Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 139 ]  [ Total: 139 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Resorts or clubs that require or enforce nudity
 Completely Nude Resorts - Clothing not an option
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: How do you feel about resorts that require nudity?
Page: of 6

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/10/2004 :  9:52:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I do notice most people In the offices clothed, that made me a little uncomfortable the first time. I can understand being clothed for food services (There are all kinds of laws against it), but I havnt heard of wild out of control typewriter accidents. Maybe its protection from papercuts in sensitive areas.

--------------------
Live Body Proud, Live Clothes Free

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/10/2004 :  10:03:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Maybe its becaus of the air conditioning?

Kim =^.^=

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/10/2004 :  10:45:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I dunno, I sleep naked with no covers infront of two fans in the summer :-p And AC on too. If I had clothes on my AC would be set to 60

--------------------

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/11/2004 :  03:29:24 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Could be no place to hold their pens and pencils, or a place to pin their name tag.

Kim =^.^=

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/11/2004 :  12:12:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I asked this question at a club near our home. The office staff, both male and female, were all members and nudists. They stated that at their particular gate/office, they come in contact with many outside vendors and didn't want to embarass or offend anyone. The other reason, they mentioned, was that several times a day, they left the office and gates to leave the grounds and had to get dressed. They got tired of dressing and undressing. This office was actually outside the gates to the club.

Now at another club in Az., the office was inside the gates and both female office staff were both clothed. Not sure what their reason was.

vealj
Forum Member

Posted - 03/11/2004 :  3:33:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit vealj's Homepage  Send vealj an AOL message  Send vealj an ICQ Message  Click to see vealj's MSN Messenger address  Send vealj a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
That's one thing I've noticed about the clubs I've visited over the years too. It always seemed the owners or managers were always dressed as they go about running the club.

I asked one owner and he told me he was raised as a nudist and didn't feel the the need to go nude all the time. I never understood that but then I've never lived in a nudist club environment full time.

I noticed at Cypress Cove that a lot of the residents there remain dressed a lot but I think it may be because they work off site.

It's a puzzle.

Take care and ...
Keep it Bare !!!
- veal
http://www.vealj.com/naturist.html

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/11/2004 :  4:35:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Another situation came to mind. I have always thought about working at a nude club or resort after retirement. I'm pretty handy with lots of things from construction to landscaping. I asked a member/worker at another club near our home and she said that the club required them to wear clothes because of OSHA and workers comp. requirements.

That would really stink if I finally got to work at a resort or club and had to wear clothes all day.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 03/11/2004 :  5:18:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

It's sad, but the government is in to everything.

Chic

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/11/2004 :  9:58:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
That would be my thinking too FireProf. It would suck but I do understanding needing to stay in OSHA guidelines. I have worked many jobs requireing me conform to OSHA standards (Now I can understand the grounding strap when working on pyro, and some of the other safty gear, but I dont see where OSHA comes in on typewriters )

But I can understand the office having to deal with on-nudist vendors.

That reminds me of the time I was at sun swallows (before the fires ) when I woke up the the garbage truck comming in to get the trash. I had never seen that before :) Wonder if they have to fight for who gets to empty the garbage dumpsters there :)

--------------------

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  04:19:30 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I think your right about that FireProf, makes perfect sence.

Kim =^.^=

nudepete2003
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  08:20:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit nudepete2003's Homepage  Send nudepete2003 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
On benefit of clothing optional resorts is it gives a person the chance to introduce their partner who may be reluctant to undress, to the enviroment and to meet people and see that naturists are normal people and not perverts.One of the problems in naturism is that women are more reluctant than men to stip off in public, feeling often "in danger". Once they see there is no danger and they can take their time and undress if they want to, without pressure the are more likely to join in.

We have a clothing optional policy at my club and because of it have introduced many previously reluctant partners to a new life.

nudepete2003 eaglepeakspain.com

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  10:08:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree with you nudepete2003, that was the policy of the first club I went too, and they let me keep my clothes on till I was comfortable with being nude. It really helped, I don't think I could have just gone there and stripped off right away.

Kim =^.^=

Revilo42
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  12:55:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit Revilo42's Homepage  Reply with Quote
"Clothing Optional" is the ideal in many situations, quite apart from practical issues such as weather, and "things not to do while naked". Our house is C/O, as are many european beaches and parks, and some US nudist clubs. While a Clothing Optional Nudist Club sounds an oxymoron, it allows for partners and newcomers, as well as for laid-back nudists, those who "don't care for wearing clothes", as contrasted with the more committed: "I want to be naked" or even the "Nude-Nazi": "I don't want to be anyone around who isn't naked".

I suspect most nudists fall into one of the first two groups, but many resorts are strictly nude ("Au Naturel") to try to avoid the gawker problem. Where being naked is not a big deal (home, Europe, a nudist camp with admission policies) and nudity is the norm, gawkers aren't a problem, and people can simply be themselves.

Cheers!

David
www.thebeadman.net

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/13/2004 :  03:17:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree with you Revoli42. I enjoyed the time we lived in Europe, sun bathing nude in the parks, or going nude at the spa. You are right about the European attitude about nudity, its no big deal. I wish it was that way here, but most likely never will be.

Kim =^.^=

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/13/2004 :  10:07:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Don't say never Kim, never is a long time. Now maybe not in Our lifetimes, but I hope it will happen sometime :)

Who knows, maybe we will be invaded by European influences

--------------------

Page: of 6 Topic Next Topic: How do you feel about resorts that require nudity?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.23 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved