Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 522 ]  [ Total: 522 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Resorts or clubs that require or enforce nudity
 Completely Nude Resorts - Clothing not an option
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: How do you feel about resorts that require nudity?
Page: of 6

rira

Posted - 07/21/2003 :  12:08:06 PM  Show Profile  Click to see rira's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi, our first posting. We're a married couple, late forties, very attractive, professional, living in the Denver, Colorado area and have separately (we were married last fall) enjoyed clothing optional places in the past (he in Northern California, she in Southern Colorado) and have gotten to the point where we want to go to a nude resort, not a clothing optional where you have to put clothes on to go to the office, go to your car, go to dinner or an event, but one where you stay nude the entire time you're there.

Are there any such places within a two hour car ride from Denver?

Please post, thanks.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 07/21/2003 :  1:15:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There definitely are. Mountain Air ranch in the Littleton area is one possibility. Another option is that there are 2 nonlanded clubs also in that vicinity. The easiest way to see what's closest to you is to go to http://www.nudistparksusa.net and insert your zip code.
Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

toosunni
Forum Member

Posted - 03/07/2004 :  11:58:42 PM  Show Profile  Send toosunni an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I prefer the nude to clothing optional for 3 reasons, the obvious having to do a costume change for a specific part of the resort and second, I don't want to worry about offending people for not being dressed when they want me to be and finally the wasted time especially if your here on vacation and your time is limited, I don't want to waste time dressing and undressing.

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 03/08/2004 :  4:27:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
rira, welcome, hope you enjoy the forum.

irishred

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 03/08/2004 :  5:56:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I didn't realize clothing-optional resorts REQUIRED clothing in any area? Strange.

Melissa

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 03/08/2004 :  6:13:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sometimes there are "dress-up" events like dinners which start out formally dressed, but the clothes are discarded as the music or other entertainments begin.

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 03/08/2004 :  6:44:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
So why bother to require the dress? Beyond that, why would people wear clothes when they don't have to (aka clothing optional)? Weird!

Melissa

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/08/2004 :  8:53:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree Melissa, I would much rather just be nude all the time. I can understand if it is Cold out in the mornining, then you would want something on (Well I walk around in 50 degree weather with no clothes aslong as its not Too windy, hell I have polar bared too :)

--------------------
Live Body Proud, Live Clothes Free

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/09/2004 :  12:12:18 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forum rira, hope you enjoy it.

Just about every club we have been too, complete nudity was manadory in the pool. People had to be clothed to some extent when dancing at activities, or when dinning in. Other than that partial nudity was accepted.

Kim =^.^=

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/09/2004 :  1:09:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We are in a middle ground spot here on this one, which I really don't like, (being a fence rider).

We agree and would like those places we visit to be nude resorts and not clothing optional. The only drawback is when my wife has had enough sun but wants to still remain our by the pool, she will put on a light shirt. We have been told that in certain clubs or resorts, she'd be asked to leave the pool deck.

So, should we go to clothing optional places only, so she can wear a shirt when she's had enough sun, or go to nude only places and have her leave the pool deck.

I would hope that those nude only resorts, which we would rather visit, would be open minded enough to understand that just because my wife puts on a shirt after a few hours in the sun, she would rather be nude but does not want to ruin her remaining days of vacation with a sunburn.

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 03/09/2004 :  9:00:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
like fireprof, am somewhere in the middle.

sometimes you have to wear a light shirt to protect from the sun. some women have to wear a sports bra when playing tennis, and there are times people just get cold especially at dusk and sunrise.

but it is always nude in the pool, lake, hot tub.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/09/2004 :  11:11:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Oh I definately agree. If I am getting to much sun, I am going to put something on, or get out of the sun. I have yet to have anyone tell me I can not wear something to protect me from the sun. If complete nudity is mandatory, then they need to have some place where you can get out of the sun and be comfortable.

Kim =^.^=

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/09/2004 :  11:43:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
@ Glen Eden I would just heard the kids into the Water Vollyball pool (Which is indoors) after enough sun :) But I agree, I like to wear a shirt sometimes too after having a bit much sun

--------------------

vealj
Forum Member

Posted - 03/10/2004 :  10:28:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit vealj's Homepage  Send vealj an AOL message  Send vealj an ICQ Message  Click to see vealj's MSN Messenger address  Send vealj a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I asked about Glen Eden's rules once and Ray Connet told me they use common sense, no one is expected to be nude in inclement weather, etc. but you are expected to be nude when it makes sense to others to be nude.

I liked that rule. I also like the idea of clothing optional rules for newbies especially women. You can't expect people to just plunge into the nudist environment cold turkey. IMHO, it's that fear of having to remove your clothes instantly upon arriving in front of strangers that keeps many women from trying a first visit. (In actuality, very few nudist clubs require this but it is a fear)

I don't like clothing optional resorts where 80% of the people are wearing something: pareos, togas or whatever, if that's the case I'd as soon visit an establisment that bills itself as nudity mandatory otherwise, what's the point?

Take care and ...
Keep it Bare !!!
- veal
http://www.vealj.com/naturist.html

Edited by - vealj on 03/10/2004 10:30:17 AM

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/10/2004 :  1:59:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
vealj,

I agree about the 80% clothed people. It makes sense sometimes, Like in the early mornining in Glen Eden it was in the 50s so I was one of the only people that would be walking around nude, but by 10 or so everyone was in normal wear (or lack thereof ;)

--------------------

Paulie1Mor
Forum Member

Posted - 03/10/2004 :  9:19:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Papabare,

I was at a resort where the morning and late evening weather wasn't nude friendly. People were in various dress (but not totally dressed)I myself had lounging pants and T. Once the sun introduced itself, we were all shedding our clothes at our own comfort levels. Heck the weather wasn't going to stop the petanque tournament. Women and some men get into theme costumes for dances, not an issue. Of course always nude in the pool. I've never been to a resort where one has to dress to conduct business on the premises. hummmmm

"Don't forget the suntan lotion"

Paulie

Page: of 6 Topic Next Topic: How do you feel about resorts that require nudity?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved