Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 468 ]  [ Total: 468 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Most Popular Nude Beaches
 Haulover ... still the best
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Should we even bother? - Lighthouse Beach Topic Next Topic: Playalinda Beach Titisville FL
Page: of 4

Teva
Forum Member

Posted - 03/26/2009 :  10:41:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The next time I'll have a chance to visit Haulover will be April 10th. Anyone else going to be there, you email me.
Teva

leesa123
Forum Member

Posted - 04/29/2009 :  10:41:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We just got back from Key West and Haulover Beach. It was beautiful, but very windy. Didn't have any problems with gwakers this time around. Surprised to see a lot of the 20/30 something crowd there, but refreshing.

Fishman81
Forum Member

Posted - 06/03/2009 :  01:42:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Fishman81 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Went to Haulover for Memorial Day weekend and a for couple days to follow.Had a great time.

To address the above posts:yes,the place has gawkers.About at the level of what I've seen on Gunnison in NJ for years...Nothing too serious.The water is warm and clear,though,which isn't the case in NJ in May.And,you got your palm trees in Sunny Isles.It's tough to beat.

If you're going down,fly into Ft. Lauderdale.It's an easy ride to Haulover from there.And book a room at the Ocean Palms,whose private beach adjoins Haulover.It's a tad old and worn,but it's clean,and the location is perfect.(Not to mention that the motel pool,which is right on the beach,allows nudity,as long as you're cool about it.NICE!)

Nudejoe
Forum Member

Posted - 07/05/2009 :  7:20:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have not been going to Haulover for very long (just Sunday of last week and 3 days this weekend) but it seemed very nice. This was the first time that I was nude in public and the people that I met seemed to be nice and made my first experience with nudism very enjoyable.

I did not see any gawkers but maybe it is because I am a male and the gawkers are probably looking at the women.

By the way, if anyone gets a chance to visit Haulover on July 11, please do so since the Guiness Book of World records people will be there and a record for the most number of people skinny dipping at one time will be set. You can visit the South Florida Free beaches web page to find out more about this upcoming event.

Lv2BNaked

Posted - 07/06/2009 :  7:41:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am a Divorced Single Guy, I have visited Haulover everyday for a week, this past weekend was July 4th, the beach was very crowded. What I have noticed is the mixture of people, all races,creeds,colors, everyone gets alone, haven't seen any fighting,arugments etc, just friendly people,
most nude but many were not. The males seemed to be the first to get naked, the women usually topless at first, then eventually the bottoms come off, but their are women that don't waste anytime getting nude,the regulars show up naked as much as possible underneath. I have seen complete families, with children as little as toddlers. I'm impressed that so many different people from all over can come together on one beach, share, help each other,
play volleyball together etc. Perhaps the nude people of the world should solve other problems in the world. If one hasn't tried it they should, but they should also be open minded. I seen many single men but I can't say I have seen any 'gawkers',there's always more men then women. Now how to I find a woman to be part of my life and the nudity life?

Schroder
Forum Member

Posted - 07/19/2009 :  1:03:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Schroder a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by leesa123

We visited Haulover two years ago and will be visiting again in April.
Yes there are lot of the guys with the wrap around glasses...
Leesa

Hi Leesa, question, please enlighten me - what is the issue about wearing wrap around glasses? I wear them all the time for a practical reason. I'm a contact lens wearer and you never want to get any little grains of sand in your eyes. The wrap around glasses help prevent that, especially if the wind kicks up a little. Have wrap arounds become something like Speedos that men aren't supposed to wear, or what is the issue? Thanks.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 08/17/2009 :  12:06:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think a lot of guys wear the wrap arounds so they can oggle the women without getting caught.
I too wear contacts and like the wrap arounds. Not just for the beach, but I ride a Harley also, so it helps keep the wind out of my eyes.
It's funny, I lived in Southern Florida for 6 years and never once made it to Haulover. Now, I've been in Montreal for 1 year and I've been to Oka (c/o beach) 3 times already, going again tomorrow.

Schroder
Forum Member

Posted - 08/20/2009 :  4:48:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Schroder a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rooftopwilly

I think a lot of guys wear the wrap arounds so they can oggle the women without getting caught. I too wear contacts and like the wrap arounds. Not just for the beach, but I ride a Harley also, so it helps keep the wind out of my eyes.

Thank you rooftopwilly. Gosh I had no idea but it makes sense. All I can say now is... Let it be known that not every man who wears wrap arounds is out there to ogle. There is at least one legitimate practical reason for wearing them.

nuderebel
Forum Member

Posted - 08/20/2009 :  10:18:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We visited Haulover Beach today, before heading down to Key West tomorrow. The beach was not very crowded, and most people were nude. There were people there from all walks of life, and from numerous countries. We found the beach to be safe, friendy, and very clean. This was our first visit, but will not be our last. What a GREAT beach! Wish we had one in NC!

old hippie
Forum Member

Posted - 08/25/2009 :  09:16:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had a question from someone else, and I can't recall: are there umbrellas or beach chairs available for rent at Haulover? Last time my wife & I were there, we just took beach towels (it was January) and snacks. Can someone who was there recently remember what concessions are available? Thanks.

Old Hippie

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

newlynude
Forum Member

Posted - 08/25/2009 :  5:01:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You can rend beach lounges but not umbrellas. I think the lounges are about $12 each a day. No umbrellas are available for rent. There are a couple of small snack stands (I know you can buy beer)...I'm not sure what else was available.

acmeweld
Forum Member

Posted - 08/26/2009 :  07:35:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Umbrellas and lounges are for rent. As you enter from the restroom area, you will see the vendor. About $25 for two lounges and an umbrella.

ajjj

Posted - 09/02/2009 :  09:54:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As you enter the beach area, the concession trailer is to the right. Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Chips, soda, Beer. No cups of Ice. Bring your own cooler if you want also.

Art & Joni

Lv2BNaked

Posted - 10/11/2009 :  5:49:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I visited Haulover today, noticed a posting of a overnight New Year's Eve party, went home and signed up,looking forward to it.

Zealous

Posted - 10/11/2009 :  11:10:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I, too, was considering camping solo on Haulover over NYEve. Sounds like a great time. Being from Illinois, even nights in FLA will feel like a heatwave. I need some sun.

I'm not concerned about gawkers, as other posters have mentioned, though the concept of being taped by somebody against my will would spring me into action. That's bogus.

Anybody here planning on camping this nude event?

Zealous for Sun
SEZ

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Should we even bother? - Lighthouse Beach Topic Next Topic: Playalinda Beach Titisville FL  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.19 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved