Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 166 ]  [ Total: 166 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Personal Ads - Free!
 Stories - My First Time As A Nudist
 First Time
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: First time Topic Next Topic: First time experiences  

daily0321
Forum Member

Posted - 07/31/2009 :  7:57:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm wondering how you got into nudism, and discovered this great lifestyle. Could you share your first time experiences with nudism,like the first time going to a nudist resort.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 08/01/2009 :  01:25:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i had been interested in nudism since i was a teen but didn't have the luxury of a computer in the 70's, in the mid 80's i found a card for more information on nudism through the asa now aanr and mailed it in, from that info. and several pamplets i contacted a resort north of where i lived, than i had to convince my first wife, which wasn't to hard. the first visit was during the middle of the week thare was about ten nudist sitting around the pond ( no pool) we were still clothed when we sat down among the others, after ten minutes i was nude thirty minutesw later she was but had a towel over her lap, soon i was in the cold pond this was the start of 20+ year of nudism. we finally join a club nearby that had a pool and went every week taking our kids with us. soon we had a popup camper and was spending the weekend at the club and sometimes traveling to other clubs. we were definately nudist . at home we were nude but not a priority . soon we divorced the kids continued going till they were almost teens than lost interest. i continued but lost interest in the behind the gate clubs and started going to nude beaches. now i enjoy being adventurous and finding trails and rivers to explore, or hanging out at the pool out the back door. i will always be a nudist though.

freecospirit
Forum Member

Posted - 08/01/2009 :  03:26:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did not try naturism until my 40's though I had been curious as why anyone should want to go naked in company unless it was from a sexual motive. I have always slept nude and gone around the house nude indoors. Then one very warm day on holiday in Crete my wife and I came across nude a beach by chance. I say nude beach it was deserted apart from 3 people, a couple and single man only the single was nude. We found a part of the beach away from the others and decided that we would go nude there. Until that moment I never appreciated just how wonderfully free being nude in the outdoors could be, a total lack of stress almost a tonic. The initial fear and any self consciousness went within a minute; a few people walked past us all of them clothed but they were as unconcerned as we were and later in the day one other couple came along and also went nude. After that time when we go on holiday we look for beaches where nudity is either openly accepted or where we feel it is quiet enough to go nude. I do tend to spend more time at home nude simply because I prefer it that way if it is warm enough and there are no visitors. I will never one of the go bare and don't give a dam brigade though I do wish that I had started much younger.

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 08/01/2009 :  11:36:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had always enjoyed being nude and from about the age 11 or so I would sneak out at night and walk through the fields of my parents farm nude. When the rest of the family was in town I would sun nude in the backyard. Later in my late teens and early twenties I would hike nude in remote parts of the woods and look for skinny dipping and sunning spots. I didn't become a social nudist until after I returned from my first combat tour 1991 Desert Storm. I decided life was to short to not try something I had always wanted to do. I visited a nude beach I had heard about just at the north end of Camp Pendleton Marine Base, (San Onofre). I ended up on the wrong side of the boundry and was picked up by the MP's! LOL! I had a good Plt Cmder and he got everything dropped and pulled from my record. Later I started going to Blacks Beach near San Diego. I felt very nervous at first but after I took the plunge I just felt so free! I felt as though I was flying! I just kept walking down the beach nude going I can't believe I am doing this! Later still I found out about a group of naturists who had monthly meetings and orgainzed camp outs in the forests and deserts of southern CA (The Camping Bares of San Diego) I joined them and through them found out about many other nude areas in that region.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep. -- Robert Frost

Edited by - NudeAl on 08/01/2009 11:40:31 AM

Randall50
Forum Member

Posted - 08/01/2009 :  1:21:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was always a nudist on some level, just grew more and more into the no-clothes life. Recently, I've wanted to "share" my nudism with other people in a social setting. I'm looking into some landed nudist clubs nearby.

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 08/01/2009 :  3:46:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first trip to a nudist resort was neither accidental nor spontaneous. It was a thoroughly researched and planned endeavour. I had been at the nude beach, and was ready for the nudist social scene. My then young wife, on the other hand - not so much. Sure, we were nude at home very frequently; but the prospect of interacting with nude strangers did not enthrall her. She had even turned down a skinny-dipping outing with a friend; and it just would have been the three of us in her secluded pool. My goal became clear: to "sell" a completely stress-free clothing-optional experience to my wife.
So I called the local resort with specific questions: how active was the resort during the spring, how clothing-optional was it for first-time visitors. And I found out that the resort was fairly "slow" on weekdays between March and May, and that first-timers were allowed to be clothing-optional. And I managed to "sell" a weekday trip to my wife, with the stipulation that there would be very few people there, that she would not be compelled to undress, and we could leave at any point if she so desired.

We arrived on a weekday morning; I think it was in May. We checked in to a very friendly manager. We returned to our car; I immediately tossed off my clothes, my wife opted for a buttoned summer dress. We walked around, exploring the grounds; there were maybe four or five members there, probably residents. We went for a short walk on one of the trails; and that's when I suddenly realized that she had unbuttoned her dress. She had discovered the feeling of the cool morning breeze! That was really the only goal I had set that day; for her to at least discover some value to resort nudism. And she had. But the real turning point was when we visited the hottub area; at that point she was sold: she wanted to get in the hottub. So I ran back to the car, grabbed a couple of towels and came back to find her nude, sitting on the edge of the hottub. We got in, relaxed for a while and decided to call it a day. But her attitude exiting the resort was notably different from our entry; whereas she was apprehensively clutching her dress out first few moments there, she was now walking back to the car with just her towel wrapped around her hips.

That was enough to make it a successful day, as she walked away with a positive outlook on resort nudism.

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 08/02/2009 :  4:17:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Daily,

There's an entire forum "Post your first time experience stories here" on this site with hundreds of posts.

Doc

Owen_db

Posted - 08/04/2009 :  12:16:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When I was a little kid, my friends and I would regularly go skinny dipping in the creek. This was in the Washington DC area (more precisely, PG county MD.), which gets really hot and humid in the summer, so it wasn't uncommon to see folks in this area wear as few clothes as possible.

When I grew up and ended up in Seattle, I fell in with a group of very liberal and open-mnded friends, most of whom were between the ages of 20-30. One of the things we loved to do was throw the typical weekend party. Somehow, most of us would end up naked and hop in the hottub, but it really wasn't a sexual thing. Once you've partied naked with your friends a few times, you definitey get to a point where it just becomes something that's 2nd nature. That group of friends consisted of straights, gays, and bis, but everyone was comfortable with everyone else.

I guess once I met up with them, and being naked with them in a non-sexual way, I got used to it and learned to enjoy being nude with people.
I always try finding friends like that... you know, the hippies and Burning Man type people.

Edited by - Owen_db on 08/04/2009 12:17:58 AM

Previous Topic: First time Topic Next Topic: First time experiences  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.15 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved