Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 412 ]  [ Total: 412 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Personal Ads - Free!
 Free Adult-Oriented Nudist Personals
 Lifestyle / Adult-Oriented Personals - Singles
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: House/Apartment Rentals for Singles
Page: of 8

Katspet

Posted - 03/31/2009 :  09:27:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katspet's Homepage  Send Katspet a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey! I am SWM of 47 years in Chattanooga, TN looking for female of 35 to 40 yrs old interested in sharing a clothing optional lifestyle. warriorheart2469@yahoo.com

miabob

Posted - 04/15/2009 :  3:59:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am a SWM 58 years old in the Miami area. I enjoy weekends at Haulover Beach, sailing and trips to Hedonism in Jamaica a couple times a year. Periphity@hotmail.com

naykidthrob55

Posted - 04/24/2009 :  5:24:05 PM  Show Profile  Send naykidthrob55 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm Rob, I have been a nudist for more than 25 years. I am a Libra, 58 y.o. living in N. California. I have had some hard times, but things are looking up for me. I can now say, I am not homeless anymore. I look forward for a new day, and a new time in my life. I currently not working, however I expect soon that might turn around. I'm hopeful at least. I have a lot to offer a woman who loves to live nude. I am a good listener, and I believe in total emotional support. I'm not living where I can comfortably can be nude. I don't drive currently, so getting to a nudist resort would be difficult. However I would not mind getting to know any woman, who loves this lifestyle, and begin to work from there on forward. I am humorous, easy going and would love to develop relationship with a lovely naked lady.
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/6669/lagunanaked.jpg

Nudism is my life...someday
;)

Bill Bowser
Forum Member

Posted - 04/26/2009 :  4:43:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm looking for a single woman 50+ to accompany me on a two week nude cruise in the Virgin Islands in June. This will be on a 36 ft. sailing catamaran with two other couples and a crew of two. All cruise expenses are paid. If interested PM me so we can get to know each other.

Bill

fastr350

Posted - 05/23/2009 :  4:57:17 PM  Show Profile  Send fastr350 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hello, Im looking for a female friend or date to meet. Im 29 years old in S. Fl. I travel all over S. florida for work, so I can be anywhere from Tampa, Ft. Myers, Ft. Lauderdale, West palm beach. When I stay out of town I usually camp at a nudist resort, and allthough people are usually friendly and social,... it gets boring. I think of traveling for work as a vacation as well. Im 6-1 and very fit, more than average. w. male. PM me if interested and Ill give you a picture.

steph10023

Posted - 08/08/2009 :  11:08:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gilliane

*waving from Central NY State*

49 y/o female,5'7" tall, long brunette hair, soft body , Cayuga County, looking for nudist friends to explore local area. Not quite ready for Empire Haven, but interested in being with other nudists outside my home :)
Wouldn't mind finding at least a part-time nudist partner who is male, 45-55 y/o, fairly fit who is *not* a Nascar groupie
I am interested in medieval history (SCA member), calligraphy, photography, costuming, beadwork, reading anything interesting, most kinds of music, swashbuckling movies and art museums...
*NOT* interested in autosports, boating, fishing, hunting or yardwork!
Anyone interested can reach me thru PM here on Nudist-resorts.org
Thanks for reading!
Gilliane

Hi there! Are you interested in a female nudist friend? I'm also new at the nudist lifestyle but am very interested in exploring it. I'm not into any sports, so we're good there. I'm in Syracuse - let me know. I'd be happy to send you a pic of me to your personal email...just not too sure about posting it here for everyone to see.

Lv2BNaked

Posted - 08/14/2009 :  5:05:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
57 5'5" white male, looking for female friend to spend with at Haulover Nude Beach, and perhaps travel to other locations. If you are hesitate to go on your own for whatever reason go with me, and have a good time.

Edited by - Lv2BNaked on 08/17/2009 10:55:24 PM

tony nance

Posted - 08/30/2009 :  09:03:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi ladies, iam 39,m,south carolina. like to meet nudist ladies in mt area.

Forum Member

Posted - 08/31/2009 :  11:14:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit 77777's Homepage  Reply with Quote
46 year old 5'8 white gentleman traveling from out of state to Tampa week of October 17. Looking for female friend to visit a naturist club or resort in the Land 'O Lakes, Florida area. Please PM me if interested.

Lv2BNaked

Posted - 10/11/2009 :  6:00:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
58 5'5" few extra pounds, honest,sincere, NON smoker, searching for a female that would like to celebrate New Year's Eve, Nude at Haulover Beach, from appoximately 5pm Dec 31st to as late as 5pm Jan 1st. Food,music,drinks, and up to 500 like minded nudists. If interested contact me at Lv2BNaked@gmail.com

topgearfan

Posted - 12/05/2009 :  6:03:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi am les am 6ft living in scotland uk am looking for a naturist partner size and looks unimportant must be female does not matter what country am very nice guy bald but cropped bit like a younger shaun connery genuine replies please

leslie sligo

travelingman1955

Posted - 01/28/2010 :  09:44:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, SWM in Tucson Arizona looking for a lady to join me in visting local resorts and enjoy the nude way of life.

brianm

Posted - 03/19/2010 :  10:21:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Lucy,

Im also a nudist in the North West.

I saw your post and wanted to make contact, im 56 and im looking to contact other nudists in my area for friendship.

do yu want to chat.

Im based in manchester is that near you?

regards

Brian

ImprezaWReX

Posted - 03/23/2010 :  9:00:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Charlotte, NC - 23 year old, male, home nudist looking to find a female friend to hangout and chat. I have a picture if you're interested.

Yahoo Messenger - ImprezaWReX04

millere

Posted - 04/07/2010 :  12:15:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Single male, 47, looking to chat with females in their 40's and 50's about non-sexual nudism.

Eric

Page: of 8 Topic Next Topic: House/Apartment Rentals for Singles  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.74 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved