Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 205 ]  [ Total: 205 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Personal Ads - Free!
 Free Adult-Oriented Nudist Personals
 Lifestyle / Adult-Oriented Personals - Singles
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: House/Apartment Rentals for Singles
Page: of 8

turion

Posted - 11/08/2007 :  05:53:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit turion's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi; I'd like to hear from any ladies in CT (28 -40yo) that just like to chat/email about the 'nude' life. See if we share any similar ideas/experiences.

Edited by - turion on 11/18/2007 06:57:19 AM

roadrunner

Posted - 11/25/2007 :  4:34:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi
I am a single white male of 69 yrs, 175 bs.(active and straight) I will be in the Orlando area on Dec 1 2007 and would like to meet with an single female to accompany me to different nude resorts and beaches while I am in Florida. My intention is to travel to nude resorts and beaches but I would prefer not to do this alone. Also looking for any nude couples for friendship. Hope to hear hear from anyone interested

Fulldraw
Forum Member

Posted - 12/22/2007 :  9:33:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I will be in Orlando 2/10 to 2/17/08 and would like to meet new nudist friends to do things with, beach, parties or who knows.

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 12/22/2007 10:33:54 PM

Holland Simms

Posted - 01/14/2008 :  5:15:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Holland Simms a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
SWM-60,History degree,I would like to meet Naturist woman and posibbly a group that I may join with Naturist/Nudist values.I have been a Yoga instructor and have maintained a better than 'average' appearance.5'6"-140lbs.I belonged to Cypress Cove in Florida in the 1970's.I now live in South Carolina.I have many interests.

Henry Holland Simms

mado86

Posted - 03/02/2008 :  10:10:39 AM  Show Profile  Click to see mado86's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'm 21 female from Australia. Just been a nudist for a while and also a newbie here. I'd like to meet new friends.

Cheers

TaoJack

Posted - 03/06/2008 :  12:22:57 PM  Show Profile  Send TaoJack a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for Looking! I am a life-long family-oriented naturist, now single (widowed in 1990). I've come to enjoy solitary activities, with occasional outdoor group events. I'd like to meet an OREGON USA woman for companionship/ activities, or other women for chat and exchange of ideas. As far as relationship, ...if chemistry is right, if it comes naturally! There is a link to my Email somewhere on this site, I think on my profile page, for members. Thanks again, Jack.

=

The only good dog is an old dog !

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 03/07/2008 9:19:23 PM

gary1948

Posted - 06/22/2008 :  12:06:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, I'm a 60 year old male living on Roatan Island, Honduras. Oceanfront love to skinny dip, scuba dive, boat, get a all over tan. Hope to move oceanfront to the south pacific in the near year or so. I'm looking for a female sweetie 27 to 47 years of age. I prefer blondes with blue or green eyes. If your not a scuba diver I can teach you. Looking for a fun partner to live with and enjoy hobbies. If your interested send a few pic's and info to me email. Please gals only, I'm straight>>>>

gfk1951
Forum Member

Posted - 06/27/2008 :  03:50:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi: I'm a 57 year old man in Madison, Wisconsin. I would very much like to meet a nice nudist lady for summer activities, clothed and nude. I do live the nudist lifestyle. I very seldom if ever wear clothing if I don't have to. Thank you. I like to spend as much time as possible at Valley View nudist club. Ultimately looking for a LTR.

AllyCat

PMazz115

Posted - 06/28/2008 :  2:43:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,
49 yr old single male nudist in upstate NY seeking friend to go to local nudist park with.Or any other nude destinations. I am open minded,very average.smoker,moderate drinker

NudeAlan

Posted - 07/29/2008 :  11:09:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am a 40 year old single white male nudist looking for someone (female or couple) to hang out with at - - in Tampa the week of 9/22/08. I am in good shape, dark black hait, shaved, and tan easily. Is anyone interested?

cking2008
Forum Member

Posted - 08/25/2008 :  5:28:37 PM  Show Profile  Send cking2008 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, I'm looking for a first time experience to public nudism. I am 46 years old, live in Kaysville, Utah and know few and I mean very few people. I have no transportation other than a bus. Anyone near by me that would like to share with me my first experience?

Carol King

jamesgeraghty

Posted - 09/03/2008 :  1:23:22 PM  Show Profile  Send jamesgeraghty a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello

Im a Seperated white male living in Southern CAlifornia, looking for nudists friends to enjoy the lifestyle. Im 47 yo medium build, and currently renting a room with some friends. Trying to get my life back together again, while dealing with this traumatic experience of divorce.

My ex-wife has a terrible time with body acceptance for herself, and others, and we never did anything.

I like to be nude outdoors, hiking, sun bathing, and just hanging out with friends.

I hope that this doesnt fall onto deaf ears. I have been looking to get connected for a while, and have not been very successful.

Jimmie

jtmone

Posted - 12/16/2008 :  6:02:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In search of Tom, we met at San Onofre, older Caucasian guy and his Asian girlfriend two summers ago. I lost your phone number and we are hoping to find you again.

Xcaliber14

Posted - 01/24/2009 :  6:02:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Xcaliber14's Homepage  Send Xcaliber14 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, I live in southern Wisconsin and enjoy being a home nudist,I like Nascar abnd reading,Slender and in good shape,still new and a little shy...looking for a woman to share nude times at home and maybe outdoors.

Lucy

Posted - 03/25/2009 :  8:45:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm a 46 year-old woman, tall, slim and blonde. Love sunbathing and swimming in the nude. If it's warm enough here I don't wear clothes around the house, which is rare as I'm in the north of England!
Would like to meet single, genuine, honest, kind man with a sense of humour.
I love music, cooking and generally having fun.

Edited by - Lucy on 04/03/2009 11:05:38 AM

Page: of 8 Topic Next Topic: House/Apartment Rentals for Singles  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 1.19 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved