Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 247 ]  [ Total: 247 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Most Popular Nude Beaches
 Haulover ... still the best
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Should we even bother? - Lighthouse Beach Topic Next Topic: Playalinda Beach Titisville FL
Page: of 4

roger
Forum Member

Posted - 10/18/2009 :  09:08:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Cant wait my wife and I are going in nov. and we just had 1" of snow in ny

nuderebel
Forum Member

Posted - 10/24/2009 :  1:20:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We are headed down to Haulover, next week. We plan to spend Friday, 10/30 there, weather permitting, of course. Great way to start the tan before heading out on a 5 day cruise on Halloween............

Fishman81
Forum Member

Posted - 11/22/2009 :  02:56:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Fishman81 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The Warden and I fly down on December 5th for a few days.It'll be our 2nd trip,and I hope this one is as good as last May's...And maybe a little drier.

Our report will follow.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 11/23/2009 :  11:48:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
back in the 70's i lived about 10 miles from haulover beach now i live about 600 miles, what was i thinking. if i could only have seen into the future.

Fishman81
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2009 :  03:44:14 AM  Show Profile  Send Fishman81 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Anyone on here who can offer a recent report on things?We're flying down there in 10 days,and all we know about the place is what we learned first-hand in May.Any new rules or conditions?

Thank you in advance!

nuderebel
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2009 :  09:13:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The parking is $6 now instead of $5, but the place still rocks!!! We were there earlier in the month, during the week, and there was plenty of space to park our chairs. We now book an extra day in Miami or Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood when cruising, just to take advantage of this WONDERFUL place...........

Lv2BNaked

Posted - 11/28/2009 :  4:11:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The New Years Event is a go, for more info go this link: http://www.beachesfoundation.org/events.html
Wondering how cold it would be overnight?,I went out and purchased one of those Snuggles,stay warm and nude
at the same time!

Lv2BNaked

Posted - 11/29/2009 :  2:25:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I visited Haulover today, parking is $6.00 on weekends,holidays,special events. $5.00 weekdays. $15.00 for buses any time.
I think it's odd how the nude section always has three times more people than the clothing section.

nuderebel
Forum Member

Posted - 11/20/2011 :  3:47:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can't believe no one has posted here for so long on Haulover..........anyway.......we will be visiting our favorite beach on Black Friday(11/25/2011), weather permitting....also celebrating the wife's birthday.............

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2011 :  7:19:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nuderebel i am jealous hope you all had a great time, someday i need to get back down there.

nuderebel
Forum Member

Posted - 12/05/2011 :  7:20:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bob...........We had a great time at Haulover. A little windy that day, but still, any day on Haulover is great..........
Some of the locals had put up wind breakers, and invited those of us without them to get in the 'windless' zone......Thanks!!!

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 12/29/2011 :  10:30:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Haulover is finally on my radar next year. My wife and I will be attending a wedding in Ft. Myers in March, so I'm hoping for a chance to drive over and finally get a chance to check it out.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 12/29/2011 :  5:10:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I tried searching some of the other forums but some are fairly old. Can I get a current report from a regular visitor about where to park (or is there only one parking lot?), best time to arrive etc... We are planning on going on a Sunday. I did see where there was a concession stand and a place to rent chairs and umbrellas which is great since we won't be packing any of that stuff with us for our trip. Thanks...Rob

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 12/29/2011 :  8:14:04 PM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well, we were there last spring. As far as I know there is only the one place to park; we got there about 11 AM and there were lots of spaces. There was a guy renting chairs and umbrellas. I walked a couple blocks north on the main road and found a place that sold wine/food, but plan ahead and bring your own. Have fun, I envy you!

free2tannude
Forum Member

Posted - 02/10/2012 :  3:00:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What is the usual weather like for mid March to end of March?

And is the Ocean Palms Motel still in business? I am planning for a week at Haulover.

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Should we even bother? - Lighthouse Beach Topic Next Topic: Playalinda Beach Titisville FL  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.29 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved