resorts, Nudism Places
 Hey, is there a club or nudist resort in ...?
 Philadelphia, PA
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Has anyone heard of Cambium? Topic Next Topic: Looking for nudistplaces in Thailand and Malaysia
Page: of 5

Teva
Forum Member

Posted - 11/21/2008 :  10:29:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hannah B

Hi everyone, I am Hannah, just signed on to this board. Nudism is something that has always intrigued me, but to date, it has mostly been skinny dipping with friends etc. Any way, I live in Delaware, so if anyone knows of places that would be agood for a newbie to try it out, i would love to know. And any oter advice for a single girl interested in trying this out :)

Thanks!

I can recommend two things: go to www.aanr.com and click on the red link to find a club in your area. There are two nonlanded clubs that are open all year long. You might also find additional places by going to www.naturistsociety.come and click on network.
Teva

HannahB
Forum Member

Posted - 11/22/2008 :  2:25:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit HannahB's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks Teva and Phila, I appreciate the thoughts :)

jerseysomething
Forum Member

Posted - 03/20/2009 :  1:41:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Spring is finally here and the weather is getting nice in the northeast.

Anyone in the Philadelphia/South Jersey area have an interest in planning some activities for the summer? I have some free time on Sunday if anyone wants to meet for coffee or a drink and come up with some ideas, for example, trips to Gunnison or private gatherings.

Email or PM if you're interested and live nearby!

lovesthesun
Forum Member

Posted - 03/21/2009 :  2:11:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jerseysomething

Spring is finally here and the weather is getting nice in the northeast.

Anyone in the Philadelphia/South Jersey area have an interest in planning some activities for the summer? I have some free time on Sunday if anyone wants to meet for coffee or a drink and come up with some ideas, for example, trips to Gunnison or private gatherings.

Email or PM if you're interested and live nearby!

We can't get down Sunday but we would be interested in participating if you get anything organized anytime during the upcoming season - either at Gunnison or another venue.

jerseysomething
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2009 :  08:05:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lovesthesun...

Will work on this... I have gotten PM responses as well so there is clearly an interest in social activities among local members of the Forum.

If anyone has ideas or is in a position to host something, let us know.

Edited by - jerseysomething on 03/22/2009 08:07:39 AM

lovesthesun
Forum Member

Posted - 03/28/2009 :  12:07:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anything ever come out of your earlier post about organizing some activities?

balataf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/28/2009 :  02:28:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit balataf's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My Wife and I went to several Phi Nu house parties and two swims that Phi Nu held at a rented health spa. My teenaged son came to one swim, too.
We would love to participate in further activities. However, I am now an amputee in a wheelchair, and would need to get a ride for two adults and a non-motor wheelchair. I am likely to have a prosthetic leg sometime in the next half year, and that will help.

sakasune

Posted - 04/06/2009 :  6:59:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by n/a

I would be interested as well if anyone gets something going. Even a local nude swim.

Agreed! Same here

jerseysomething
Forum Member

Posted - 05/07/2009 :  10:42:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I will be in the Horsham, PA area tomorrow with some free time around 11:00 if anyone nearby wants to grab a cup of coffee. I know it's short notice but thought it was worth mentioning.

I have communicated with several people in the Philadelphia area and know that many are eager to get some social activities going. All it will take is a bit of planning and someone with a "venue" suitable for a gathering. If anyone has ideas, please get in touch.

Revampd
Forum Member

Posted - 05/08/2009 :  11:33:08 AM  Show Profile  Send Revampd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Everyone,

This is my first post on this forum. I live in South Jersey and have already been to Gunnison once this year (it was great!). I'm a new member of FOG, but so far haven't met any of the other members up there. I'm hoping to branch out socially this year so if anyone plans any get-togethers, keep me in mind. Also, if we all let each other know when we'll be at the beach this year, by summers end we could have quite a little gathering.

Hope to talk to some of you one of these days.

JoAnn

"How does one become a butterfly?" she asked pensively.
"You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar."

cedwards580

Posted - 05/28/2009 :  4:47:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone..new member here. Hubby and I are trying to enjoy the nudist lifestyle in NY. Not too much around here for resorts. Is anyone going to Gunnison this summer ?It sounded like a couple of members might be interested in meeting there? Let me know .I don't think we am that far away. email :cedwards580@yahoo.com

Teva
Forum Member

Posted - 05/30/2009 :  12:44:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cedwards580

Hi everyone..new member here. Hubby and I are trying to enjoy the nudist lifestyle in NY. Not too much around here for resorts. Is anyone going to Gunnison this summer ?It sounded like a couple of members might be interested in meeting there? Let me know .I don't think we am that far away. email :cedwards580@yahoo.com

There are plenty of nudist parks in NY as well as a few nonlanded clubs. Go to www.aanr.com and click on the "Find a Club" near you link. Then click on NY. There is a nonlanded club called Friends of Gunnison that have events at the beach.
Teva

nudedude56
Forum Member

Posted - 06/06/2009 :  01:04:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
there's a nice little place in fort erie ontario you might to visit. nice folks, even though the place is older. quite a few americans go there. quick access from buffalo.

jerseysomething
Forum Member

Posted - 06/12/2009 :  10:35:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings everyone in the Philadelphia area...

I have some free time on Sunday and am open to getting together if anyone is available. I know there is interest as we have talked about this before, so let's try again.

Coffee, a drink, or other ideas anyone?

Revampd
Forum Member

Posted - 06/12/2009 :  9:43:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Revampd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well, I'm free on Sunday. I'd love to meet like minded sun lovers.

"How does one become a butterfly?" she asked pensively.
"You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar."

Page: of 5 Previous Topic: Has anyone heard of Cambium? Topic Next Topic: Looking for nudistplaces in Thailand and Malaysia  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.29 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved