Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 161 ]  [ Total: 161 ]  [ Newest Member: bea abe ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Personal Ads - Free!
 Stories - My First Time As A Nudist
 First time experiences
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: First Time Topic Next Topic: First Time  

Dustin

Posted - 08/30/2008 :  08:07:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like to think of myself as a "Veteran" nudist, and have been visiting clubs and beaches for many years.

My very first visit to a club was when I was still married to my first wife. I heard of a club near where we lived, so I contacted it and received an invitation to visit.

My wife was a bit reluctant and agree to go only if she had the option of not undressing if she didn't feel it was right. I agreed.

When we arrived at the club, it was disappointing, to say the least. It was little more than a few older mobile homes scattered around in a wooded area. Worst of all, there were only five persons there, and they were all males! Three adult men and two teen-age boys!

They were naked, and greeted us warmly and invited us to "get comfortable", which I have come to understand is Nudist-Speak for "take your clothes off_. I did undress, but my wife did not. The men assured us they were expecting some "families", and that would mean women, of course, so we stayed and waited.

But when no others arrived, my wife was getting restless and felt most awkward being fully clothed with six naked males, so we were preparing to leave. I did go down to the pool, which was no more than a stock-watering tank and wanted to cool off before leaving. Since the others were quite a ways away, my wife got her courage up and quickly stripped-off her clothes and joined me. While we were in the water, the two boys came by and were obviusly interested by the fact my wife was now nude.

When we got out of the water, I told my wife I would meet her at the car after telling the others we were leaving. To my surprise, she went with me and was nude before these other men for several minutes before we did leave.

The men were veteran nudists and did not stare at her, but the boys were less able to hide their interest in looking at her, but to her credit, she handled it very well.

Unfortunately, that was our only visit to a nudist club together because we moved from that area soon afterward.

I wonder if any others have had similar experiences.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/21/2008 :  10:40:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first (and so far only) trip to a nude beach was at Black's beach in la jolla, ca. my wife and i went, but there were only a handful of people there. all of them were men except my wife and one other woman, who was pretty far down the beach. granted, it was only march or april, so it was warm to us (coming from toronto), but not to the native californians. so anyhow, my wife decided to only go topless. we walked down to the water and there was a guy drawing pictures in the sand. we talked to him for a bit, he was really nice, never looking at my wifes chest. but there was one guy who was laying there, my wife told me he was staring at her and even seemed to be getting an erection and trying to hide it. we stayed maybe 2 hours, then we left.

Centauri4
Forum Member

Posted - 05/30/2009 :  10:38:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
An important part of going to ANY nude friendly beach is not worrying about what the other people are doing, or whether it is a well attended / frequently visited place, but rather about enjoying yourself!

If you go any place and are not prepared to try and relax, enjoy the sun, luxuriate in the breeze and just "be" there, then I think you experience in going to be less enjoyable.

Getting in touch with your inner-self, or having some "down time" to really communicate with a spouse or other loved one, is just as important as the removal of your "social armor" (your clothes).

Being on a deserted beach means you can take a few "Kodak Moment" photographs and do not have to worry about someone wandering off with any valuables you brought along. Not that this is a big problem either, because naturists and nudists are a considerate and respectful bunch.

Conversely, going to a beach with the desire to "be seen" is more closely related to exhibitionism than nudism! It is OK, neither I or anyone else should condemn you if that is what you were hoping to do, but that is not nudism. Seriously. If you spent two hours on pre-outing grooming, and actually got your hair professional styled and put on makeup as if you were going to senior prom, then your motivation was more closely aligned with exhibitionism than nudism. In my opinion.

The places where people ARE able to get naked, are able to enjoy the environment fully and completely, and are able to socialize in non-sexual ways with others are "special places". This is because these places are rare, or "few and far between" unless you include the Federal Lands held in public trust.

My first time experience was at a landed club and it was also a "solo" visit, but I hand a wonderful time and would not trade that experience for a dozen other special memories in life. It was that good!

~

"Why didn't I think of going nude sooner?!"

NakedOpeness
Forum Member

Posted - 06/29/2009 :  12:41:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit NakedOpeness's Homepage  Send NakedOpeness a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My first time nude: About age 14, in my parents backyard. Then again at 15 on beaches in Guam, and around the house. Then at 16 I started trimming my pubes. By 21, I visited my first family nudist resort, and I started shaving my thighs, all my pubes, and chest. (I am now a full smoothy (shave everything, except my face!)) I was welcomed like an old friend. Went there about twice a month. Though I've been inactive in the nudist club scene, I am very much nude whenever and where ever I am allowed. My wife now enjoys walking around the house nude with me.

I mow my lawn in the nude, work at home in the nude, and answer the door in the nude to those that know I am nudist and aren't offended by it :) .

Clothing should always be optional!

MichiganMan
Forum Member

Posted - 06/29/2009 :  12:43:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nakedopeness,
you're lucky you have enough privacy in your yard to mow nude.
Those of us in suburbia aren't as fortunate.

Randall50
Forum Member

Posted - 07/27/2009 :  08:57:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first time as a nudist was accidental. I was working in my garden, alone and nude, when my long-time neighbor walked over. I have a very private garden and rarely ask neighbors over. He was surprised and so was I. I handed him some tomatoes. I have not heard from him since - a couple of months - but, you know, it felt good to come out as a what I am.

Previous Topic: First Time Topic Next Topic: First Time  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved